Spotify ripper, as the name suggests is the ultimate Spotify solution, well-designed for Spotify users to rip music from Spotify content and save ripped Spotify tracks as MP3, FLAC and other audio files. So that all Spotify subscribers can listen to playlists from Spotify without any limitation.
Spotify premium subscribers paying for $9.99 per month can download and listen to ad-free Spotify songs, playlists and albums offline, while Spotify free users also allow to free access to the same Spotify music library and enjoy Spotify tracks online. However, all audio files can be playable with Spotify app itself.
As consequence, why not get a professional Spotify ripper to break the bondage of Spotify music, and then you can download Spotify songs without Premium and extract MP3 from Spotify music for unlimited playback. What are you waiting for? Just check the best Spotify music rippers out and read on the detailed tutorial on how to rip audio files with this Spotify music ripper 2019.
Part 1. Best Spotify Ripper – AudFree Spotify Music Ripper
The reason I choose AudFree Spotify music solution is that AudFree Spotify Ripper is specialized in downloading all Spotify content, like music, album, playlists, etc. for offline listening and converting them to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with zero quality loss. Its Windows version can work at 5X faster speed, which is faster than any Spotify ripper in the market.
Even if you are using Spotify free account, you can also make full use of this smart Spotify music converter to download Spotify music as MP3 files with no cost. Besides, you can customize the Spotify bitrate as 320 kbps and sample rate as 44,100 Hz to enhance the audio quality for better listening experience. It is capable of keeping original ID3 tags, like artist, album, cover, artwork, etc.
Part 2. How to Rip MP3 from Spotify Music without Premium
AudFree Spotify ripper is available for Mac and Windows operating system. You can just click the above right 'Download button' to download and install Spotify MP3 ripper on your computer. After that, you can refer to the following complete step-by-step guide to rip Spotify music to MP3 for offline listening.
- Step 1Import Spotify music/playlist to Spotify ripper
- There are two ways to load Spotify files to AudFree Spotify music ripper. You can directly drag and drop songs and tracks from Spotify app to the main interface of AudFree. The other is to enter to 'Share' option to hit on 'Copy Spotify URL', paste Spotify link to the search box of AudFree and click the '+' button to confirm it.
- Step 2Define output format as MP3 (320 kbps)
- Just click the 'Preferences' button from the top-right menu bar and the setting window will pop up. Then you can set output format, convert speed and others in the opening window. Please choose output format as MP3, bit rate as 320 kbps, and sample rate as 44,100 Hz to export higher quality MP3 Spotify files.
- Step 3Start to Rip Spotify music to MP3
- When all things done, please click the 'Convert' button at the top-right corner of the AudFree Spotify ripper, it will begin to download Spotify files and rip them to MP3 at 5X faster speed at the same time. After conversion, you can locate all Spotify MP3 by touching the 'file' icon and transfer them to any media player and device for playback.
Part 3. Alternative Spotify Solution to Rip Music from Spotify to MP3
There is no doubt that Spotify ripper is wonderful choice to extract MP3 files from Spotify playlists. But if you'd like to get the free or cheaper tool to achieve the same goal, you can turn up to Spotify music recorders to record and save Spotify songs as MP3. AudFree Audio Capture is a smart option you can select, which costs only $19.95 to get the full version.
Apart from capturing music from Spotify, AudFree Spotify recorder can record audio sound from any other popular streaming music service, like Tidal, Deezer, MySpace, Amazon Music, etc. and save all audio recordings as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC with all ID3 tags preserved. With the assistance of this software, you can play all Spotify music and other music streams on favorite devices.
For the detailed tutorial on how to use AudFree Spotify music recorder, you can visit this source page: How to Record Spotify Music as MP3.
The disadvantage of this solution is that it runs at real-time to record and rip Spotify songs. It might waste your lots of time. If you more care about the conversion speed, it's better for you to choose the first tool, AudFree Spotify Ripper.