Samsung Galaxy Watch helps people a lot in their life whether it's day or night. It reflects people's health condition, serves as a phone and GPS tool, tracks six activities when you exercise and so forth. Additionally, it can also stream music online, so it frees you from carrying a phone while you're jogging. Whereas someone may like to listen to Audible audiobooks besides music. So how to get Audible audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch? You will find the answer in this post.
Part 1. Why You Can't Play Audible Audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch
Actually, it's not available to get Audible audiobooks on Samsung watch as their formats are not compatible with the Watch. Therefore, you have no way to access Audible directly on Samsung Watch.
Luckily, you are offered a powerful tool that meets your demand. The tool is called AudFree Audible Converter. It is specially designed to convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, etc. with zero quality loss. Moreover, it allows you to edit ID3 tags and spilt Audible audiobooks by chapters or time. You don't have to wait for a long time to put the Audible books on Samsung watch as it works at 30X faster speed.
Part 2. How to Get a Samsung Galaxy Watch with Audible Books
Firstly, download Audile books and AudFree iTunes Audio Converter on your computer. Secondly, you can follow the steps below to download Audible books to listen on Samsung Galaxy Watch.
Tips: The free trial version of the AudFree Audible Converter only enables you to get one-third of the Audible files. If you want to have full converted ones, you are advised to buy the program.
- Step 1Import Audible Audiobooks to AudFree
- Launch the AudFree iTunes Audio Converter. Next, make your choice on which audiobooks you intend to convert and drag them to the conversion window of the AudFree software. Or you can tag on the left button on the bottom to add them to the window. You can upload more than one Audible book because all the tracks could be converted in batch.
- Step 2Define Output Parameters for Samsung Watch
- After you load all the audiobooks to the interface, you should personalize relevant settings including output formats and the parameters like codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate. You can also reset the output files holder as you like. Then drop your mouse on one track and hit the 'Edit' icon on the right. You can thereby decide how to spilt the Audible files and edit the ID3 tags such as title, album, artist, composer, grouping, and so on.
- Step 3Convert Audible Audiobooks for Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Having done the above, you just need to click the 'Convert' button to start the conversion. All the Audible tracks will be converted all together with a little time taken. Finally, you will get the transferred audiobooks in the output holder.
- Step 4Stream Audiobooks to Samsung Galaxy Watch
You can import the converted audiobooks to Samsung watch from your phone as follows.
Method 1. Upload the audiobooks with USB
1. Use the USB to connect your phone with the computer.
2. Send the converted audiobooks files to your phone.
3. Open your Samsung Galaxy Watch, tap on 'Galaxy Wearable' > 'Add content to your watch' > 'Add tracks'. Choose the files you want to add to the watch.
4. Hit the 'Done' icon. Then the audiobooks files will be successfully sent to your watch. You can check that.
Method 2. Export Audiobooks with Gear Music Manager
1. Link your watch with the computer.
2. Launch the 'Music' app on your watch, Hit the 'Phone' button.
3. Arrive at the 'Now playing' screen, click the 'Music Manager' icon on the library and choose 'start' on your watch.
4. Now open a web browser and reach the IP address on your watch.
Part 3. In Conclusion
With all the above done, you can get the lossless Audible audiobooks on your Samsung Galaxy Watch using AudFree Audible Converter. All the files are edited by yourself so you will find them easily. The conversion is completed in a short time. You can play Audible audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Watch immediately without any errors.