"Can you show Apple Music on Discord?" Currently, you are only able to use Spotify on Discord. There is no Apple Music Discord integration so you cannot directly play Apple Music in Discord. It would be a good way to share the songs you are listening to with your friends on Discord. So, is there an available way to link Apple Music to Discord? Yes, in this article, we will show you 5 ways to connect Apple Music to Discord. You can easily get Discord Apple Music integration whether you are on Windows, Mac, or a mobile device.
- Way 1. Show Apple Music on Discord via iTunesRichPresence
- Way 2. Play Apple Music on Discord via Apple Music Discord Bot
- Way 3. Link Apple Music to Discord via Spotify
- Way 4. Add Apple Music to Discord via MusConv
- Way 5. Connect Apple Music to Discord via AudFree Auditior🔥
- FAQs about Apple Music Discord
- In Conclusion
Way 1. How to Show Apple Music on Discord via iTunesRichPresence
Apple Music is not integrated with Discord like Spotify, but you can stream Apple Music to Discord via iTunesRichPresence. Although it is not the only way, it seems to be the most convenient. This method relies on using a Windows PC and the iTunesRichPresence application to push your information to Discord. Follow the steps below on how to play Apple Music in Discord.
Step 1. Download iTunesRichPresence on your Windows PC.
Step 2. Unzip all the files in the zip.
Step 3. Run the iTunesRichPresence-rewrite application.
Step 4. Go to 'Settings' and check 'Run at startup'.
This last step is not required, but it is recommended. Because it allows the application to run automatically. There is no need to start your computer in order to integrate with Discord. The application will do everything it needs to do in the background.
One advantage of using this method over any other is the customization you can do with it. Not only can you push the rich content of Apple Music into Discord, but you can also decide how it looks.
Way 2. How to Play Apple Music on Discord via Apple Music Discord Bot
Apart from the above Apple Music Discord rich presence, an active Apple Music Discord Bot can also contribute to listening to Apple Music on Discord. Apple Music bots for Discord serve as third-party programs or scripts that can be added to the Discord server, which optimizes the listening experience on Discord.
It provides a possible way for Apple Music users to connect Apple Music to Discord directly within this social platform. With those Discord bots that play Apple Music, you can search or stream music, create playlists, display track information, and discover or share new music with friends on Discord.
Now, we will take you through 3 popular Discord bots that work with Apple Music and how to use those Apple Music Discord bots. Let's take a look together.
Top 3 Apple Music Discord Bots
Jockie Music Bot works as a popular and versatile Discord bot exclusively designed for playing music. With it, users have the ability to stream music on Discord from Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, SoundCloud, and more. Jockie Music Bot features playlist management, volume control, song requests, and even live streaming support from radio stations. Also, it offers sound effects such as bass boost, treble boost, etc., enhancing the music experience in Discord servers.
As another feature-rich Discord bot, the Neeko bot works offers a wide range of features, including transforming songs with various audio effects, providing users with Karaoke, sharing music tastes with their friends, creating their own playlists, etc. It enables you to play music on Discord from Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, and more, allowing you to add as many songs as possible from them to the playing queue on Discord. Besides, it entitles you to lots of behavior customizations, including mixing two songs using AI, competing with friends by Play Quiz, and others.
Serving as a bread-and-butter Discord music bot, Uzox empowers you to stream music from Apple Music, SoundCloud, Spotify, and any other music resources seamlessly without lag. This Discord bot from Apple Music works day and night for you to play music and features multiple filters and effects like Nightcore, 8D, bass boost, etc. With it, you can spice up your music from Apple Music at no cost with high DJ compatibility.
How to Use Discord Bot for Apple Music
Step 1. On Discord, tap on the green '+' button to add a server. Then create a name and add your region for the Discord server.
Step 2. Search one of the above-mentioned Apple Music Discord bots on your computer and navigate to the website.
Step 3. Hit the 'Add to Discord' or 'Invite the Bot' button from the web page.
Step 4. You will be taken to a login page. Enter your Discord credentials to connect to your Discord account.
Step 5. Proceed to choose the server you added before and allow to create commands in this server and click on 'Continue'.
Afterward, you can gear up to add and play songs from Apple Music to this Discord server via the Apple Music bots.
Way 3. How to Link Apple Music to Discord via Spotify
If you have purchased Apple Music songs, then you can upload them to your iTunes library. You can then share your iTunes library with Spotify and add Apple Music to Discord through Spotify.
Step 1. Open iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2. Click 'Edit' > 'Preference' > 'Advanced' > 'Share iTunes Library XML with other applications' > 'OK'.
Step 3. Restart the Spotify app on your computer.
Step 4. Click the 'profile' icon and then choose 'Settings'. Scroll down to the 'Show songs from' section. Then turn on the 'iTunes' option. This will allow you to import iTunes playlists to Spotify.
Step 5. Go to 'Your Library' and locate 'Local Files'. Here are your songs shared from iTunes.
Step 6. Choose a playlist that you want to share on Discord. Click it and then click the 'three dots' icon. Then choose 'Share' > 'Copy playlist link'.
