Whether you're a runner, a swimmer, or a cyclist, Garmin is a great choice as a sports watch. Some Garmin watches allow you to store local music files for offline playback. In addition, the smartwatches even support some music streaming services including Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, and iHeartRadio.
"How do I get Garmin Tidal to work?" Although there is no Tidal Garmin watch integration, we have found a way to help you. In this article, we will show you the best way and detailed steps to play Tidal on Garmin watch with the help of one excellent Tidal downloader. Besides, we will also introduce several top best Garmin watches to stream Tidal music.
Part 1. How to Make Garmin Tidal Work
Since Garmin devices support importing local music files for listening, you can try to download Tidal music to local files. What you need is a third-party gadget.
Tool to Connect Tidal to Garmin Watch
The best tool you can use is AudFree Tidal Music Converter. It works to convert Tidal music to audio formats supported by your Garmin watch, including MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.
This Tidal downloader is also an easy-to-use software with powerful features. It can maintain 100% lossless audio quality and full ID3 tags for your Tidal music. Besides, It supports batch downloading of Tidal songs at up to 5X speed. With it, you can successfully listen to Tidal on Garmin watches.
If you want to know how it works, you can click the 'Download' button below to get the free trial version. Then please go to the next section where we will provide you with detailed instructions.
How to Download Tidal for Garmin Watch
Here, we will guide you on how to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download and convert Tidal audio for playback on Garmin watches.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidable
- Open the AudFree Tidal Converter on your computer. At the same time, you will see the Tidal app opens automatically. Go to the Tidal app to find the track you want to convert and download. Next, copy and paste the URL of the track to the search box on the main screen of AudFree Tidal Music Converter. Finally, hit on the big '+' button and AudFree Tidable will load the Tidal audio to the main interface in a few seconds. For an easier approach, you can directly drag and drop songs from Tidal to this downloader.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output format for Garmin watches
- Click on the 'menu' icon in the upper right corner and then change to the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to personalize output settings for Garmin watch Tidal music integration. In the pop-up window, you can adjust the audio format to MP3, AAC, M4A, etc. to get Garmin watch Tidal work. You are also allowed to customize the channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your needs. stereo audio channels can help you get immersed in spatial Tidal Dolby and Sony 360 Reality Audio. Once finished, please don't forget to touch on the 'OK' button to keep the settings.
- Step 3Download music for Tidal Garmin watch integration
- Now, just simply click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right on the main page. Then the Garmin Tidal Music Downloader will convert Tidal music to the format you chose before. When all the Tidal audio tracks are converted completely, a red spot with numbers will be shown on the 'Converted' icon. You could click on it to locate and check the converted Tidal audios in the target folder on your computer. And now you are ready to listen to Tidal music on Garmin watches.
Part 2. How to Play Music of Tidal on Garmin Watch
After getting the Tidal music downloaded to compatible local files on your computer, now you could go on to move Tidal music to your Garmin watch for listening. There are two methods for you to get Tidal music on Garmin smartwatches. Let's check below to see how to do that.
Way 1. Upload Tidal Music to Garmin Watch via Garmin Express App
Step 1. Download the Garmin Express app on your computer.
Step 2. Once finished, open it by clicking 'Get Started'.
Step 3. Connect your Garmin watch to your computer with a USB cable. Then choose 'Add a Device'.
Step 4. Select 'Add Device' and log in to your Garmin account.
Step 5. Choose the 'Music' option on Garmin Express. Then hit on the 'folder' icon to find the downloaded Tidal music you like to put on your Garmin watch.
Step 6. Select the Tidal music files you want to import and then touch on 'Send to Device' to sync Tidal music to the Garmin watch.
Step 7. Now you can click 'My Music' to stream Tidal on Garmin smartwatches.
Way 2. Transfer Tidal Music to Garmin Watch by Android File Transfer
Step 1. Download the Android File Transfer app on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Connect your Garmin device to your Mac via a USB cable.
Step 3. Open the Android File Transfer app.
Step 4. Copy and paste the converted Tidal music files to your Garmin watch.
Note: Garmin Express and Android File Transfer can't be used at the same time. If you have the former app opened, it may not allow Android File Transfer to open when your Garmin device is plugged in. To avoid this, please close the Garmin Express app first and then plug your Garmin back in again.
Part 3. Top 5 Garmin Watches Recommended
If you'd like to get a Garmin watch to stream music from Tidal or other music services, please refer to the following content and have your eyes on one.
|Garmin Watches||Price||Battery Cruising Time on Standby||Features|
|Garmin Fenix 7||$ 699.99||Up to 1+ year||
Accessible new training tools
Superb navigation apps
Touchscreen operation works well
|Garmin Instinct 2||$ 369.99||Indefinite||
Multiple choices of sizes
Built-in sport program
Excellent GPS and body energy tracking
|Garmin Forerunner 955||$ 499||20 days||
Very accurate GPS and heart rate
Extraordinary full-color maps
|Garmin Vivoactive 4||$ 199.99||7 days||Full GPS for exercise tracking
On-screen music streaming and animations
|Garmin Venu 2 Plus||$ 449.99||Up to 12 days||Optinal two sizes
Excellent AMOLED screen
Useful fitness monitoring features
Work with microphone
Part 4. FAQs about Garmin Tidal Connection
Q1: What Music Services Work with Garmin Smartwatch?
A: Now, Garmin watches support four music streaming services including Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, and iHeartRadio.
Q2: What is Garmin Express?
A: Garmin Express, designed as a desktop application, facilitates you to manage your Garmin devices and update Garmin software. With this app, it is feasible and convenient for you to can download and install the latest software updates and maps for your Garmin smartwatch or other Garmin device, and also import data across your Garmin device and your desktop.
Q3: Can I Transfer Music from My Phone to My Garmin Watch?
A: No. You can only sync music from your computer using the Garmin Express app.
Q4: Does Tidal Work with Garmin Watch?
A: No. There is no Tidal for the Garmin app. However, you can use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download and convert Tidal music to Garmin watch-supported audio files. Then you can use Garmin Express to put these downloaded Tidal songs to your Wear OS for listening.
Q5: Can you Listen to Music on Garmin Watch without Phone from Tidal?
A: Yes. Once Tidal songs are downloaded and transferred in advance, they are stored on your Garmin watch. So, it is possible to listen to Tidal music on a Garmin watch without a phone nearby.
Part 5. In Conclusion
We have take you through the best method to make Tidal Garmin Integration in this post. As we stated, it requires is a third-party tool which can help you download and play Tidal music on multiple devices besides Garmin watch-enabled formats. What we recommend here is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, an all-around application that can meet all your needs. Also, welcome to leave your words if you have any idea.