Spotify allows users to use it on a variety of devices, including smartphones, computers, home stereos, smartwatches, and more. To listen to Spotify on these devices, you must be logged into your Spotify account. However, if you find that your Spotify account is being used by someone else elsewhere, you'll need to log out of Spotify wherever you are.
Or, when you plan to stop using Spotify, you'll need to make Spotify log out everywhere, too. And that's what we're going to talk about today. This tutorial will show you how to log out of Spotify on all devices including mobile devices, desktop, web player, and partner devices. You will also get to know how to fix Spotify log out everywhere not working. The best tip to listen to Spotify without an account is also included.
See also: How to Fix Spotify Keeps Logging Out
- Part 1. How to Log Out of Spotify on iPhone/Android
- Part 2. How to Log Out of Spotify on PC/Mac/Web
- Part 3. How to Log Out of Spotify on Tesla or Other Partner Devices
- Part 4. How to Log Out Everywhere on Spotify
- Part 5. Spotify Log Out Everywhere Not Working: Solutions
- Part 6. How to Listen to Spotify without a Spotify Account
Part 1. How to Log Out of Spotify on iPhone/Android
If you're the kind of person who uses a mobile device a lot, then here is how to log out of Spotify on mobile.
Step 1. Open the latest Spotify app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Tap on the 'Home' tab at the main interface.
Step 3. Tap on the 'Settings' icon at the top right.
Step 4. Scroll down to the button and tap 'Log out'.
That's how to log out on Spotify's mobile app, easy, right? Keep in mind that logging out doesn't delete any of your Spotify playlists, or other data.
Part 2. How to Log Out of Spotify on PC/Mac/Web
When you're done using the Spotify desktop app or web player, you can log out of Spotify after using it.
Step 1. Open the Spotify desktop app or web player.
Step 2. Click on the 'down arrow' icon (next to your profile) at the top right.
Step 3. Select 'Log out' and you will be logged out of Spotify on your device.
Alternatively, you can use the keyboard to sign out of Spotify in a quick method.
For Windows: Press 'Ctrl + Shift + W' to log out Spotify.
For Mac: Press 'Command + Shift + W' to log devices out of Spotify.
Part 3. How to Log Out of Spotify on Tesla or Other Partner Devices
If you have using Spotify on other partner devices, such as smart TVs, speakers, etc., you can make Spotify log out remotely. In this way, you don't need to go to the devices you are using. Here is how to remotely log out of Spotify on Spotify's partner devices. And we will show Tesla as an example.
Step 1. Navigate to Spotify's website and log in to your account.
Step 2. Select the 'Apps' tab from the left side menu.
Step 3. Here you will see all your devices that have access to your Spotify account. Click on 'Remove Access' at the right of Tesla to log devices out of Spotify.
That's how to log out of Spotify on Tesla and other partner devices. If you are going to log out Spotify on all devices, you can remove all your devices from the list one by one.
See also: How to Play Spotify on Tesla
Part 4. How to Log Out Everywhere Spotify
'Spotify log out everywhere' feature is handy. When you think your Spotify is being used by someone else, you can log out everywhere Spotify to protect your account. Keep in mind that it does not include partner devices such as speakers, TVs, etc. Here is how you can log out all devices Spotify.
Step 1. Navigate to Spotify's website and log in to your account.
Step 2. Click on the 'down arrow' icon at the top right.
Step 3. Select the 'Account' option and then scroll down to the bottom.
Step 4. Click on the 'Log Out Everywhere' button and it will log out of Spotify on all devices.
Part 5. Spotify Log Out Everywhere Not Working: Solutions
Once you click on 'log out everywhere', all your devices and pages will be logged out. If it doesn't work for you, then your Spotify password may be compromised. So, you need to change your password and then press 'log out everywhere' again.
Step 1. Visit Spotify's website and log in to your account.
Step 2. Click on your 'profile' icon at the top right.
Step 3. Select 'Account' and click on 'Change password'.
Step 4. Type your current password and then create a new password.
Step 5. Click 'Set a new password' to confirm.
If you have forgotten your password, you can also reset it.
Step 1. Head to https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset/.
Step 2. Enter your email address and click on 'Send'.
Step 3. Open your email and find the 'Reset password' email.
Step 4. Open that email and click on 'Reset password'.
Step 5. You can now type and confirm your new password. Then click 'Send'.
Part 6. How to Listen to Spotify without a Spotify Account
Once you cancel Spotify and log out of Spotify on all devices, all your playlists will disappear. Can you still listen to your favorite Spotify playlists? Yes. In this section, we will show you how to play Spotify music without a Spotify account. You can even save and keep all your Spotify songs and playlists on your local drive. In this way, you can enjoy Spotify even if you have canceled your account.
All you need is AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. It allows you to download music from Spotify without Spotify Premium. After downloading, all your songs will be saved on your local drive. You can keep them forever and listen to them on other music players. AudFree Spotify Downloader will keep the original sound quality and all the ID3 tags. So, you can enjoy as original Spotify songs as you can hear on Spotify.
Moreover, this downloader can convert Spotify music to other common formats including MP3, FLAC, etc. In this way, you can get compatible audio files with your desired device. You can listen to Spotify on any device you want, even if it doesn't support Spotify. Now install this downloader and listen to Spotify music without limitations!
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify songs and playlists Spotify without Premium
- Convert Spotify to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. for playing on other devices
- Listen to Spotify even if log out of Spotify on devices, no Spotify account need
- Work at 5X speed, keep lossless sound quality and all the metadata
- Step 1Import Music to AudFree Spotify Downloader
- Launch this professional Spotify converter, then the Spotify app will automatically open. Find your favorite Spotify playlists and add them to this downloader by dragging and dropping. Alternatively, you can copy the playlist URL and paste it into the search bar, then click the '+' icon.
- Step 2Select Spotify Output Format
- Click on the 'menu' from the top right and select "Preferences", 'Convert' to customize the output parameters. You can choose the MP3 format because it's the most popular format. You can also choose to change other parameters as shown above.
- Step 3Download and Convert Spotify Music
- Click on the large "Convert" button to start downloading playlists from Spotify. After downloading, click on the 'Converted' icon to find Spotify downloads. Now you can listen to Spotify music offline without Premium. You are also allowed to listen to them on other devices you want.