"Is 'Tidal Onkyo' available?" The answer would be positive. Tidal and Onkyo had cooperated for some times. Onkyo users with Tidal subscription can enjoy Tidal music with their Onkyo Digital Audio Player online.
But what if you want to listen to Tidal music on Onkyo offline while there is no Internet connection in some areas? Will it be possible? Sure! In this post, we are going to introduce a way to you to play Tidal on Onkyo. To learn more, please refer to the post below and see how to get Tidal music play on Onkyo Audio Player offline.
Part 1. Get Tidal on Onkyo by AudFree Tidal Converter
If you are in the place where has good Internet signal, then you could directly play Tidal music on Onkyo. But if you are in rural area and still want to listen to music from Tidal with your Onkyo, then you could seek another way to fix it, like getting Tidal music to your computer and then import them to Onkyo for using.
However, to get Tidal music for offline using is not allowed as Tidal music are protected. Thus, you need to rip the protection from Tidal music first. To help you through, here let's meet the tool AudFree Tidal Music Converter. It is a powerful and professional tool, which can remove the right protection from Tidal music files with high quality and then you can use Tidal on Onkyo offline.
In addition, it can convert Tidal tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and more audio formats or the formats that Onkyo supports. And it can batch convert music tracks from Tidal at a faster speed and with full ID3 tags kept. You could also define other audio parameters of Tidal music for Onkyo, like bite rate, channel, sample rate, etc.
AudFree Tidal Audio Converter
How to Convert Tidal Music to Onkyo - Detailed Steps
After learning the main features of AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you may want to take a try of this smart tool at once. Please take it easy. In this part, we will walk you through on how to use AudFree program to convert Tidal music for offline using on Onkyo.
But before we start, you need to install the AudFree program and the Tidal app on your computer first. After that, you could step to convert music from Tidal with the tutorial as below.
- Step 1Copy and import Tidal music to AudFree
- Double click on the shortcut icon of AudFree Tidal Music Converter program on your computer desktop. And you will see the Tidal app will open along with the AudFree program. Then explore music on Tidal app and choose the favorite music that you'd like to convert for Onkyo. Hit on the 'three-dot' icon next to the audio track, and choose 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal Track' to copy the URL of the audio track. Next, go to AudFree program and paste the copied link in the blank box on AudFree main screen. Then click on the '+' button to load the Tidal tracks to AudFree.
- Step 2Define Tidal output format for Onkyo
- After finishing loading Tidal audios to AudFree, then you could move on to set the output format of Tidal for using on Onkyo. Please hit on the Menu icon at the top right on AudFree main interface. Next, select 'Preferences' and then 'Convert' to begin the setting. Now you can define the audio format to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. as you like or set as Onkyo supported audio format. Then you can customize other parameters of Tidal audios, such as channel, bit rate, sample rate and archive output tracks according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Onkyo
- When completes the setting, you could directly press on the big 'Convert' button at the bottom right. Once hitting it, the AudFree program will start to convert the music for you and you can see the real-time converting process. After converting, the converted Tidal audio files will be saved to your computer. You can check them on the target folder on your computer by clicking on the 'Converted' button.
Part 2. How to Play Tidal on Onkyo Audio Player Offline
With the help of AudFree Tidal Music Converter, now you had converted Tidal music as local files and got on your computer. The next thing is to transfer the converted Tidal audios to your Onkyo device from your computer for offline listening. It is very easy. For more details, you could look at the simple guidance below and learn how to do that.
Step 1. Link your Onkyo Audio Player with your PC through the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and open the folder of your Onkyo on the computer.
Step 3. Go to the target folder that stored the converted Tidal tracks on your computer.
Step 4. Copy and paste the Tidal audios to the Onkyo device.
Step 5. After finishing the transferring process, you can play Tidal on Onkyo offline with any media player.