Please imagine that if you create a new Tidal account, how do you transfer the playlist collection to your previous account or other people's account? We found many Tidal users are seeking working solutions across multiple platforms such as Reddit. Thus, this article will introduce several workarounds to transfer Tidal playlists to another Tidal account. Come with us to find the answer!
Part 1. Transfer Tidal Playlists from One Account to Another Online
First, let's look into how to migrate Tidal tracks between accounts online. There are two simple ways to make it.
Copy Tidal Playlists to New Accounts via URL
An effective method to move playlists from one Tidal account to another is to copy and paste the URL. Here is a step-by-step guide.
Step 1. On the Tidal app or web player, right-click on the selected playlists or albums, or tap on the three dots in the playlist.
Step 2. Choose 'Share' from the pop-up menu, and then tap on 'Copy Playlist Link'.
Step 3. Then switch to another Tidal account, paste the URL link into the 'Explore' box, and search it.
Step 4. The selected playlist will be loaded and appear. You can like it to your favorites or opt to 'Add Playlist' to other playlists. Then you can transfer Tidal playlists to new accounts.
Move Tidal Tracks to Another Account via Profile
There is a quicker channel to import playlists between several Tidal accounts. Since Tidal Profiles allows users to publish their created playlists that can be viewed by other Tidal accounts. Thus, after signing up for another Tidal account, you can follow your previous account and then collect its music library. Please set the playlist public beforehand and then refer to the following instruction:
Step 1. Log into your new Tidal account and search for your profile username of the old account or copy the old account profile link to the new one.
Step 2. Click on the profile or your old account from the search result.
Step 3. Tap on the 'Follow' button from the profile page.
Step 4. Check and open the Public Playlists and add them to your current music library.
Part 2. How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Another Tidal Account Offline
The above two methods empower you to transfer and keep your previous music collection online. And some exclusive content and downloads will disappear after canceling Tidal subscriptions. You may need a professional Tidal downloader to preserve the imported music collection forever. And AudFree Tidal Music Converter can be given a shot.
This all-in-one smart tool has the ability to download all contents from Tidal for offline playback and convert them to a variety of common formats available on Tidal such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. Its superb decryption and conversion technology makes it feasible to retain the lossless Tidal audio quality and all metadata.
Most importantly, it can permanently keep the Tidal downloads in any country or region even though your subscription is canceled or expired. Amid those features, you can add and play your favorite Tidal music to the music library of your current Tidal account offline for free.
How to Download Tidal Playlists for Another Account
Then we come to the important step to learn how to use this powerful Tidal downloader. We have listed the detailed steps below. You can download this clever tool on your Mac or PC in advance and follow the step-by-step instruction:
- Step 1Copy Tidal Playlist to AudFree Tidable
- On the Tidal app or web player, copy the URL link of the Tidal playlist of your old account and paste the link to the search bar of the AudFree Tidable. Subsequently, touch the top-right '+' tab to add Tidal audio files. Alternatively, try another quick channel. Drag and drop the playlist from Tidal to the AudFree software.
- Step 2Customize Output Settings as Tidal-supported Formats
- Go to the toolbar in the top right corner. From the pull-down list, select the 'Preferences' option. Then tap into the 'Convert' section from the pop-up window. In this way, you can choose a wanted format for your Tidal tracks. You can opt to convert Tidal music to lossless FLAC, MP3, or AAC, which is compatible with Tidal. Also, this converter allows you to change the bit rate, sample rate, and audio channels to make lossless-quality audio.
- Step 3Convert Tidal Playlists Locally for Another Tidal Account
- Simply hit the lower-right 'Convert' button. Then the converter will download and convert your Tidal music collection to permanent local files at a fast 5X speed in batches and save them to your computer. Next, transfer the Tidal download to another Tidal account via a USB. Just drag and drop the Tidal downloads to Tidal's folder.
Part 3. To Sum Up
This article introduced three workarounds on how to transfer Tidal playlists to another account. Among those methods, AudFree Tidal Music Converter should be given priority since it can facilitate you to download music from Tidal and transfer Tidal playlists between accounts at will. Besides, you can play Tidal music on multiple devices simultaneously. Now, please have it a try!