Amazon Music is currently one of the most popular music streaming platforms, offering tens of millions of songs to music fanatics around the world. Free users get free access to hundreds of playlists and streaming radio stations, but are not eligible to download music from Amazon Music for offline playback. While with Amazon Prime membership, you’ll have the privilege of downloading music for free, and you’ll be able to download more than 2 million songs plus thousands of personalized playlists.
However, is there any other way to download Amazon Music for free for Amazon free subscribers? This article explores a wonderful option. In addition to describing the official method of downloading free music from Amazon Prime, this article will also introduce the best method to download Amazon Music for free without Amazon Prime. Don’t wait any longer, just follow along.
Part 1. Is It Free to Download Amazon Music
The feature of downloading Amazon Music is only available to users who subscribe to a premium account. While Amazon Music is available for free, you can access Amazon Music for free even if you don’t have a Prime membership. But as for downloading Amazon Music, you will need to upgrade your account to Amazon Prime or Amazon Unlimited subscription.
With a Prime membership that costs $7.99 a month, you’ll have completely free access to Amazon Prime Music, especially the 2 million songs - including thousands of radio stations, top playlists and millions of podcast episodes. What’s more, you can download Amazon Music for free for offline listening at no additional cost.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music for Free via Official Method
As we mentioned above, Amazon Music officially supports downloading music from Amazon Music for offline playback via a Prime subscription. Please make sure you are an Amazon Prime member, if not, please upgrade to Prime and then follow the steps below to download Amazon Music for free in the official way.
How to Download Free Music from Amazon Prime
Step 1. First, download the Amazon Music application from the official Amazon website and install the appropriate version on your computer. Launch Amazon Music app, fill in your personal information such as email and password, and then log in to your Amazon Prime account.
Step 2. Search for any music you like in the search bar of the main window, then select the appropriate Amazon Music from the list of search results. Click the three-dot icon of More Options to the right of the song, click the Download option and and in turn Amazon Music will be downloaded automatically.
Step 3. Once the download is complete, the download icon will change to a check mark icon and a blue download icon will appear next to the song, which indicates that Amazon Music has been successfully downloaded for offline playback.
Part 3. How to Download Amazon Music for Free via Best Method
Amazon Prime subscribers can download Amazon Music for free for the duration of their subscription. What should you do if your Amazon Prime membership has expired or you are a free user? Don’t worry, this post will introduce one of the best Amazon Music Downloader - AudFree Amazon Music Converter, which will help you download Amazon Music for free without Amazon Prime and Unlimited accounts with simple steps.
AudFree Amable is known by the public as one of the best Amazon music converters and downloaders. Whether you are an Amazon Music Free user or Amazon Prime members. Both of you can use this tool to download and convert Amazon music to FLAC, WAV and other formats losslessly. Thus, if you don’t have a premium account but desire to download Amazon music for free, you can’t miss this perfect and advanced method.
How to Download Amazon Music for Free
- Step 1Download and Register AudFree Amable
- Install AudFree Amable and the Amazon Music application on your computer. Run AudFree Amable, click on the three lines icon in the top right corner, then select the Register button and fill in your relevant information to complete the registration.
- Step 2Adjust Amazon Music Output Format and Other Parameters
- Then click the Three lines icon at the top right of the AudFree Amable window, select the Preferences button, and then tap the Advanced section. You can convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC and other common output formats in the new conversion window. Of course, if you want to improve the audio quality of Amazon Music, you can also set other audio parameters including bit rate at the same time.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- You can add Amazon Music directly by dragging and dropping it into the main AudFree Amable interface. Or you can copy and paste Amazon Music links into AudFree Amable’s search box and click the Add button next to it to automatically import Amazon Music.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for Free Without Amazon Prime
- Then press the Convert button at the bottom right corner, this professional AudFree Amable will automatically download and convert Amazon Music to your local computer based on your previous settings. After the conversion is done, you can listen to Amazon Music offline on all your devices without Amazon Prime.
Part 4. FAQs Of Amazon Music
Q: Is there a free version of Amazon Music?
A: The answer is undoubtedly yes. Amazon Music offers users around the world a free version in addition to its premium subscription features. Users who do not yet have an Amazon Prime membership can listen to the top ad-supported playlists and thousands of radio stations on their favorite devices for free, but they are not eligible to download Amazon Music.
Q: What is Amazon Music Prime?
A: This is an Amazon membership benefit that gives you access to over 2 million songs if you subscribe to Amazon Prime. Besides, you can listen to carefully curated playlists whenever you want. What's even more amazing is that you can download as much of this Amazon music as you like for offline listening at no extra cost.
Q: Can I download Amazon Prime Music to my computer?
A: Unfortunately, the answer is no. Although Amazon Prime Music songs can be downloaded to your device for offline listening, such as iPhone, tablet, etc. You still cannot download protected Amazon Music directly to your PC or Mac computer. Fortunately, with AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you can easily and freely download Amazon Prime Music to computer and play Amazon Music offline on any device and player.
Part 5. In Conclusion
This post describes the detailed steps for downloading Amazon Music for free with or without Amazon Prime. It is obvious that the advanced method of downloading Amazon Music for free via Amazon Music Converter is very popular and beneficial to the general public. So what are you waiting for, just take action now.