As a powerful and feature-rich DJ software, Serato DJ is used by DJs all over the world. You may be familiar with the integration of Serato DJ and Tidal, which allows users to use Tidal songs to create unique and engaging mixes.
What about a combination of Serato DJ and Deezer? It would be great to have access to millions of Deezer tracks for DJing on Serato, as it can greatly expand your performance capabilities. Although there is no news of a Serato Deezer collaboration, this article has found an effective way to use Deezer with Serato DJ with ease.
Part 1. How to Get Serato DJ Deezer Work - Best Tool
Nowadays, Serato DJ has partnerships with a number of music streaming services such as Tidal, SoundCloud, Beatsource LINK and Beatport LINK. However, Serato DJ does not support Deezer so far. Besides, due to digital rights management protection, Deezer Music can only be used in the Deezer app and cannot be used on unauthorized devices.
Based on these limitations, AudFree Deezer Music Converter has been created. It is dedicated to converting Deezer Music to common formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. so that Serato DJ can recognize them without any problems. Afterwards, you can transfer Deezer songs to Serato DJ to mix unique tunes. No need to worry about any quality issues, it will losslessly retain the original quality and metadata of Deezer Music for easy DJing.
AudFree Deezer Music Downloader
- Convert Deezer Music to FLAC, MP3, AAC and other plain formats
- Losslessly preserve original quality and metadata of Deezer Music
- Remove digital rights management protection from Deezer
- Play Deezer on Serato DJ, edjing, Virtual DJ, etc.
Part 2. How to Import Deezer to Serato DJ
With the help of AudFree Deezer Music Converter, you will be able to download and convert Deezer songs to audio files compatible with Serato DJ. Then it's simple to get Deezer on Serato DJ. Follow the steps below to see how to do this.
How to Convert Deezer Music for Serato DJ
- Step 1 Add Deezer Playlist to AudFree Deezable
- Launch AudFree Deezable on your computer and wait for the Deezer app to open. Go to the Deezer library and select the songs you want to import into Serato DJ. Then copy and paste the URL of Deezer track into the search bar, then click on the Add icon next to it.
- Step 2Customize the Output Parameters for Deezer Music
- Go to Menu > Preferences > Convert options. In the settings window that pops up, you can set Deezer Music to the formats supported by Serato DJ, such as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc. You can also customize sample rate to 320kbps and bit rate to 48000HZ to enhance the quality of your Deezer songs.
- Step 3Convert Deezer Music for Serato DJ
- Click the Convert button and it will start downloading and converting your Deezer songs to be compatible with Serato DJ. Once converted, simply tap the Converted icon in the history list to browse the converted Deezer Music.
How to Add Deezer Music to Serato DJ
Step 1. Download and install the latest version of Serato DJ on your computer.
Step 2. Log in to your Serato DJ account. If you don't have one, you can simply register for a new account.
Step 3. Click on the "File" button to locate the local Deezer files on your computer.
Step 4. Add the Deezer files to the "All" option in the left area.
Step 5. Now all Deezer songs will be successfully imported into Serato DJ. You can mix Deezer tracks in Serato as you like.
Part 3. FAQs of Deezer on Serato DJ
What Music Services Work with Serato DJ?
So far, Serato DJ supports TIDAL, SoundCloud, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK. You can access the contents of these streaming music platforms in Serato DJ for mixing.
What DJ Software Works with Deezer?
Deezer has partnered with Virtual DJ and edjing. You can mix the entire Deezer catalogue in these two DJ apps to your heart's content for an even richer DJ experience.
Can I Use Deezer on Serato DJ?
Since Serato DJ is not integrated with Deezer, you will need the assistance of a third-party tool like AudFree Deezer Music Converter. With it, you can convert Deezer Music to common audio format compatible with various DJ platforms. In turn, it is convenient to transfer Deezer Music to Serato DJ.
Part 4. In Conclusion
We must admit that the collaboration between music streaming services and DJ apps has brought great convenience. Nowadays, although there is no Serato DJ Deezer integration, you can use AudFree Deezer Music Converter to convert Deezer songs for any DJ software. Try to start your DJ journey and make the most of your musical talent to mix Deezer Music on Serato DJ.