With the development of video marketing, the addition of music is essential for creative videos to stand out from the competition. When you are editing or creating a video in an online video editor like WeVideo, you may struggle to find the appropriate music, in this case, Spotify Music would be your best option because of its rich music library.
Actually, music and video are inextricably linked and adding songs from Spotify to WeVideo will enhance your video to a great extent. Therefore, this article will introduce the best tool and its detailed tutorial to put Spotify Music to WeVideo to make your videos more entertaining and engaging.
Part 1. Put Spotify Music to WeVideo - Tool Needed
As you may know, streaming music like Spotify is protected by digital rights and can only be played on certain licensed devices, so you don't have the right to add Spotify Music to WeVideo directly. To solve this dilemma, we have found an effective tool - AudFree Spotify Music Converter to help you out.
Thanks to this professional Spotify converter, you can remove the protection restriction from Spotify and convert Spotify Music to MP3, WAV, M4A and other common formats supported by WeVideo. As a result, you’re able to put Spotify Music to WeVideo smoothly and create videos as you wish.
What's more, you are allowed to download and convert Spotify songs to your Windows and Mac computers at up to 5X speed, regardless of whether you have a Spotify subscription or not. Also, with advanced encoding and re-encoding technology, this powerful tool retains all the original ID3 tags and metadata of Spotify Music during the conversion process.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Add Songs from Spotify to WeVideo
It's time to download and convert Spotify Music to WeVideo supported formats with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, after that you can import Spotify Music into WeVideo with no limitations.
How to Download Spotify Music for WeVideo
- Step 1Load Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- Launch the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your desktop and the Spotify application will automatically launch. You can drag and drop your favourite Spotify songs, albums or playlists into the AudFree SpoDable’s main interface. Or copy and paste the appropriate song link into the search section at the top, remembering to touch the "+" icon.
- Step 2Customize Spotify Output Format for WeVideo
- Go ahead and click on the menu button on the top right and from the drop down list, select the Preferences > Convert section. In this window, it is possible to set the Spotify Music output format to a WeVideo compatible format, such as MP3, M4A, WAV. If you prefer, you can adjust other parameters including channels, sample rate and bit rate etc. to suit your needs.
- Step 3Download and Convert Spotify Music for WeVideo
- Once the settings are complete, click the "Convert" button in the bottom right corner to start the conversion process. When the conversion is complete, click on the "Converted" icon to access the Spotify Music list. Now you are free to add Spotify playlist to WeVideo Video Editor in the way you want.
How to Upload Music from Spotify to WeVideo
Step 1. Sign in to your WeVideo account, if you don't have one, sign up for a free or paid WeVideo account using your email, Facebook or Google account.
Step 2. Tap the "Start Creating" option to edit the video, tap the "Media" tab on the left side of the screen to start adding the desired music.
Step 3. Select the blue button of "Add Media" in the media screen, then tap the "Import Media" > "Browse to Select" tab, and then select the converted Spotify Music from your local computer disk.
Step 4. Now you can successfully use the preferred Spotify Mmusic as the background music for your video. Also, once you upload the Spotify files to WeVideo, these audio files will always be available for you to add Spotify Music to your videos.
Part 3. FAQs about Spotify to WeVideo
Q: What Audio Formats Is WeVideo Compatible With?
A: In fact, WeVideo supports MP3, M4A, AIF, OGG, WAV and WMA common audio files, while protected Spotify Music is not available for WeVideo, which is the main reason why we need to convert Spotify Muisc format via a third party tool.
Q: How to Add Spotify Music to WeVideo for Free?
A: As long as you make good use of AudFree Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify Music to your computer,then it’s simple to upload Spotify Music to WeVideo for free use without limit.
Q: Is the Music in WeVideo Royalty Free?
A: To tell you the truth, the WeVideo library contains over a million licensed media files, and you can use these music files without worrying about copyright issues. What's more, these licensed audio, video and image files are royalty-free, which means that the use of the content is perfectly reasonable and legal.
Part 4. In Conclusion
After reading the above, you will be surprised to find that adding Spotify Music to WeVideo has never been easier, and it all depends on the best AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Don't hesitate to take action and use your ingenuity to create amazing videos in WeVideo.