To enable us to be more punctual, most of us choose to set an alarm clock. Different people have different tastes in alarm clock ringtones. And a good alarm clock ringtone can wake you up and make you start a good day. However, most alarm ringtones on your phone are just some ordinary music. On Tidal, you'll be able to choose your favorite music from its large library. But can you use Tidal as alarm?
Although Tidal allows users to download music to their phones, the downloaded songs cannot be set as alarms. This is because they are not saved as local files. But don't worry, keep reading and you will get two ways to set Tidal music as alarm clock.
Part 1. How to DIY Tidal Alarm on Android/iOS
Although Tidal does not allow you to download songs as local files, you can use a Tidal downloader for this purpose. The best tool you can try is the AudFree Tidal Music Converter. It doesn't require a subscription to Tidal HiFi or HiFi plus. You can use it to download music from Tidal as your own. Then you can freely set your alarm clock with the downloaded Tidal songs.
With AudFree Tidal Downloader, you can get 100% lossless audio quality of Tidal music. In addition, all metadata including ID3 tags will be fully preserved. It also supports editing the output formats as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, and more. You can even change the channel, sample rate and bit rate. After downloading, you can set Tidal as alarm on your phone freely.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Download music from Tidal for alarm clock
- Convert Tidal music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, etc.
- Keep all ID3 tags, such as title, artist, album, etc.
- Retain 100% lossless audio quality, 5X download speed
Let's see how to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal songs to common audio files for the first time. And then, Tidal songs can be used as phone alarm sounds without limits.
- Step 1Add music from Tidal to AudFree
- Open AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. You can discover the Tidal songs that you want to set as an alarm. After that, you can click the '3-dot' icon to choose the 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal Link' to copy Tidal songs. Paste the Tidal link to the search box of AudFree's. Now, please tap on the '+' button to load them automatically. For an easier approach, you can directly drag and drop songs from Tidal to this software.
- Step 2Modify Tidal output settings for an alarm
- You can define the Tidal format and other parameters for the alarm clock in the setting window. Please open the window by clicking the 'menu' > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. You can adjust the audio output format like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, or others and customize sample rate, depth bit, etc. The most common-used audio format is MP3 so you can choose MP3 for Tidal alarm.
- Step 3Convert Tidal songs for Tidal music alarm
- The last step to get music on Tidal for an alarm is to click the 'Convert' button. It is at the bottom-right corner of the main interface. It works at a 5X faster conversion speed. But the real conversion time depends on how many Tidal songs you have imported before. Now you own these downloaded Tidal songs. You can use them to make an alarm clock on your phone.
- Step 4Use Tidal as alarm on Android/iOS
- Now you've got the compatible Tidal music files with your mobile phone. We will show you how to set song as alarm from Tidal on iPhone/Android phone.
- Connect your Android phone with your computer via a USB cable.
- Copy and paste the converted Tidal songs to your Android phone.
- Open the Clock app on your phone and tap on 'Alarm'.
- Tap '+' to add an alarm and then set the time.
- Tap 'Sound' and then 'Music on device' to choose the Tidal music.
- Connect your iPhone with your computer via a USB cable.
- Open iTunes and then click 'Files' > 'Add File to Library' > 'Add Folder to Library' to add converted Tidal songs to your iPhone.
- Open the Clock app and tap on 'Alarm' to edit your alarm sound.
- Tap 'Edit' at the top right and then choose an alarm.
- Tap 'Sound' and then 'Pick a song' to open your music library.
- Choose the converted Tidal music as an alarm sound.
For Android phone:
For iOS phone:
Part 2. How to Make Tidal Music as Alarm via Kello
Kello is a professional alarm clockmaker, which is fully compatible with Tidal songs. It's able to create an alarm clock using lots of popular streaming music services. It includes not only Tidal but also Spotify, Deezer, Webradio, SoundCloud, and so forth. How a wonderful day to wake up from a song on your loved streaming service.
To set the Tidal alarm clock, please set up the song alarm app on your mobile devices. Please don't forget to connect it under the WiFi network. Now, let's check out how it works.
Note: You will need to have a Tidal HiFi or HiFi plus subscription.
How to Create an Alarm Clock in Kello
Step 1. Download the Kello app on your device and open it to navigate to the 'Alarms' option.
Step 2. Please select the '+' button to set up your first alarm.
Step 3. You can customize your recurrence and volume settings for the high Tidal volume alarm or low Tidal volume alarm.
How to Set a Tidal Alarm in Kello
Step 1. Hit on the 'Sound' button.
Step 2. Press the 'Tidal' icon to launch it and log in to your account details. Please make sure your Tidal subscription didn't expire.
Step 3. Choose the Tidal playlist that you'd like to set as an alarm clock. If your playlists don't show up, please add them as favorites in advance.
Step 4. You can click the 'Play' button to preview the alarm in the 'Create Alarm' screen. When it's ok, please validate the alarm.
Step 5. That's all to set alarm with music from Tidal. You will wake up with the Tidal music at the alarm time you set before.
Part 3. In Conclusion
To set Tidal music as alarm, you can use the Kello app. But it requires a paid Tidal subscription. So, the best way to make a Tidal alarm clock is to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter. It allows you to download Tidal songs as your own audio files. Then you can directly use the Clock app on your phone to DIY your alarm clock. Now try AudFree Tidal Downloader and wake up with your favorite Tidal music!