Waze is a popular navigation app owned by Google that provides real-time guidance while driving. In general, road trips and music make a good pair, and so do the Waze app and Apple Music. Waze Apple Music integration brings a seamless music experience while enjoying the drive.
You can access Apple Music from Waze audio player directly without having to switch screens, which makes your journey more musical. Convenient, isn't it? Follow this article to find out how to play Apple Music on Waze for a safe and fun driving experience.
Part 1. How to Enable Waze Apple Music Officially
In May 2022, Waze partnered with Apple Music to allow users to access over 90 million Apple Music songs, tens of thousands of curated playlists and more from Waze audio player. To connect Apple Music to Waze smoothly, you must have an active Apple Music subscription. Follow the steps below to get Waze and Apple Music working together.
Step 1. Install Waze on your iPhone from the App Store. Open the Waze app and log in to your account credentials.
Step 2. Click the Music Note icon in the top right corner of the map and select Apple Music from the list of music apps.
Step 3. Tap the OK button to give Waze access to your Apple Music library.
Step 4. Hit on the Play button to play a favorite Apple Music song or playlist. You can pause, play or switch songs from the Waze app directly.
Step 5. You can also select "Show List" button to see which tracks are about to be played. Afterwards, simply pick any song from the list for playback.
Part 2. How to Use Apple Music with Waze without Subscription
The above method is only available to Apple Music subscribers. Furthermore, some users have mentioned that Apple Music does not show up on Waze app. For this reason, we have found the perfect way to play Apple Music while using Waze in any car. AudFree Apple Music Converter will be your best helper, dedicated to removing the lock on Apple songs and downloading unprotected Apple Music locally.
It is specifically designed to convert Apple Music to common formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. Then you can sync Apple Music to USB for playback in the car easily. In turn, whenever you use Waze maps app while navigating, you can listen to Apple Music on the go without subscription.
AudFree Apple Music Converter
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, M4A and other plain formats
- Download unprotected Apple Music for listening anywhere
- Play Apple Music with Waze without subscription
- Keep ID3 Tags information and lossless quality
How to Play Apple Music with Waze without Subscription
- Step 1 Import Apple Music Songs into AudFree Auditior
- Launch AudFree Apple Music Converter and it will automatically load iTunes. Browse your iTunes library and drag and drop the Apple songs you need into the converter. Alternatively, click on the first Add icon to load the target Apple Music file.
- Step 2Set Output Format for Apple Music
- Click on the Format panel in the bottom right hand corner to set the output audio parameters. In this window, you can select the output format for Apple Music as MP3, AAC, FLAC etc. You can also customize the codec, channels, bit rate and sample rate for better Apple Music quality.
- Step 3Convert and Download Apple Music
- Tap the Convert button in the bottom right corner to initiate the conversion of your Apple Music songs. When finished, hit on the Converted icon to browse all unprotected Apple Music songs. After that, you can start getting ready to play Apple Music in car or on any other device without any problems.
- Step 4Play Apple Music Tracks While Driving with Waze
- Save the converted Apple Music songs to USB and plug the USB into your car stereo. Afterwards, even if Waze is providing you with navigation and real-time traffic information, you can control the playback of your favorite Apple Music without taking your attention off the road.
Part 3. More about Apple Music on Waze
Does Apple Music Work with Waze?
Yes, with the integration of Waze and Apple Music, you can control Apple Music playback in Waze app, even though it is providing navigation for the car.
Which Music Apps Work with Waze?
Waze app is compatible with these music streaming services to make driving colourful, like Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, etc.
How to Activate Apple Music on Waze App?
Step 1. Open the Waze app and log in with your account credentials.
Step 2. o to Settings and tap on Audio Player and Show Audio Player.
Step 3. Go back to the Waze home screen and follow the on-screen instructions to activate Apple Music in the Waze app.
Part 4. In Conclusion
This article describes two ways to use Apple Music with Waze whether you have an Apple Music subscription or not. It is recommended that you make good use of AudFree Apple Music Converter to get unprotected Apple Music songs. Afterwards, you can navigate your drive through Waze while enjoying Apple Music without any restrictions.