Tidal released the social sharing capability on Aug. 20, 2019. Now Tidal subscribers are available to directly share songs, playlists, artists, albums, videos, etc. to Instagram stories and Facebook stories.
The forms of the display will be different. Songs, playlists, albums, artists from Tidal will be shared as a still image on both two social platforms, while videos will be shown as a 15-second-preview on Instagram stories but not on Facebook.
This new feature will make your Tidal music experience more social. After you share your playlist or video, your followers will see what you're listening to right now and moreover, they are able to check your music taste from past to present. Also, comments can be left as replies to your music story like other stories you post.
Users with either iOS devices or Android devices are all allowed to access to this sharing function. In this article, I will introduce 2 ways to share or add Tidal music to Instagram stories and Facebook stories.
Part 1. How to Share Music / Videos from Tidal to Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories
To come straight to the point, let's see how to share Tidal music contents or video to social platforms with the following steps.
Step 1. Go to the My Collection in the bottom menu bar.
Step 2. Choose song, album, artist, or video that you would like to share. Then find and click the vertical or horizontal ellipsis icon on the side to open the options. Or you can select the ellipsis tab in the album view, the playlist view, the Now Playing screen, and many others.
Step 3. Tap on Share from the selections, then click to either Instagram Stories or Facebook Stories.
Step 4. You will be navigated to the relevant app to check your post.
Part 2. Add Music from Tidal to Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories: Required Tools
Apart from the above method to directly share Tidal contents directly to Instagram and Facebook. Here is another simple way to add Tidal streams to Instagram stories or Facebook stories as background music.
It is inevitable to use two professional third-party software, one for Tidal music downloading and the other for video editing. As the best recommendation of the former one, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader, is designed to transcode and download Tidal tracks to FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and many other common formats.
Utilizing the cutting-edge technology, this intelligent program is compatible with Tidal's HiFi and Master music files, keeping 100% original quality and 100% metadata. ID3 tags like artist, album, title, etc will be completely capsuled in the converted songs, which makes you manage local music library without any hassle.
Moreover, with a high capacity of loading music, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader supports to convert 100 tracks at a once, and theoretically, it is able to run at a super high converting speed that the conversion of 100 songs will be finished within a short time. Making full use of this smart tool, you will find how simple and easy to download HiFi / Master streams from Tidal music service.
Import Music From Tidal to Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories: Detailed Steps
Since there are lots of great software for using either computers or phones, here you can choose any one of them in accordance with your requirements. Now let me show you how to download Tidal tracks for adding to Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories with few steps.
- Step 1Load song/playlist/album/artist from Tidal to AudFree
- Download and install AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer. The Tidal app will open automatically. After typing in your account info of Tidal, please discover the song/playlist/album/artist that you would like to download. Next copy and paste the link of the song/playlist/album/artist to the search box in AudFree. After that, click to the '+' button to add it to AudFree.
- Step 2Modify output format, quality, etc. for Instagram stories and Facebook stories
- After the files are streamed to AudFree, now you can go for changing the output settings. For Windows users, please find the hamburger icon on the upper menu bar in AudFree. For Mac users, please go to the AudFree Tidal Music Convert tab from the system menu of Mac. Then choose Preferences > Convert to open a new settings page. Here, you can reset the output options such as format, bit depth, sample rate, channel, etc. As a suggestion, please change the output format to FLAC or WAV, bit depth to 16 bit or 24 bit for keeping the best quality.
- Step 3Download Tidal streams as local files for Instagram stories and Facebook stories
- Directly hit on the big Convert in AudFree. Then the conversion begins. When the converting phase is finished, please follow the on-screen instructions to access the target folder where all local Tidal music files saved.
Now you can upload the local Tidal audio file to any video editor as the background music of the video. Just create your unique video with high-quality background streams from Tidal.