Q: "Back in 2015, I got the Wii U. Ever since that, I am having trouble with playing music as I can not access to Spotify via my Wii U. So do you have any solution for getting Spotify on Wii U?"
Wii U is a home video game console and was met with a mixed reception. It's great to listen to music from Spotify while playing games. So how to stream Spotify songs on Wii U? Here in this post, you can get the answer.
Part 1. Get Spotify on Wii U - Tool Needs
There are millions of songs in high quality in Spotify. But Wii U is not supported by Spotify and you can not install the Spotify app on Wii U. Spotify music is encoded in its own format so if you intend to move the songs to Wii U, you should convert Spotify music to MP3 or other ordinary audio formats.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter can do it. It aims to download Spotify songs as local files. You are allowed to get output Spotify tracks in the format of MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B. Most importantly, the converted files are of no quality loss and all of the songs are kept with their ID3 tags. So it will be easy for you to make music groups after you finish the conversion.
The AudFree Spotify Wii U device will give you back the music files in a short time as it works at 5X faster speed. The downloads can be uploaded to your own players or other apps. You are able to listen to Spotify music offline without premium.
Part 2. Download Spotify on Wii U - How to Do It
For getting the Spotify songs, firstly, you should download and install the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. The AudFree software works at both Windows or Mac computer. Also, you need to prepare the USB drive to put Spotify music on Wii U. Now it's time to start the conversion.
- Step 1Import Spotify Tracks to AudFree
- Make the AudFree Spotify Music Converter run on your computer. When the new window of the Spotify app pops up, choose the songs you want to convert. Then drag them to the conversion window. Another way to add the songs is to copy the links and drop them to the search bar of the interface. Click the "+" button. The songs will thereby be uploaded to the window. You can load about 100 songs at a time for conversion in batch.
- Step 2 Set Output Format of Spotify Songs
- On the upper right of the interface, you can find an icon called "Preference". Hit it. You can then select one of the formats and customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. In addition, you can set the speed as 1x for a stable conversion. If you need to change the folder for output files, you can just press on the button "Converted". What's more, you are permitted to archive the output tracks by Artist or Album.
- Step 3 Convert Spotify Music for Wii U
With everything prepared, please tap on the icon "Convert" to let the conversion begin. The songs' data including title, genre, group, year, etc. will be preserved and you can get the converted Spotify songs in the output folder. Then you are able to make a playlist for Wii U.
Note: You can use the free version of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter to get a one-third converted file. If you buy the AudFree program, you will be offered a whole Spotify track. With the files, you can listen to the songs on Wii U with ease for your entertainment while you are on the game.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Wii U
Now you have gained the Spotify songs on your computer. So you can send them to Wii U for playback. Please copy the converted files to the USB drive. Then do the following operation.
1. Plug the USB into the USB port on the Wii U console.
2. Open the Wii U console. A new message will be shown to you. Do as the instruction suggests on the screen to format the device.
3. Select the "System Settings" when the Wii U Menu has loaded.
4. Find the "Data Management". Hit on the A button till the notification of "Data Management" turns up.
5. Choose "USB Storage". Then you can get Spotify on Wii U and play the songs freely.
Part 3. In Conclusion
As you can see from the above, the Spotify music can be easily accessed on Wii U if you use the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. You are able to own the songs from Spotify permanently. You can upload them the songs to other music players like MP3 player besides Wii U.