On some platforms such as Reddit, you will find that many people asked: "How do I get Tidal on Wear OS?" A growing number of Tidal users hope to listen to music from Tidal on their smartwatches especially while running without phones. However, Tidal is not compatible with all smartwatches. Thus, people are looking for an all-in-one way to play Tidal on all Wear OS devices.
Fortunately, this article will provide the best tool for you to play Tidal on Wear OS you have offline without a mobile device. Come with us and find the answer!
Part 1. Is There a Tidal Wear OS App
Nope. Tidal has not rolled out an official Tidal wearable app for all smartwatches. For Tidal-supported wearable devices, you can play Tidal music through the watch's app, like the Galaxy Watch app.
Fortunately, for other watches that are incompatible with Tidal, there is also a way to cast Tidal music. Most smartwatches support uploading local audio files, which means you can download Tidal songs locally and transfer them to your watch for offline listening.
Extension: You can access your Tidal Web Player on your wristwatch via its internal browser. Just install the internal browser on your watch and navigate to the Tidal official website. Log into your Tidal account to stream Tidal music online on your wearable.
Part 2. Best Way to Play Tidal on Wear OS
As the statement aforementioned, playing Tidal music on almost all Wear OS devices is feasible. All you need is a professional Tidal downloader. When it comes to this, please look no further than AudFree Tidal Music Converter, an all-around tool designed for Tidal Free, HiFi, and HiFi Plus users.
This expert software works to download all content from Tidal as permanent local files in batches without premium. And with advanced conversion technology, it has the ability to convert Tidal tracks to Wear OS-supported formats, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, and more at a 5X faster speed with original audio quality and full metadata info.
Amid such features, this powerful converter enables you to listen to Tidal music on your Wear OS device offline whenever and wherever you want without Tidal subscriptions and phones forever.
How to Download Music from Tidal for Wear OS
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is available on both Windows and Mac. You can install it on your computer and refer to the following steps to download music from Tidal. It is completely safe and legal to use for personal and educational purposes. Now, let's have a look at the detailed user guide.
- Step 1Copy and Paste Tidal Tracks to AudFree Tidable
- When you launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your desktop, the Tidal app will open at the same time. Copy the URL-sharing links of songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, or audiobooks from the Tidal app and then paste them to the search bar of the converter. Then please click on the '+' tab on the right side of the bar. Alternatively, there is a quicker way: Drag and drop the single song or playlist you want to play on watches into the converter directly.
- Step 2Customize Output Settings as Wear OS-enabled Formats
- To play Tidal music on your smartwatch without incompatibility issues, please select a suitable output format for your Tidal music. Go over to the toolbar in the top right corner of the converter to pull down a new menu. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' where you are empowered to select an output format for exporting Tidal music to MP3 on your watch. Simultaneously, you can personalize the bit rate, sample rate, audio channels, and other export parameters for selected Tidal playlists to preserve lossless audio quality.
- Step 3Convert Tidal Playlists Locally for Wear OS
- Hit the 'Convert' button from the bottom right corner of the smart gadget. It will convert the Tidal tracks you added to it at a 5X faster speed and save them to your computers. By touching the bottom 'Converted' icon, you can locate the Tidal downloads. Afterward, you can transfer and play Tidal music on your wrist.
How to Play Tidal on Wear OS Offline
Once your favorite Tidal tracks are converted, please choose one method to import the downloaded Tidal audio files to your wrist from the following options. There are two ways: Via Wear OS by Google App and AnExplorer. Please transfer converted Tidal music to your Android or iPhone in advance.
Via Wear OS App
Wear OS by Google is an operating system designed for wearable devices such as smartwatches. It allows users to access various applications, receive notifications, track fitness goals, and control their music playback, among other features. Wear OS is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. It allows you to control music playback on any of the Wear OS watches such as Galaxy Watch, Fossil, etc.
Here is how to stream converted Tidal music on smartwatches via Wear OS App. Please connect your smartwatch and phone to the same Wi-Fi network beforehand.
Step 1. Navigate to the website for Wear OS to install the Wear OS by Google App on your Android or iPhone.
Step 2. On the Wear OS app, tap 'Start Setup' and follow the prompts to set up and pair your watch to the app.
Step 3. On the app, tap on the 'Settings' icon.
Step 4. Scroll down and tap on 'Personalization'.
Step 5. Tap the 'Manage Media' option and the 'Add Audio'.
Step 6. Browse and choose the downloaded local Tidal audio files that you want to upload to your watch. Then, you can access the local Tidal music on your Wear OS device for offline playing.
Via AnExplorer File Manager
AnExplorer File Manager is a mobile application that allows users to browse and manage files stored on their devices or cloud storage services. It provides a user-friendly interface and various features such as file compression, file sharing, and support for multiple languages. Here are step-by-step instructions to play Tidal music on Wear OS smartwatches via AnExplorer File Manager.
Step 1. On the Google App Store of your watch, install the AnExplorer app on your smartwatch.
Step 2. Open the app, and then click on the green 'File Transfer' and 'Start' buttons to connect to the 'Web Server' option.
Step 3. Touch on the top-right 'Upload' button of the Web Server and enable 'Upload a file to the device'.
Step 4. Proceed to click on 'Choose File' and select the downloaded Tidal music from File Explorer on Windows or Finder on Mac.
Step 5. Then click on the 'Upload' tab to start the transfer.
Step 6. Go back to your wrist and open the 'Audio' option to start your music listening.
Part 3. Wrapping Up
In this article, we have provided the best Tidal downloader for you to download Tidal playlists in batches and play music from Tidal on Wear OS for offline listening without phones. Whether you want to play Tidal on Galaxy Watch, Fossil Gen, or other Wear OS devices, AudFree Tidal Music Converter can serve as a great bridge between Tidal and watches. Just give priority to it!