One of the most enjoyable ways to listen to Tidal music is to transfer Tidal tracks to an MP3 player for offline playback on the go. However, not all MP3 players feature a Tidal app that allows users to access songs on Tidal. Based on this situation, it's necessary to convert Tidal to MP3 online to make Tidal songs recognized by MP3 players.
If your MP3 player is not compatible with the Tidal app, you are recommended to convert Tidal to MP3 well. Here, we will walk you through extracting MP3 files from Tidal music and playlists online and offline.
Part 1. Convert Tidal to MP3 Online for Free
After we searched the best Tidal to MP3 converter online on Google, tested the results, we found out that Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder can highly match it.
Such an online tool can convert Tidal to MP3 free online in the real-time conversion process. No need to install any extra third-party software but a launcher, it can record Tidal music as MP3 online. What you need to do is to play the Tidal music. Now, let's check the detailed tutorial below out.
Step 1. After you have installed the launcher on your computer, please click the "Start Recording" button and select Tidal as the audio source.
Step 2. Click the 'Tools' > 'Options' to set the output format as MP3. Now, you can play the Tidal music and click the 'Record' to launch the recording process. You can also control Tidal audio recording by clicking 'Pause' and 'Stop' buttons.
Step 3. When all Tidal files are recorded as MP3 tracks, you can find them by hitting the "Show in Folder" button to get the output directory.
Part 2. Convert Tidal to MP3 Offline on Mac / PC
The two biggest advantage of the above method is free and online. But it will take you much time in ripping MP3 from Tidal as it runs at 1X recording speed.
To save time and energy, it is worth mentioning that there is another alternative way to convert Tidal to MP3. It doesn't use the Tidal to MP3 converter to online record, but get assistance from a professional Tidal to MP3 converter for Mac and Windows.
A few months ago, there is no such tool that can convert Tidal to MP3 on computers. Thanks to AudFree Software, they have developed and created a unique Tidal music converter well-designed for both Tidal HiFi and Premium subscribers to convert Tidal music, playlists, albums, podcasts, etc.
This tool is able to convert Tidal songs to not only MP3 but also FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B without damaging the original audio files. The highlight feature is that it works at 5X converting speed. You will get Tidal MP3 tracks for a while.
To use the AudFree Tidal Music Converter, it requires a paid Tidal account. If you don't have one, please get Tidal for free or subscribe to Tidal HiFi or Premium. After that, pleas download the Tidal app and this tool on your computer to convert Tidal to MP3 for playback on MP3 player.
- Step 1Load Tidal songs to AudFree software
- To add Tidal songs to AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter, please launch it and the Tidal app. And then, you can search the Tidal songs that you'd like to convert to MP3. Just click the item, copy the Tidal link, paste it to the search box of the AudFree program and click the '+' button to load them automatically.
- Step 2Define Tidal output format as MP3
- To play Tidal songs on MP3 player, please transfer Tidal files to MP3. Just click the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Mac' from the Apple mebu to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to select MP3 from the six output formats. You can see there are some other audio parameter for your customization in the setting window.
- Step 3convert Tidal to MP3 for playback
- Please click the 'Convert' button to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to convert added Tidal music and playlists to MP3 at 5X speed. After conversion, you can locate them by touching the 'history' icon with the red number (it means the number of converted Tidal files). You can connect your MP3 player to your computer via the USB cable to sync Tidal files to MP3 player for offline listening outside.
- Video DemoHow to Convert Tidal to MP3
Part 3. To Sum Up
What we can make a conclusion is that both two ways can help you convert Tidal to MP3 online and offline. To be honest, the second way is more convenient and effective with faster speed, lossless output quality, multiple output formats, etc. Anyway, the final decision depends on your taste. You can try them together and make the most suitable choice.