Google Maps serves as a good tool for you to get driving navigation. It's necessary to use it for road direction. When you are driving the car, you may get used to listening to some music. Spotify music enjoys high popularity among music users. Do you know how to connect Spotify to Google Maps? Here we will offer you the easy way to access Spotify music on Google Maps. Go ahead!
Part 1. How to Add Spotify to Google Maps
It's available for you to get Spotify songs on Google Maps directly. Here is the guide to get the music on Google Maps.
Step 1. Launch the Google Maps on your Android or iOS devices.
Step 2. If you use Android devices: click "settings" > "Navigation Settings" on the menu. For iOS devices you use: hit the gear button > "Navigation" option on the top of the list.
Step 3. Select "Music playback controls" on iOS or "Show media playback controls" on Android devices.
Step 4. Set Spotify as the default app. Agree to the terms to link Google Maps and Spotify. Then you can play Spotify on Google Maps. You can tap on the "Browse" icon to choose the songs you love on Google Maps.
Part 2. Best Way to Play Spotify in the Car without Google Maps
When you are having a rest in your car, you can listen to Spotify songs for relaxing or entertainment. It's known that Spotify music is protected with its specific format so you can not access the music outside the Spotify app. What's more, when you cancel the subscription, the downloads in the app will disappear. That is to say, the songs do not belong to you.
Here we will show you the perfect way to get Spotify music in your car. The AudFree Spotify Music Converter helps you to extract the Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B audio files. You can truly own the songs and upload them to your phone for offline playback without quality loss. Meanwhile, the ID3 tags of the songs such as the title, group, genre, year and so on will be preserved. You can get the converted playlist in a short time as the AudFree Spotify Music Downloader runs at 5X faster speed. Then you can lsiten to Spotify music offline without premium in your car.
Now you can follow the tutorial below to convert Spotify songs' format.
- Step 1 Import Spotify Tracks to AudFree Program
- Open the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer. When the Spotify app is opened, select the songs for conversion. Add them to the window by dragging directly. Or you can copy the links and paste them to the search bar. Then click the "+" button.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters of Spotify Songs
- Hit the "Preference" icon on the top. You can then choose your favorite format on the new window. The AudFree software also inspires you to reset the channel, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Music
- Tap on the "Convert" button on the bottom. The AudFree program will download the songs and save them on your computer. The converted Spotify songs can be found in the output folder. If you use the free version of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you will get a one-third converted file. To gain a full one, you are suggested to buy the AudFree software.
- Step 4Get Spotify Songs in Your Car
Do as the tips below to play Spotify songs in your car.
1. Use the USB cable to connect your phone with the computer. Copy the converted Spotify files and paste them to the folder of your phone.
2. Activate the Bluetooth on your phone and the car stereo.
3. Make the Bluetooth setting on your phone and choose the car stereo as the target device.
4. Access the Spotify music on your phone and the songs will be streamed to the car's system via Bluetooth.
Part 3. Fantastic Spotify Playlists for Driving
#1. Rap Caviar: As one of the most popular Hip Hop playlists on Spotify, it attracts over 4 million music lovers with 50 songs. The songs were organized by Tuma Basa, the head of Hip Hop Playlist programming.
#2. EDM Workout Pump-up: There are 324 songs in the playlist, which includes Slow Down – Radio Edit, Reunite (feat, Patrick Moreno & Aloma Steele), ), In My Mind (feat, Georgi Kay), etc. It is one of the greatest EDM playlists in 2019.
#3. We Everywhere: You will feel the mix of local hits and those around the world in this Rap playlist. It's amazing for its new artists who add certified bangers into native tongue languages.
#4. Cardio: This playlist works well to motivate you with high tempo tunes, like Hazers, Jackie Chan and IDGAF among others. You will feel excited and focus on your goal when you are driving.