Even though Spotify is among the top music streaming platforms, it doesn't offer HD quality like Tidal or Apple Music. It leaves audiophiles with one choice, to make their music louder. You can improve the sound quality with some pair of high-quality headphones or better tailor your playlists to make Spotify sound louder. Several options are at your disposal. Find out in the next section how to make your music loud on all devices.
Part 1. How to Make Spotify Sound Louder on PC/Mobile
Do you stream music from your mobile phone or desktop? Use these steps to increase the volume level of your device.
How to Make Sound Louder on Spotify iPhone/Android
Step 1. First, launch the "Spotify" app, then tap on the "Gear" icon and open the "Settings" section.
Step 2. You'll be redirected to the next screen, tap the "Playback" option from the list.
Step 3. Then scroll down to the "Volume level" section and set the sound to "Loud".
How to Make Sound Louder on Spotify PC/Mac
Step 1. Go to the desktop app and launch the Spotify app. Then go to the upper-left corner of the screen and click on the "Three-dot" menu.
Step 2. Next, select the "Edit" > "Preferences" option.
Step 3. Check under the "Audio quality" section and select the dropdown menu that's located next to the "Volume level". Set the sound to "Loud". This should automatically increase the volume of any track when you listen to Spotify on desktop.
Part 2. How to Make Sound Louder on Spotify via Built-in Equalizer
You can also learn how to make sound louder on Spotify mobile via the built-in equalizer. The desktop version of Spotify, however, doesn't include an equalizer. Here's how.
Step 1. Fire up "Spotify" on your device.
Step 2. Then tap on the "Gear" icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Step 3. Choose the "Settings" menu and tap on the "Playback" option.
Step 4. Scroll down and hit on the "Equalizer" tab. You will land on the "Equalizer" page where you can now access the equalizer slider.
Step 5. Tap on the "Equalizer" and turn the slider to "ON"
Step 6. Finally, adjust the audio frequencies or choose from the available presets like Piano, Pop, R&B, Latin, etc. The sound quality of your Spotify music will be improved by this Spotify equalizer.
Part 3. How to Improve Audio Quality to Make Spotify Sound Louder
Here's how to make sound louder on Spotify by improving the audio quality.
How to Improve Music Quality on Spotify iPhone/Android
Step 1. On your mobile device, first, open the "Spotify" app.
Step 2. Next, tap on the "Gear" icon to open the "Settings" option.
Step 3. Then scroll down to the "Audio Quality".
Step 4. You now have the option to select "Low", "Normal", "High" or "Automatic" that is located under the WiFi or Cellular streaming.
Step 5. Choose the "Automatic" option to adjust your audio quality to the strongest signal strength your mobile can manage. There is also the fifth option "Very High" that is available to paid subscribers.
How to Improve Music Quality on Spotify PC/Mac
Step 1. On your Mac or PC, first, launch the "Spotify" app.
Step 2. Then click on the "Spotify" option from the toolbar and go to the "Preferences" section.
Step 3. Next, scroll down to the "Audio Quality" section.
Step 4. Click on the "Streaming quality" drop-down menu that's located beneath the "Audio Quality" section.
Step 5. Choose your preferred option to increase the sound level of your Spotify. You can choose either "High" or "Automatic" for free users while "Very High" for paid subscribers.
Part 4. How to Make Spotify Sound Louder on All Devices
The best way to make the sound louder on iPhone Spotify and other devices is to use AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Spotify offers over 70 million songs but these have been encrypted with OGG Vorbis format. This inhibits access to most devices and in common formats. That's where AudFree Spotify Music Converter comes in. It will convert Spotify tracks to common formats like M4A, FLAC, AAC, MP3, and other formats in a few clicks.
It also works at a high speed, managing a batch conversion as it utilizes its innovative decoding and recording technology. Likewise, you'll manage to play the converted tracks on any device like Google Home, Creative Zen, mobile devices, MP3 players, and many more. More so, you can customize the output parameters like sample rate, channel, and bit rate.
Main Features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
How to Make Your Sound Louder on Spotify for Any Device- AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Many audiophiles often ask "how loud will my mix sound on Spotify?" Well, you can have loud sounds as you wish on any device of your choice. AudFree Spotify Music Converter works in easy steps to convert Spotify playlists and albums to any format as stipulated below.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- AudFree SpoDable is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS devices. To use it, first, download the right version for your computer. Then install and launch it on your computer. Also, ensure you have installed the Spotify app on your computer.
- Step 2Import Spotify music to AudFree SpoDable
- One way to add your songs is to copy the URL link of your playlist and then paste it into the search box in AudFree SpoDable. Next, press on the "+" tab to add the songs. Likewise, the second option is to drag and drop the playlist or album into the conversion window.
- Step 3Customize the output format for making Spotify sound louder
- Go to the "Menu" bat and choose the "Preferences" option. A new window will open, then go on to choose the audio format of choice. These include formats like FLAC, MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. Likewise, you are free to customize the parameters like audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 4Download Spotify playlists locally to make sound louder
- Once you have set your preferences, click on the "OK" > "Convert" tab to continue the conversion process. AudFree SpoDable app will automatically download music from Spotify to computer with the set preferences. Finally, locate your music on your computer's local disk. You can then play them in louder sound on any device anytime.
Part 5. In Conclusion
We have checked out how to make music sound louder on Spotify in several ways. You can either change the quality from the "Settings" section in Playback, choose "High" or "Very High" quality, or download and convert your music locally. By the way, AudFree Spotify Music Converter lets you get music in any format that is playable on any device offline to make Spotify sound louder.