Discord is a freeware and digital distribution platform designed for video gaming communities. It allows users to send text, audio, video and image in a chat channel. In addition, it has integrated with some music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, etc. to provide music playback and sharing.
However, Tidal is not included in the list. Please don't worry. Inspite of that "Tidal Discord Integration" is not available currently, there is still a way for you to connect Tidal to Discord for music playback. Before Discord supports Tidal, you might as well find a solution from this posy.
Part 1. How to Get Discord Tidal Work - Best Tool
As for Tidal, it is not integrated with Discord currently. Besides, though you can download the Tidal music files with the Tidal subscription, the music files you download from Tidal are the cache files, not the real local files on your device. In other words, you couldn't use the Tidal music on other devices or music players.
Thus, a tool is needed to convert Tidal music to common audio files and locally save Tidal songs to computer. Here we would like to recommend AudFree Tidal Music Converter for you. This program aims to remove the encryption from Tidal music and convert them as local files. It can batch convert songs, albums, playlists, etc. from Tidal to AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, and other audio formats.
With it, you can get the converted Tidal music with original audio quality and all ID3 tags will be kept. Moreover, this tool allows you to personalize the output audio parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your special requirements. So you can use Tidal on Discord and other devices without limits.
Part 2. How to Play Tidal through Discord - Detailed Steps
In this part, we are going to walk you through on how to convert Tidal music tracks and connect Tidal to Discord. Before we get started, please make sure that you had prepared the things as below.
- Download and install AudFree Tidal Converter on your computer.
- Ensure that the Tidal app is not a pre-installed version.
- Install the Discord app on the desktop.
- Step 1Find songs in Tidal and import to AudFree
- Please double click on the AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer and the Tidal app will be opened at the same time. Go to Tidal app to find audio tracks, then copy and paste the URL of the track, playlist or album from Tidal to the search bar on the top of AudFree. Next, press on the "+" button and then Tidal music will be loaded to AudFree.
- Step 2Customize output settings for Discord
- For Windows version, please hit on the Menu icon on the top right of AudFree. Then select "Preferences" > "Convert" option. For Mac version, please go ahead to the "AudFree Tidal Music Converter" on the menu tab of the Mac. Then in the pop-up window, you could personalize the output format, bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal audios as local files
- Now, please hit on the "Convert" button at the bottom right of AudFree program. Then it will start to convert and download Tidal tracks to plain audio files. Once finished, please click on the "Converted" button > "search" icon to locate and check the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
- Step 4How to Connect Tidal to Discord
After conversion, you had got the Tidal music as local files. Now, as Tidal and Discord is not cooperated, here you could transfer Tidal music to Spotify in advance. Steps are as follows.
1. Open Spotify app and log in to your account;
2. Click the "Menu" icon and choose "Settings";
3. Scroll down to "Local Files" section and enable "Show Local Files";
4. Touch "ADD A SOURCE" to access local folder;
5. Select the converted Tidal music file folder to add.
Now, you can play Tidal through Discord by connecting Spotify on Discord. And you can easily share Tidal on Discord with your friends without any restriction.
Part 3. How to Play Music in Discord on Desktop/iPhone/Android
In the last part, we would like to share practical tips for Discord users to listen to music in Discord app on desktop or mobiles. Please check the brief tutorial below to see how to do.
Step 1. Go to https://rythmbot.co in a target web browser you like on your computer;
Step 2. Click "Invite Rythm" option at the right side of the page you opened on web browser. Then it will navigate you to the Discord login screen;
Step 3. Login with your Discord account info and hit on "Login";
Step 4. Choose a server from the scroll-down menu and click "Authorize" button;
Step 5. Check and tick the box "I'm not a robot";
Step 6. Launch Discord app on your computer and click the server on which you installed the bot;
Step 7. Hit on "General" voice channel so that you can listen to music on Discord;
Step 8. Type "!Play (song or artist)" and touch on "Enter" or "Return". Then RYTHM will search the song or artist for you on YouTube and play.
Step 1. On iPhone, please log into your Discord account from https://mee6.xyz/login;
Step 2. Touch the "Authorize" button to access Discord account;
Step 3. Next, you are required to choose a server that you are prepared to add the bot;
Step 4. On the following screen, go to "PLUGINS" and then to "Add";
Step 5. Open Discord app on your iPhone and create a voice channel;
Step 6. Enter "!search (song or artist)" and the added bot is going to show a list of relevant search results;
Step 7. Type the number of song you want so as to add it to playlist;
Step 8. Lastly, just input "!play" to listen to music through Discord.
Step 1. First of all, visit https://top.gg/ to choose a Discord bot on your Android phone;
Step 2. Then, tap on "Music" option and click "View" for more about the music bot. Locate an "Invite" button on the bot that you'd like to add;
Step 3. Enter your account to sign in to Discord in the Android browser. You will soon be redirected the website of the added bot, in which you need to set a server for music playing;
Step 4. After that, it is necessary to authorize and confirm "I am human" to get the bot installed in your Discord;
Step 5. Now, run Discord app on Android and choose "Menu" > choose the server to which you add a bot to;
Step 6. Subsequently, head to a voice channel and type the play command to play music through Discord bot.
Part 4. In Conclusion
The above not only works on the best way to make it possible to play Tidal on Discord, but also shares extra knowledge on how to play music in Discord on computer and mobiles. May you get what's helpful for you to your desire.