Have you ever thought about playing Tidal songs on mini player while doing other things on your computer? Tidal mini player takes up very little space on your screen and allows you to adjust the volume, search for songs, play/pause music and more. It can be a useful way to browse through Tidal albums and playlists, making it easy to control music from the desktop without having to go back to the Tidal app.
Today, we'll show you how to get Tidal mini player on desktop and mobile devices for the best Tidal listening experience. Besides, here's an effective approach to play Tidal music on any mini player for your reference.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal Mini Player on Desktop
What's a good way to enjoy Tidal songs on the computer while working or studying? It is probably the best option to use Tidal mini player. With it, you have full control over playback and can easily pause, go back or skip the song currently playing on Tidal. You can follow the instructions below to get Tidal mini player on Windows and Mac.
Use Tidal Mini Player on Windows
Step 1. Launch Chrome on your Windows desktop and go to Tidal official website. From there, navigate to the Tidal web player directly.
Step 2. Log in to your personal Tidal account and access your library. Select any Tidal songs you wish to play and click on the mini player icon.
Step 3. A floating Tidal mini player window will pop up, allowing you to resize the Tidal window to suit your needs and control the playback of your Tidal songs.
Use Mini Tidal Player on Mac
Step 1. First, open iTunes on your Mac computer and add Tidal music to iTunes.
Step 2. Navigate to your iTunes library to find the added Tidal song. Play the Tidal song you like and click on the small icon to launch the mini player for Tidal.
Part 2. How to Make Tidal Mini Player on Phone
You might be listening to Tidal music at work or even while playing a game. So why stop what you're doing and open the Tidal music app just to move on to the next song? Does Tidal have a Mini Player for your phone? The answer is undoubtedly yes. Mini Player gives you what you need to control your Tidal music. Please follow the step-by-step guide below to use Tidal mini player.
Step 1. Install and launch the Tidal app on your iPhone or Android phone.
Step 2. Play a preferred Tidal song and then simply exit the Tidal software without stopping the song.
Step 3. Now, a Tidal mini player automatically pops up in the middle of the phone screen with music controls for rewind, play/pause, lyrics, volume, etc.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal Music with Any Mini Player
In fact, the Tidal mini player also has some shortcomings for free users, such as the occasional pop-up ads. To further improve the Tidal music experience, here is the perfect way to play Tidal music on any mini player. All you need is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which enables all Tidal users to download music from Tidal for listening anywhere.
It is specially designed to download Tidal songs, albums, playlists and podcasts to common formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and more. This way, you can transfer the downloaded Tidal songs to any media player and play Tidal music on desired mini player with ease. What's more, you get ad-free Tidal music in 100% original quality for offline enjoyment.
How to Play Tidal Music with Any Mini Player
- Step 1Add Tidal Music to AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter and it will automatically load the Tidal application on your computer. Select the Tidal track you want to download and copy the link to the track. Then paste it into the search box and press the Add icon next to it to load the Tidal song directly.
- Step 2Set Tidal Music Output Parameters
- Now, set the output parameters for your Tidal tracks by clicking on the Menu bar > Preferences. By selecting the Convert bar, you can set the output format of Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc. To improve the quality of your Tidal audio, you can adjust parameters such as bit rate, sample rate and channels.
- Step 3Download Tidal Music to Any Mini Player
- Simply click on the Convert button to start the conversion process for Tidal music. Once completed, you can tap the "Converted" button to access the downloaded Tidal songs. Afterwards, you have the freedom to play Tidal music on any media player without any restrictions.
Part 4. In Conclusion
That's how you can make Tidal mini player on your computer and mobile phone for the best Tidal listening experience. This way, you can easily control the playback of Tidal music with freedom. Also, to enjoy Tidal songs offline with any mini player, AudFree Tidal Music Converter is sufficient.