Want to play Spotify through Poweramp? It's known that Poweramp is a good music player, which is compatible with kinds of audio files. As for Spotify music playback, you can now attain the best tool to use Poweramp with Spotify. If you are interested in this topic, follow us to make Poweramp work with Spotify with ease. A detailed guide is prepared for you in the following parts.
Part 1. Tool for You to Get Poweramp with Spotify
Does Poweramp Work with Spotify
Poweramp Music Player is an Android app for playing music in formats of MP3, MP4, M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV, etc. But Spotify music is formed in a protected format. So Spotify songs are not supported by Poweramp. If you download the songs on Spotify with your subscription, you still can not upload the songs to Poweramp because the songs are cache files.
What Is Needed to Use Poweramp to Play Spotify
The AudFree Spotify Music Converter is recommended for you to download and extract Spotify tracks to MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV and M4B files. In this respect, the Spotify songs can be streamed to Poweramp for you to listen to with no network connection. You will get lossless music files preserved with their ID3 tags including titles, genre, group, year, etc. The conversion will be finished in a coffee time since the AudFree Spotify to Poweramp Converter runs at 5X faster speed.
After you finish the format conversion, you will get the Poweramp and Spotify integration. That means you own the Spotify music and can control it on your Poweramp. No matter you are a subscriber or a free user of Spotify, you can move Spotify album to Poweramp easily with the help of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Actually, apart from Poweramp, you can also use Spotify on other music players.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify through Poweramp
Now we will show you the tutorial to keep Spotify songs forever. Please do as the guide suggests below. First of all, please install the right version of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer.
- Step 1Import Spotify Tracks to AudFree Program
- Launch the AudFree software. A clear interface will turn up. When the Spotify window pops up, please select your favorite songs for format conversion. Drag them to the AudFree window. Or you can copy their link and drop them to the search bar. Click the "+" button to add the songs to AudFree tool. You are allowed to upload 100 songs in a playlist one time.
- Step 2 Set Output Format of Spotify Songs
- Hit "preference" > "convert" option on the upper right of the interface. Select your favorite format and personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Besides, you can archive the output files by Artist or Album and choose the 1X speed for stable conversion. The output folder can be reset by tapping on the "Converted" icon on the bottom.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Music for Poweramp
Click the button "Convert" to export Spotify playlists. A one-third converted Spotify track will be given back if you use the free version of the AudFree Spotify Music Converter. After you pay for the AudFree program, you will win a whole converted file. The converted files can be located in the output folder.
- Step 4Transfer Music from Spotify to Poweramp
With the conversion done, you can directly move Spotify album to Poweramp. You can follow the guide to add the converted Spotify files to Poweramp for your listening.
1. Link your computer with your devices where Poweramp stays using the USB cable.
2. Move the Spotify songs to the file of your devices.
3. Now you are able to use Poweramp with Spotify songs downloaded freely.
Part 3. More Tips: Get New Spotify Music for Poweramp
As new songs are offered by Spotify every day, it's a pity if you have not got them on your Poweramp on time. Concerning this, we will provide you with two methods to get the updated songs in Spotify. Then you can add them to your Poweramp for playback. Sounds great.
Open your Spotify app. Find the "Browse" option on the home screen. Click it to explore the compartments. You will see three parts - New Release, Genres & Moods, Discover. Each part is OK for you to search for new Spotify tracks. Remember that the New Release can help you update your library and give you suggestions.
Go into your library. Select the Discovery Weekly option under your current playlists. Search for your liked songs on it. The top-most hits on every Monday will be shown for you. About 30 new songs will be there which you may love.
Now it's your time to discover the new music and play Spotify through Poweramp anytime you want.