"Can I enjoy Tidal music on Naim device? I just received a Naim product from one of my friend. I am a Tidal user and as I'm new to Naim, I want to know if I can listen to Tidal music on Naim. If yes, how to make it? Could you show me details on how to do? Thanks for your help in advance!"
Naim and Tidal had integrated and Tidal users can easily enjoy Tidal audio tracks on Naim with Tidal subscription. However, only Tidal HiFi subscribers can listen to Tidal audios on Naim. Thus, is there any way to fix it? Sure! Since Naim supports to import audio files via USB, you could get Tidal music to your USB and then use them on Naim.
In the following part, we will guide you on how to listen to Tidal on Naim through USB in detailed steps. Besides, we will also show an extra tip on how to play Tidal music via Naim app on iOS and Android devices. Let's see how to do.
Part 1. Listen to Tidal on Naim with AudFree Tidal Music Converter
At the beginning, it is well noted that you can't directly get Tidal music to USB and use Tidal music on Naim. Why? Due to the right protection of Tidal audios, users can't use Tidal music on other devices even though they had downloaded the audios. So, how to rip the protection from Tidal?
Please don't worry. Here we will introduce a professional tool for you. It is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which is specializing in ripping right protection from Tidal. It can convert Tidal music to AAC, FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc. and Naim supported audio formats.
In addition, with this tool, you can get the original audio quality of Tidal music after converting. Then you can save them to your computer as local music files and transfer them to the USB stick. After that, you can use music from Tidal on Naim without any limitation.
AudFree Naim Tidal Music Downloader
- Step 1Add Tidal music track to AudFree
- At the first step, you need to install AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal application on your computer desktop. After that, please set up AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app will open as well. Next, log in your Tidal account and find the music you like to convert for listening on Naim. Once found, please copy the track's link and then paste it to the search bar on AudFree main interface. Then, tap on the '+' button to import Tidal audio tracks to AudFree.
- Step 2Reset Tidal output format for Naim
- On Mac computer, please touch on the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' from the menu bar of Mac system. On Windows computer, you need to click on the menu bar at the top right of AudFree program. After then, choose the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option. Then you are able to set the output audio format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. according to your requirements.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Naim
- Now, hit on the 'Convert' button from the bottom-right corner of AudFree. Then the Tidal music tracks will be converted and downloaded as local files on your computer. Once finished the conversion, you could touch on the 'Converted' button to locate and check the converted Tidal audio files at the target folder on your computer.
- Step 4Listen to Tidal on Naim by USB
At last, you had Tidal music as local files on your PC. Next, you can copy Tidal music to USB from your computer and use Tidal music on Naim device via USB with ease.
Part 2. Play Tidal via Naim App on iOS/Android Devices
As a wireless audio system, Naim allows users to play music with Naim app on your iOS and Android devices. Then you can enjoy the music at your home. Now let's see how to listen to Tidal on Naim app on your iOS and Android devices.
Step 1. Download and open Naim app on your iOS or Android device.
Step 2. Touch on 'Tidal' icon on Naim app.
Step 3. Log in Tidal with your account info.
Step 4. Choose the music track you like to play.
Step 5. Once selected, hit on the 'Play' icon.
Step 6. Then you are able to listen to Tidal on Naim.