With Amazon Prime subscription, you get over 2 million songs from Amazon's music library. And apart from streaming music, the service is a good place to listen to podcasts, stream audio stations that are curated by Amazon, and other algorithmic suggestions based on your listening experience.
One of its strengths is letting you look for podcasts by artist, show the title of songs, and genre via its search bar section. Even though it doesn't let you create stations, you can still make use of the Alexa-specific features and even enjoy its integration with the Amazon Echo device family.
You may already be wondering how to download Amazon Prime Music to computer for offline playback. Well, Amazon Prime Music allows the download of its purchased music using its app. Easily download and store them locally or import them to Windows Media Player or iTunes.
It doesn't end there! You can also stream Amazon Prime Music even if you haven't purchased them, by converting them for local playback. Let's first tackle how to download your purchased music via the Amazon Music app. After that, we will also introduce another approach to download music from Amazon Prime to PC and Mac without using the app.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Prime Music to Computer for Offline Playback via Its App
This option allows you to only download purchased music from Amazon Music app on your device. Then you can save them to the computer to stream them offline.
Step 1: Select "Library" and then click on "Songs". Next, click the "Purchased" tab to see all the music you own.
Step 2: Then click on the "Download" icon that's next to the song or album you wish to download. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the songs or albums to the "Download" option located under the "Actions" section in the right sidebar.
Step 3: Locate your music. Remember that music you have downloaded is already saved to an "Amazon Music" folder on your computer. Check in the "My Music" tab for PC device or in the "Music" folder for Mac device. Finally, choose any song to play and enjoy them offline.
Part 2. Download Amazon Prime Music to PC/Mac for Local Playback via AudFree Amable
What happens if you wish to transfer Amazon Prime Music to computer but you haven't purchased them? Worry not as AudFree Amazon Music Converter comes to your rescue to download and convert a variety of Unlimited and Prime Music playlists from any subscription on both Mac and Windows computers.
You can then enjoy over 70 million songs and other Ultra HD content. More so, there is no limit on accessing your music after conversion. You'll enjoy your music on all portable players and devices offline forever. The app converts your music to popular formats like WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4B, etc.
The AudFree Amazon Music Converter also encompasses the latest encoding technology and an in-built ID3 tags editor that keeps the necessary data like artist, album, title, etc. The app also frees you from the interruption of ads for a smooth operation. It is fast enough, going up to 5X speed and managing batch conversion.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
A Step-by-step Guide on How to Download Music from Amazon Prime to Computer for Local Playback
You can also easily download and convert your Amazon Prime Music with AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Follow these steps to download and save music from Amazon Prime to computer.
- Step 1 Register AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Check the AudFree Amazon Music Converter website to download and install the app on your computer. Then launch it and it will bring you to the interface along with a built-in Amazon Music Web Player. Then log in to your account by clicking on the "Sign In" button.
- Next, click the "three lines" icon from the top-right corner to continue to "Register" the app in the registration window that pops up. Fill in your licensed email and registration code to upgrade your app to the full version.
- Step 2Adjust output format and parameters for Amazon Prime Music
- Click on the "three lines" in the upper-right corner to launch the settings window. Then select the "Preferences" > "Advanced" section. Next, define the output format for Amazon Prime Music to MP3, etc. as well as the audio parameters for your music.
- Step 3Add Amazon Prime Music to AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Find the music playlists you wish to download and convert, then tap the item. You'll see the grey "+" button turn to orange. Next, click on the "+" button to let the songs be added to the AudFree Amazon Music Converter interface. Note that you cannot load a single song. You, therefore, have to create a playlist for your songs and add it for conversion.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Prime Music to PC/Mac for playback
- Finally, hit the "Convert" button and let the conversion process begin. AudFree Amazon Music Converter will then download and convert Amazon Music to the local computer according to your settings. Then find the converted Amazon Music in the "Converted" folder. Just click the button with a red number to see the converted Prime Music list. You can also locate the folder directly on your computer by clicking on the "Search" icon. Then you will get how to listen to Amazon Prime Music on computer.
Part 3. Conclusion
Getting Amazon Prime Music has now been made easier with AudFree Amazon Music Converter. You can download Amazon Prime Music to PC and stream offline for playback. More so, the process is as easy as 1-2-3, needing no technical knowledge.