Nowadays, mixing streaming music on various DJ consoles and mixing software such as Deckadance is on the upsurge. DJ and music lovers prefer Spotify as music source for Deckadance because of its rich music library, which allows for perfect music creation.
If you have tried to import Spotify to Deckadance, you will be disappointed to find that it's hard to make Deckadance Spotify possible. What the hell is going on? Take it easy, this article will answer it all for you. It’s able to find the best third-party tool to play Spotify on Deckadance as well as detailed tutorials here. Let's get started.
Part 1. Can You Play Spotify on Deckadance
Deckadance, in fact, is a professional DJ console for Windows and Mac systems. If you are new to DJ, Deckadance (also known as DD) is a good choice since it is less complicated to operate and easy to master, which is probably why many people choose Deckadance to mix Spotify Music.
What's disappointing is that since July 2020, Spotify no longer supports any third-party DJ apps, including Deckadance, Serato DJ, Traktor, etc. In this case, you are forbidden to import music from Spotify to Deckadance for audio processing, music mixing and blending by official means.
Part 2. Best Tool to Add Spotify Music to Deckadance
Since you can't put Spotify on Deckadance directly, you'd better download Spotify Music in Deckadance supported format first and then import Spotify to Deckadance without any limitation. By the way, Deckadance supports formats such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, WMA, etc., while protected Spotify Music is encoded in OGG Vorbis format.
In this instance, you desperately need a professional third-party tool to break Spotify's download restrictions, and AudFree Spotify Music Downloader is at the top of the list of recommended tools. It is carefully designed to download and convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc., which perfectly matches the formats that Deckadance is compatible with. Besides, AudFree SpoDable is available for both Spotify Premium and free users as the undisputed top streaming music tool.
Moreover, using innovative decoding and re-encoding technology, it can download music from Spotify at up to 5X faster speed without any problem. In terms of quality, it preserves 100% audio quality of Spotify Music, including the ID3 tags. As a result, you have the privilege of adding Spotify Music to Deckadance or any other desired DJ editing software.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Part 3. How to Play Spotify in Deckadance
It's time to play Spotify in Deckadance with AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Please follow the tutorials below to convert Spotify Music to Deckadance supported formats, then it’s able to add Spotify Music to Deckadance with ease.
How to Convert Spotify Music to Deckadance
- Step 1Import Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- Download and run AudFree SpoDable on your Windows or Mac computer. Here are two ways to import songs, One is to drag and drop music directly to the conversion window of AudFree SpoDable. Or copy and paste the link to the Spotify track into the search box at the top, and remember to press the '+' tab next to it afterwards.
- Step 2Set Spotify Music to Deckadance Supported Format
- Click Menu > Preferences to open the Settings window, click Convert section, then you are allowed to choose Spotify Music output format as one of the Deckadance-compatible format, like MP3, FLAC, M4A. If needed, please customize other output parameters such as bitrate, sample rate, audio channel, etc. in this window.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Music to Deckadance
- When the above settings are done, please click the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner to start the conversion process. After conversion, you can add Spotify to Deckadance for offline use without any difficulty.
How to Import Spotify to Deckadance
Here are 2 ways to import Spotify to Deckadance DJ for your reference.
Method 1: Click Preferences > File Management > Audio Files Folder section in the Control Panel under Deckadance. Right click on Library folder, you will find 3 options, just tap Import Music Folder option to import the target Spotify Music files on your computer to Deckadance.
Method 2: If you have already uploaded Spotify Music to iTunes, tap Preferences > File Management > iTunes Library Files, then it’s capable of adding Spotify Music to Deckadance smoothly.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Thanks to the comprehensive AudFree Spotify Music downloader, playing Spotify in Deckadance is now a reality. So what are you waiting for? Take action and follow the steps above to develop your musical talent in Deckadance with wild abandon.