With the boom in music streaming, people are becoming more demanding in terms of music quality. Among the popular streaming services, Tidal has been at the forefront with its high-fidelity Dolby Atmos. And the new 360 Reality Audio on Tidal has once again wowed the masses, bringing users an immersive music experience.
Tidal 360 Reality Audio actually uses Sony's object-based spatial audio technology to bring a 3D effect to music, making it even more realistic. Here, this article will cover the best ways to use 360 Reality Audio on Tidal with/without Premium for your reference.
Part 1. How to Use 360 Reality Audio on Tidal Officially
You can discover the "360 Reality Audio" option in the Tidal app if you have a subscription to Tidal HiFi Plus. Before you experience Sony 360 Reality Audio Tidal, please prepare your headphones and Tidal HiFi Plus account in advance. As a reminder, while Tidal 360 Reality Audio is available for all headphones, you can also configure Sony headphones for a personalized experience.
Step 1. Open the Tidal app on your device and register or sign in to your Tidal HiFi Plus account.
Step 2. Navigate to the "Discovery" section and scroll down to select 360 Reality Audio.
Step 3. Now you can find a list of albums available in Sony's new format. Just use your headphones to listen to Tidal 360 Reality Audio with ease.
Part 2. How to Play Tidal 360 Reality Audio without Premium
As you know, you are granted access to 360 Reality Audio on Tidal if you have a subscription to Tidal HiFi Plus. While there's no denying that you can get more unique features on Tidal, the expensive monthly subscription fee can be a real headache.
For this reason, you desperately need the assistance of the best AudFree Tidal Music Downloader, as it is dedicated to the download and conversion of 360 Reality Audio Tidal. Actually, this powerful tool is capable of converting Tidal 360 Reality Audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC and other common formats without quality loss. Afterwards, you are free to enable 360 Reality Audio on Tidal without Premium and Tidal app.
How to Play Tidal 360 Reality Audio without Premium
- Step 1Add Tidal 360 Reality Audio to AudFree Tidable
- Launch the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and the Tidal app will open automatically at the same time. You can find your favorite Sony 360 Reality Audio on Tidal. Then copy and paste its link into the search box at the top of AudFree Tidable and press the "+" button.
- Step 2Adjust the Output Format of 360 Reality Audio Tidal
- Please click on the Preferences and Convert option in the top right corner. This will bring up the settings window where you can customize the output format, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, etc. In addition, depending on your requirements, it is possible to adjust other Tidal audio parameters, such as channels, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Play Tidal 360 Reality Audio without Premium
- Once you have finished setting up, hit on the large "Convert" button. 360 Reality Audio on Tidal will be downloaded to the common audio file. Tap the 'Converted' icon to find all your Tidal files on your computer. In turn, you can keep Tidal Music forever and listen to Tidal 360 Reality Audio on any device and player without any restrictions.
Part 3. FAQs about Tidal 360 Reality Audio
Q: What Is 360 Reality Audio Tidal?
By using Sony's 360 spatial sound technology, Tidal offers users superior 360 reality audio to make them feel personally on the scene. Previously, you may enjoy 3D effects on movie and TV soundtracks, but now, with headphones or certified speakers, you can listen to immersive live performances on Tidal.
Q: How Does Tidal 360 Reality Audio Work?
In traditional stereo or surround sound, the position of the speakers is fixed, due to the fact that the sound can only be panned around a fixed format in the horizontal plane. Tidal 360 Reality Audio, on the other hand, uses the spatial sound field to create multiple virtual speakers, allowing you to listen to Tidal audio in a true 360 degree space.
Q: How to Enable 360 Reality Audio on Tidal?
As mentioned above, you will need to be a Tidal HiFi Plus subscriber or take advantage of the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader to use Tidal 360 Reality Audio.
Part 4. In Conclusion
It is noticeable that Tidal 360 Reality Audio is the preferred choice of music enthusiasts. Just follow the tutorial in this post to listen to 360 Reality Audio on Tidal with/without Premium. By the way, if you have any questions or ideas, please do not hesitate to share them with us in the comments section.