For game players, you may be familiar with the Nintendo Switch. Speaking of Nintendo Switch, it is a video game console released in 2017. Besides, it is regarded as a hybrid console, which can be used as a portable device and home console. With such powerful features, users may think that it would be a nice experience to listen to music on Nintendo Switch. However, it can't be used to play music from third-party streaming music services, like Tidal, Spotify, etc.
Therefore, is there any way to get music play on Nintendo Switch? Please don't worry. In this post, we will focus on Tidal and Nintendo Switch and walk you through how to play Tidal on Nintendo Switch.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal on Nintendo Switch
Though Nintendo Switch Tidal doesn't work, you could seek other ways to get them work. But how to do that? It is easy. You could transfer Tidal music to Nintendo Switch for playing. But it is well noted that Tidal music doesn't allow to use freely on other devices due to the copy right protection. Thus, to make Tidal work on Nintendo Switch, you need to rip the protection from Tidal music first.
In order to help you out, here we'd like to recommend a tool for you. You could use the AudFree Windows Music Converter for Tidal. It is a powerful and smart tool that can help you get rid of the protection from Tidal audios and convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV and other audio files that are compatible with Nintendo Switch.
In addition, the AudFree Nintendo Switch Tidal Converter can batch convert music tracks from Tidal at a faster speed with high quality. And it can retain original ID3 tags after converting. Besides, you can define other audio parameters for the Tidal music as you like before the conversion to enhance the listening experience of Tidal music on Nintendo Switch.
After learning the key features of AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you may be eager to try this powerful tool and listen to Tidal on Nintendo Switch. Please take it easy. In this part, we will guide you how you use this tool to get Tidal music for Nintendo Switch for playing. Please follow the steps below and start.
Note: Before starting, please install the AudFree program on your computer first via the 'Download' button above. And please make sure that you had installed Tidal app on your PC and your Tidal account is still valid.
- Step 1Import Tidal music to AudFree
- Open the AudFree program on your PC and then the Tidal app will launch automatically at the meantime. Next, get access to Tidal app to discover music you like to play on Nintendo Switch. And then copy and paste the link of the track to the search bar on AudFree main screen. Then touch on the '+‘ button next to the box to load the Tidal audio track to AudFree.
- Step 2Modify Tidal output parameters for Nintendo Switch
- Here please move your mouse to the top right of AudFree main interface. Click the 'menu' icon and choose 'Preferences' in the list. Then a new window will display, in which you need to click the 'Convert' option to start to define the output audio settings. You could adjust the audio format, sample rate, bit rate and channel according to your own needs.
- Step 3Download Tidal for Nintendo Switch
- Now you could hit the big 'Convert' button to begin the conversion. Then AudFree Nintendo Switch Tidal Converter will download and convert audios from Tidal as local files onto your computer. After that, you can touch on the 'Converted' button to locate the converted Tidal tracks.
- Step 4Play Tidal on Nintendo Switch
Now you had gained the Tidal music as local audio files on your computer. Then you could transfer them to Nintendo Switch for listening. Please follow the simple tutorial below to get Tidal music to Nintendo Switch.
1. Insert a MicroSD card to your computer and open it in the drives list.
2. Copy and paste the converted Tidal music to SD card.
3. Put the MicroSD card into your Nintendo Switch.
4. Touch on the 'Nintendo 3DS Sound' icon on the HOME menu.
5. Choose 'Open' and look for the copied Tidal music files on the card.
6. Hit on 'Play' to play Tidal on Nintendo Switch.
Part 2. Why Choose Nintendo Switch - 3 Main Reasons
If you haven't got a Nintendo Switch, then you should select one for you. Here we will list 3 reasons why you should choose the Nintendo Switch. You could take a look at it.
If you want to have a game console but don't have lots of budget, then the console like Nintendo Switch Lite is a nice choice for you. It is much cheaper than the Xbox One or PS4 and it is portable.
Nintendo Switch is an ideal console for those who are commuter or travel to work. With Nintendo Switch, you can carry it with you wherever you go. You can get a few games in it and play your favorite games on the go.
Retro Gaming Monster
For Retro games' fans, you should choose a Nintendo Switch. Games like Super Metroid has made its way to the Switch as full ports of its original version. There are many fun games to play on Nintendo Switch.