Q: I have subscribed to Spotify Premium with the intention of enjoying the full features of Spotify such as ad-free playback, offline downloads, etc., but I'm having problems with "Spotify keeps logging me out", which is very frustrating. Why do I keep getting logged out of Spotify? Is there any way to solve this dilemma?
Actually, it's quite common to encounter Spotify keeps logging out error and it could be caused by different reasons. If you're having the same trouble, don't worry, this article will cover some common fixes and an ultimate solution to solve Spotify keeps logging out issue with ease.
Part 1. Why Does Spotify Keep Logging Me Out
First of all, it is essential to understand the reason why Spotify keeps logging me out. Generally speaking, there are multiple potential reasons why this may happen, and we will list some common factors below.
1. When you are logged into the Spotify app using another device that is different from the one you have been using, the issue of Spotify keeps logging out can happen as one Spotify account is used for several different devices.
2. Using a Spotify app that has expired will also lead to Spotify logging out behavior. You need to make sure your Spotify app is updated to the latest version.
3. Password failure is also one of the common reasons why Spotify keeps logging me out. It can happen when your registered password is not working properly on the server you are using.
4. You have installed anti-virus software or some cleaning application that prevents the Spotify application from launching, which in turn triggers Spotify logging out issue.
Part 2. How to Fix Spotify Keeps Logging Out
Now that you know some of the common causes, it's time to take the viable approaches to fix the problem of Spotify keeps logging me out.
Fix 1. Sign out of Spotify from All Devices and Sign in Again
If someone is using your Spotify account on a different device, you may experience the situation where Spotify keeps logging you out on Android. At this point, the first troubleshooting step is to log out of your Spotify account on all devices.
Step 1. Open the Spotify software on your device or navigate to Spotify's website.
Step 2. Click on the profile icon and select "Accounts" from the list.
Step 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page on the Spotify account overview page, then click the "Sign out everywhere" button.
Step 4. Try using the Spotify app again and check if you're still logged out.
Fix 2. Reset Spotify Password
If signing out of Spotify from every device doesn't work, then your Spotify password may have been compromised. Therefore, it is recommended that you reset your Spotify password.
Step 1. Go to the Spotify website to log in to your Spotify account, then navigate to Spotify's password reset page.
Step 2. Enter your current password in the appropriate field and set a new one. After that, click the "Set New Password" button.
Step 3. Sign in to your Spotify account with the newly created password and check if the "Spotify app keeps logging me out" issue is resolved.
Fix 3. Uninstall Clean Apps
Cleaning apps sometimes can be the culprit for Spotify keeps logging out, as they often force apps to close to reduce memory usage and save battery life. Try to uninstall or temporarily disable clean apps and see if that helps.
Fix 4. Update Spotify App to the Latest Version
If you have been using an outdated version of the application, it may cause errors and system invalidation. Updating the Spotify app to the latest version often fixes the Spotify issues you're facing.
Fix 5. Clear the Spotify App's Cache
Over time, the Spotify app may accumulate temporary files, which will cause Spotify to run slowly or even with errors, so you need to clear Spotify cache from time to time. Once you've done that, restart Spotify app and see if the Spotify logging out issue is resolved.
Fix 6. Reinstall the Spotify Software
Generally, if there is a problem with Spotify on your device, reinstalling the app will fix the problem. You can uninstall the Spotify app and then reinstall it from the Play Store or App Store. Finally, check if Spotify will still log you out.
Part 3. Ultimate Solution: Download Spotify Music Locally for Offline Playback
To tell you the truth, the above solutions seem to solve the problem Spotify keeps logging out temporarily, and the root of the problem lies mainly in the Spotify app itself. In this situation, we have prepared a once and for all solution for you, which is to download Spotify Music to your computer locally so that you can play Spotify offline anytime without the Spotify app.
In reality, if you want to achieve this goal, a professional AudFree Spotify Music Downloader can offer a helping hand. It is specially designed to download and convert Spotify Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC and other popular audio formats. As a result, it can remove Spotify's protection restrictions so that you’re able to transfer and play Spotify Music offline on any device without Spotify app whenever and wherever you like.
How to Download Spotify Music Locally for Offline Playback
- Step 1Add Spotify Songs to AudFree SpoDable
- Install and launch AudFree SpoDable from your computer desktop, then the Spotify software will open automatically at the same time. Find any Spotify Music you like, then drag and drop it to the conversion window of this converter. Or copy and paste the link of the track into the search box above and press the Add button next to it.
- Step 2Set Spotify Music Output Format
- Please go to Preferences > Convert Options to open the settings window. At this point, you can convert Spotify to MP3 or other common audio formats. Also, if you need, you are allowed to customize the audio channels, bit rate, sample rate, codec, etc in this window.
- Step 3Download Spotify Music for Offline Playback
- After the above settings are done, click the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner to start the downloading and conversion process. Once done, you can view all your Spotify songs on your computer locally, then it’s free to enjoy your Spotify Music without worrying about the issue with Spotify keeps logging out.
Part 4. In Conclusion
After reading the above content, you may have good knowledge about the reasons and common fixes for Spotify keeps logging me out. Besides, this article also introduces an ultimate method play Spotify Music without Spotify app and thus solve the problem of Spotify keeps logging out perfectly. Anyway, we hope the above solutions will be helpful to you.