To burn a CD is to copy and paste content to a writable disc on the computer. Nowadays, listening to streaming music online is an increasingly popular approach. But playing the CD on a CD-player or computer is still a great way to relax or recharge with music. Particularly, most computers are pre-installed a CD burner, or built-in software that can burn a CD directly.
Tidal is famous for its Hi-Fi sound, which is the synonym of CD-quality audio. So is it able to burn Tidal songs to CD to create a mix of songs on your own? It is not only a good way to back up your favorite tracks but also a practical method to transfer your streaming music to any CD devices and players.
The answer could be sure! And you are right here. In this article, you will find out three ways on how to burn CD from Tidal. No need to have full knowledge of technical skills, follow this tutorial, you can get your Tidal CD with ease.
Part 1. Burn Tidal Songs to CD - What Tool You Need
It's well-know that there is not an in-built feature to burn a playlist to CD in the Tidal app. As a consequence, it is important to ask for help from a powerful third-party tool. Here, AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter is the best assistant for you. It is the master of breaking lock of Tidal tracks and playlists,. It can convert Tidal CD streaming music to FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B AAC, etc with 100% Hi-Fi quality saved. All metadata is encapsulated in the converted files, where you can find the title, artist, album, and so on.
With the help of this Tidal converter, you can download songs from Tidal onto computer as local music files. And then it couldn't be easier to burn music from Tidal onto a CD with a free CD burner. By the way, as a product of the very frontiers, this intelligent tool can convert Tidal songs at 5X fast speed in bulk.
Part 2. Prepare Tidal Music for Burning to CD
Before you start the conversion, there are two preparations needed to be done.
One is to download the Tidal desktop app from the official website. If you have a pre-installed Tidal app from Windows Store on your Windows desktop, please uninstall it. The best way is to delete the related components by using a powerful uninstaller. Then re-download the official Tidal desktop client.
The other is to download AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter for a free trial. Every time you are allowed to convert 1 min of each song. To download the whole Tidal songs, it is better to buy the full version to unlock this limitation. Then let’s follow the detailed steps to download Tidal music and burn it to a CD.
- Step 1Add Tidal playlists or album to AudFree for burning
- Open AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter and the Tidal app will pop up automatically. Next, please find the playlists you would like to burn to CD from Tidal player. Then copy and paste the link of playlist or album to the blank search bar in AudFree. After that, tap on the '+' icon to stream it to AudFree.
- Step 2Rechange Tidal output settings for CD playback
- If you are a Windows user, please hit the hamburger icon on the upper margin of AudFree. Then tap on the "Preferences" > "Convert" to turn on a setting page. If you are a Mac user, please discover the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" from the menu on the top left corner of the Mac. Then you are available to redefine the output settings such as format, sample rate, bit depth, and more. If you want to get the best CD-quality, you are supposed to alter the bit rate to 32 bit and sample rate to 48000Hz. Besides, don't forget to check the box of the 'Conversion speed' to maintain a stable conversion.
- Step 3Convert and download Tidal for CD burning
- Now, press on the obvious "Convert" button to start the transformation. The tool will run at a 5X faster speed to rip Tidal tracks. (It will work at 1X speed if you choose the "Conversion speed" before). It can convert them to the local music files according to the output settings. When the conversion is over, a red spot with numbers of converted songs will mark on the "Converted" icon. Please click it to locate the local music folder where all converted Tidal tracks saved.
Part 3. How to Burn Tidal to CD via 3 Ways
Congratulations! Your Tidal music is prepared for burning into CD. Now you can use the CD burner to burn Tidal playlist to a CD. Here, we will illustrate 3 free methods below:
Burn Tidal Songs to CD via iTunes
Step 1. Launch the iTunes on your computer. Import Tidal music to iTunes library from the local music folder.
Step 2. Click the 'File' button from the top-left menu bar to choose 'New' > 'Playlist' to create a new playlist for Tidal songs.
Step 3. Insert the blank CD into the CD-ROM of the computer.
Step 4. Select the streamed Tidal playlist and choose "Burn Playlist to Disc" > 'Audio CD' in iTunes. Press the 'Burn' icon to launch the burning process.
Burn CD from Tidal via Windows Media Player
Step 1. Open the WMP (short for Windows Media Player) on your Windows computer.
Step 2. Insert a blank CD or DVD into the CD/ DVD drive of your computer.
Step 3. There are three key features in Windows Media Player at the top-right corner. Please press the 'Burn' button.
Step 4. In the pop-up window, you can drag and drop Tidal playlists to it for burning. After that, please choose the 'Audio CD' from the menu list.
Burn Tidal to CD via VLC Player
Step 1. Step 1. Install and open the VLC media player from the computer desktop. Create a new playlist and add Tidal songs to this playlist.
Step 2. Hit on the 'Media' > 'Convert/Save' button. And then choose the 'Disc' button for burning. Please make sure you have prepared a blank CD on your computer.
Step 3. Press the 'Audio CD and Browse' button, it enables you to select the CD drive.
Step 4. Under the 'Settings' option, please choose "Tool" > "Form" > 'Audio codec' to customize audio parameters. After that, press the 'Start' to launch the burning conversion from the 'Convert' screen.
Here's a video on how to burn Tidal music to CD using VLC Media Player. Hope you find it helpful.
You can choose the most effective one from the top 3 ways to burn Tidal songs to CD. And then, you can enjoy Tidal music from CD players or play them in the car.