Pixel Watch is a cutting-edge smartwatch blending style and functionality for seamless connectivity and personalized experiences on the wrist. Some users are used to play music and track physical activity on this portable watch. As a high-fidelity music streaming platform, Tidal delivers exclusive content and personalized playlists for an immersive music experience.
Due to the popularity of Pixel Watch and Tidal, there is a question: can Pixel Watch use Tidal? Unfortunately, there is no Tidal Pixel Watch integration for people to enjoy Tidal music on their watch.
Part 1. Can You Use Tidal on Pixel Watch
As we talked about above, Pixel Watch does not cooperate with Tidal. Maybe you find that you can play Spotify on Pixel Watch officially but you cannot do that for using Tidal. If you're interested in using Tidal on your Pixel Watch, it's recommended to check the Google Play Store on the watch or the Tidal website for any updates or announcements regarding the availability of a dedicated Tidal app for Wear OS.
Additionally, you can explore alternative methods to achieve your target. Although you are not allowed to use Tidal on Google's Wear OS, including Pixel Watch directly, we are going to show a third-party tool to give you a hand. Please read the next part.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal for Pixel Watch without Premium
If you're using a Tidal Free or Premium account and want to get Tidal on Pixel Watch offline, there's an approach to help you. Given that the Google Pixel Watch supports uploading local tracks, you can download your preferred Tidal tracks locally and then import them to your smartwatch.
To play Tidal music on your Pixel Watch, you can use the AudFree Tidal Music Converter. It helps download music from Tidal without Premium in bulk and save them as local files. Also, you can change the Tidal's official format to MP3, WAV, M4A, and so on. If you want to personalize the bit depth, sample rate or channel, you can use this AudFree tool to complete as well. Downloads from AudFree can be saved and played forever even though you do not use the Tidal app anymore.
In this section, we'll guide you through the steps to download Tidal songs, playlists, etc. and demonstrate how to transfer downloaded music to Pixel Watch for offline listening. Before you begin, please download and install the correct version of AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.
- Step 1Import Tidal music to AudFree Tidal Converter
- Open AudFree Tidal Music Downloader and the Tidal app will launch automatically. Next, locate the desired tracks or playlists in the Tidal app. Copy the links of them and paste the links into AudFree's search bar. Then, click the "+" icon to import the Tidal music.
- Step 2Adjust output format for Pixel Watch Tidal
- Navigate to the "menu" icon in the upper-right corner, then choose "Preferences" > "Convert". You are allowed to choose the output format like MP3, WAV for Tidal songs. Besides, you can customize other audio parameters based on your preferences in this step.
- Step 3Download Tidal Songs for Pixel Watch
- Please click on the "Convert" button at the bottom-right corner. The AudFree program will begin downloading and converting Tidal for Pixel Watch. When the download process is done, click the "Converted" icon to find the downloaded Tidal audio. Then, you are able to transfer the downloads from AudFree to Pixel Watch for listening without a Tidal Pixel Watch integration.
Part 3. How to Transfer Tidal Songs to Pixel Watch via YouTube Music
Pixel Watch runs Wear OS 3.5, including the built-in YouTube Music app. Therefore, you can upload your local music to YouTube Music and then play it on Pixel Watch. We will show you how to upload the downloaded Tidal music to YouTube Music in the following steps.
Step 1. Open YouTube Music on your web website.
Step 2. Choose your profile on the top right side and select the "Upload music" button.
Step 3. Next, upload the converted Tidal audio to YouTube Music.
Step 4. Install and open the YouTube Music app on your Pixel Watch. Then you can play Tidal music on Pixel Watch seamlessly.
Part 4. In Conclusion
It is blamed that Tidal songs cannot be played on Pixel Watch directly. However, you still can enjoy music from Tidal on Pixel Watch via the AudFree Tidal Music Converter. By using it to download and save Tidal songs locally, you can then transfer them to YouTube Music. Then, you are able to play Tidal music through YouTube Music on your Pixel Watch. Also, you can upload and play tracks from Tidal on other music players as you want because the downloads are free to manage.