Step 7. Now open Discord and open a server. Then enter '-play' and paste the link you copied. Press 'enter' to send it.
Step 8. This is how to display Apple Music on Discord successfully.
Way 4. How to Add Apple Music to Discord via MusConv
In addition to using iTunes to sync your Apple Music to Spotify, you can also use a third-party tool. There are many online tools that enable you to transfer Apple Music to Spotify including MusConv, Soundiiz, and so on. In this section, we will show you how to link Apple Music to Discord via MusConv.
Step 1. Open any web browser and go to MusConv's website.
Step 2. Download and install it to your Windows/Mac/Android device.
Step 3. Open MusConv and choose 'Apple Music' as the audio resource. Then you will need to log in to your Apple Music account.
Step 4. Choose 'Spotify' as the destination and log in to your Spotify account.
Step 5. Choose the playlist you want to transfer by clicking on its checkbox.
Step 6. Click on the 'Normal Transfer' button to start the process.
Step 7. When the transfer is over, you can find the playlist on Spotify. Then you can share this playlist to Discord.
Way 5. How to Connect Apple Music to Discord via AudFree Auditior
If you think it's too complicated to transfer Apple Music songs to Spotify and then share Spotify on Discord, you can refer to this section. Try downloading Apple Music to MP3 files and then share them to Discord freely. It's a direct and easy way to connect Discord to Apple Music. Compared with the above 4 methods, this way can ensure you play Apple Music on Discord without an Apple Music account and premium forever.
To download Apple Music to MP3 files, you can use AudFree Apple Music Converter. It allows you to download MP3s from Apple Music with lossless sound quality. Actually, it not only supports MP3, but also supports FLAC, AAC, WAV, and more popular audio formats. With the super-fast download speed of up to 30X, you can get local files from Apple Music as quickly as possible. Not only this, it can even keep all the metadata for your playlists.
How to Download Apple Music to MP3 for Discord
Here are two preparatory works you need to complete in advance:
- Click on the green 'Download' button to install the AudFree Apple Music Converter on PC/Mac.
- Download the songs you want to play on Discord from Apple Music/iTunes with your current Apple Music account.
- Step 1Load Apple Music songs to AudFree Auditior
- Open AudFree Apple Music Converter on your computer. Just click the first 'Add' icon called 'Load iTunes Library' to find and add your downloaded Apple Music songs. Or, drag & drop the downloads to the AudFree software's window directly. Since this converter supports batch downloading, you can add multiple files to convert once.
- Step 2Set output format as MP3 for Apple Music to Discord
- Click on the first 'Audio' icon that is to the left of the 'Convert' button presented in the lower right corner. Then choose an output format for connecting Apple Music to Discord. MP3 is recommended for its extensive compatibility. You can also change other parameters like the codec, channel, sample rate, and so on. After that, save the settings with the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Download Apple Music for Discord
- Finally, click on the 'Convert' button to start downloading Apple Music to MP3. When the process is done, you can find the downloaded files by clicking the 'Converted' button.
How to Add Apple Music to Discord in 3 Ways
Now you have got the compatible MP3 files of Apple Music. So, you are ready to transfer these songs to Spotify for playing on Discord. And there are three ways you can choose. You can use Spotify, Hydra Bot, or a Mic.
- Now open Spotify and go to 'Settings' > 'Local Files'. Then turn on 'Show Local Files'.
- Click 'Add a source' in 'Show songs from' and then choose your downloaded MP3 files.
- Now restart Spotify and go to 'Your Library' > 'Local Files'. You will see the Apple Music files you have added.
- Choose the playlist you want to use on Discord. Then right-click it to choose 'Share' > 'Copy playlist link'.
- On Discord, enter '-play' and then paste the link. Press 'enter' to get Apple Music to play on Discord.
Use Hydra Bot:
- Open a web browser and go to https://hydra.bot/.
- Click the 'Invite' button and choose the server you want to use Apple Music.
- Follow the prompts to authorize Hydra Bot on Discord.
- Back to the server that you connected before and press '.setup' to create a request.
- Enter '-play file' and then paste the downloaded music file name to listen to Apple Music on Discord.
Use a Mic:
- On your computer, go to 'Control Panel' and then choose 'Hardware & Sound' > 'Manage Audio Devices'.
- Enable 'Stereo Mix' under 'Recording'. Then set it to your 'default mic'.
- Now you can play Apple Music in Discord and everyone on the channel will hear your mic.
FAQs about Apple Music Discord
Q1: Why isn't Apple Music on Discord?
A: Apple Music integrates mostly with the software inside its ecosystem, which doesn't include Discord. Thus, you cannot play Apple Music on Discord like listening to Spotify on Discord.
Q2: Does Discord support Apple Music?
A: Nope. Currently, Discord supports Spotify, YouTube Music, and SoundCloud.
Now you know how to connect Apple Music to Discord in different 5 ways. Although there is no Discord Apple Music connection, you can still get Apple Music on Discord with AudFree Apple Music Converter. You can use it to download Apple Music songs to MP3 files. Then you will be able to add Apple Music to Discord with Spotify, Hydra Bot, or a Mic.