At the end of each year, Spotify music lovers can view their listening activity and streaming habits throughout this year with the Spotify Wrapped feature. Waiting for the annual tailored Spotify music report will cost you a long time. Fortunately, Instafest, a new Spotify Festival generator that displays your most-played artists as well as music tastes on Spotify, can tide you over.
But how to use this Spotify Music Festival Instafest app? This is just what we will discuss in this post. Please never miss it and you will find more surprising information about Instafest Spotify here.
Part 1. What Is Instafest Spotify
If you are new to Instafest, you may be curious about what it is. So, in the first part, let's have a look at the introduction of Instafest with Spotify. Instafest is a free third-party website and also music-themed social media developed by a University of Southern California student Anshay Saboo.
After logging into your popular music service Spotify account via the service's official APIs, it will access your Spotify listening history and imports it into a curated concert bill. It facilitates generating virtual three-day Spotify music Festival Lineups and posters for you according to your Spotify streaming tastes and habits. Like Spotify Pie Chart, this website will list your 36 most-played artists on the fake Spotify Music Concert Lineup poster and allow you to share the colorful graphics to your Instagram or other social media like the below picture. You can even see the performers' schedules on it.
Part 2. How to Make Spotify Festival Instafest Lineup
Now, it's your time to learn how to do Instafest Spotify. As mentioned above, you need a valid Spotify account and play Spotify music for a while. Because Instafest requires your Spotify listening activity and history to track your music tastes and streaming habits before generating the Spotify Lineup with your favorite artists displayed. Then follow the steps below. The process is the same on both a smartphone and a computer.
Step 1. Navigate to the Spotify Instafest website.
Step 2. Select the green 'Sign in with Spotify' button and log into your Spotify account. Also, you can opt to log into Spotify with Last FM if you prefer.
Step 3. Grant Instafest to get access to the streaming history and data on Spotify.
Step 4. After finishing the Instafest Spotify login, you will be taken to a page like this to customize and make your Spotify Concert Lineup more aesthetically appealing.
Part 5. Select the time intervals from 'Last 4 weeks', 'Last 6 months', or 'All-time' and choose your poster style. It is also optional to decide whether to hide your username and show your basic score.
Part 6. Then tap on 'Save and Share', and your Instafest Lineup poster will be created.
Part 7. Select 'download' or 'Share' to transform your Spotify Music Festival Instafest Lineup to Instagram Stories, Twitter, or Facebook.
Part 3. Bonus Time: Download Songs of Artists in Instafest Lineup without Spotify Premium
It is recognized that you have to subscribe to Spotify Premium if you want to download albums or songs released by your favorite artists. However, we have an advanced way to download all types of Spotify music including the content of artists displayed on your Instafest Spotify Lineup without any Spotify subscriptions.
All you need is to get help from a third-party tool. Here, we would like to recommend AudFree Spotify Music Converter, an all-in-one music converter. With advanced technology, this software can download Spotify music as local files for free and keep them permanently, be it Spotify Free or Spotify Premium.
Besides, it can convert them to various universal output audio formats including FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, etc. that are available on most devices and platforms. And with lossless audio quality and full ID3 tags kept, you can enjoy the perfect listening experience and organize your Spotify songs by artists or albums.
Here, we have prepared a user guide for you. You can download this converter and have a try. Don't worry! It is 100% safe and legal for education and individuals.
- Step 1Import Spotify Music to AudFree SpoDable
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter provides two options to add Spotify songs, albums, etc. to this smart tool. The most commonly used way is to drag and drop Spotify single songs or playlists to this tool's window. The other way is to copy the song's or playlist's URL by right-clicking on the item. Afterward, paste the link to the AudFree Spotify Music Converter and press the '+' tab.
- Step 2Customize Spotify Output Audio Format and Other Parameters
- To convert Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3 or other universal output formats for lossless quality, please click the toolbar > 'Preferences'. Then choose 'Convert' to open the setting menu where you can set the output format as MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, M4B, and WAV. If on Mac, please tap on the 'AudFree Spotify Music Converter' > 'Preferences'. Then personalize other output parameters including bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc. On top of that, it is allowed to sort the export of Spotify music by albums or artists.
- Step 3Download and Convert Instafest Spotify Artists' Music Locally
- Simply hit the bottom-right 'Convert' button to begin the conversion process. After a while, this program will automatically convert and save the added Instafest Spotify artists' songs on the computer. After that, you can enjoy the downloaded Spotify music on any device and player for offline listening.
Part 4. More FAQs about Spotify Instafest
Q1: How to remove Instafest from Spotify?
To remove and disable Instafest's access to your listening history on Spotify, please follow the below steps:
Step 1. Navigate to the Spotify account web page.
Step 2. Find 'Instafest' and tap on 'Remove Access'.
Q2: Is Spotify Wrapped the same as Spotify Instafest Festival Lineup?
No. Spotify Wrapped, made by Spotify, is an annual music report displaying your top-played songs, artists, and genres based on your listening habits. Spotify Instafest Festival Lineup, created by the third-party website Istafest, is a poster looking like real Festival Lineups. It will list only your most-streamed artists on Spotify.
Q3: Is Instafest Spotify safe?
Yes! It is secure to use. A growing number of music lovers are using Instafest with Apple Music and Spotify.
Part 5. Conclusion
In this post, we have taken you through how to create, personalize, and share Istafest Spotify Lineups. And we have provided a bonus tip for downloading Spotify music without Spotify Premium. With the smart gadget, you can get Spotify songs of those artists displayed on Instafest Lineups as local files and keep them forever. Also, you can play Spotify music on multiple devices and players.
If you have any questions else, welcome to comment!