It was highly anticipated for a long time and it finally made its grand entry into the market in March 2021. This brand follows the OnePlus Band even though it is the first smartwatch from OnePlus. It goes beyond the fitness tracker, ticking all the correct boxes in your list.
With it, you can track your heart rate, count calories, regulate sleep, make use of sensors like barometers and compass, among others. The biggest win is that the OnePlus Watch adds Spotify music mode and real-time navigation display to its hub of benefits.
You can now play Spotify music on OnePlus Watch as you sync your music directly to the watch. But again, this is limited to the Spotify app. Dive into the next section for the steps.
Part 1. How to Use Spotify Music Mode on OnePlus Watch
Spotify Music Mode is a new update that the company rolled out to the OnePlus Watch. It adds a Spotify music mode to help you sync and play your favorite Spotify songs from your watch. Here is how to use Spotify music mode on OnePlus Watch.
Step 1. First, switch on your phone and then install and launch the OnePlus Health app.
Step 2. Tap on the OnePlus Health app to open it on your OnePlus Watch.
Step 3. Then click on the "Management" tab and scroll to find and then click the "Device Settings" option.
Step 4. Next, touch on the "Spotify advanced features" option then log into your Spotify account.
Step 5. Choose the song you want to listen to and hit the play tab to start playing it.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Music to OnePlus Watch Supported Files
You can also get OnePlus Watch Spotify offline with the recommended tool. AudFree Spotify Music Converter is a well-designed app that can download over 70 million songs from Spotify to common formats. It supports FLAC, WAV, AAC, MP3 formats for offline playback on numerous devices and players.
Don't freak about the output quality. AudFree Spotify Music Converter will retain 100% lossless audio quality of Spotify including metadata information and ID3 tags. You can edit the output parameters like sample rate, bit rate, channel, etc. And you can enjoy your Spotify tracks easily at a faster speed of an X5 rate and batch conversion ability.
How to Download Spotify Music for OnePlus Watch
Want to listen to your favorite Spotify hits offline via AudFree Spotify Music Converter? Just download and install the AudFree app on your computer, then launch it.
- Step 1Add Spotify playlist to AudFree app
- Once AudFree is opened, the Spotify app will also launch immediately. Check for the songs you wish to convert and copy the URL link. Then paste the link into the converter's search box. You can also add them by the drag & drop feature and remember to hit the "+" button to load your Spotify music.
- Step 2Customize songs output and parameter of Spotify for OnePlus Watch
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter is a smart tool that lets you customize your settings as you desire. Click on the "Menu" tab and choose the "Preferences" option. A new window should open up. Set the format output and then go ahead to customize the output parameters like audio channel, sample rate, and bit rate. Then click on the "OK" button to confirm your entries.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify music for OnePlus Watch
- The final step is to let the AudFree program begin to download Spotify audio files to computer according to your settings. Just tap on the "Convert" button and the conversion process will commence. Once it is complete, check for your converted Spotify playlists and songs in the "Converted" folder of your computer's local storage.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify Music on OnePlus Watch without Phone
You must be eagerly waiting to get Spotify music control on OnePlus Watch and start jamming your favorite songs along the beach shore and on the field track. Well, just add Spotify music to the OnePlus Watch via the OnePlus Health app with these steps.
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer. Then sync the converted Spotify playlist to OnePlus Watch.
Step 2. Launch the OnePlus Health app on your phone.
Step 3. Connect the OnePlus Watch to your phone through the OnePlus Health app.
Step 4. Go to the "Settings" option in the OnePlus Health app and select the "Music Management" option.
Step 5. Next, tap on the "Add Music" option and select the Spotify songs that you've transferred to your phone.
Step 6. Finally, enter the "Music app" and begin to stream your Spotify music on OnePlus Watch offline.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Don't be left behind by technology. Control Spotify on OnePlus Watch with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Once you convert your songs, just download and sync them to the watch, then you can listen to Spotify music on OnePlus Watch. Also, you can enjoy your tracks offline anywhere.