Q: Does anyone know how I can stream Tidal to Raspberry Pi? I had downloaded lots of Tidal music and I'm struggling to find a way to stream Tidal from my computer to my Raspberry Pi. Thanks for your help in advance!
Raspberry Pi is a small computer, which is also regarded as a media player server, game player, etc. Therefore, you can enjoy listening to music, playing games, etc. on it. However, if you want to use Tidal to listen to music on Raspberry Pi, you will find that you can't make it as Raspberry Pi is not integrated with Tidal.
But please don't worry. In this article, we will introduce a powerful tool for you to play Tidal on Raspberry Pi. Just check the post below and learn how to do.
Part 1. Best Tool to Use Tidal on Raspberry Pi
As Raspberry Pi supports to transfer local files via USB, then we just need to convert Tidal music to local files to the computer. Now we would like to introduce a professional and powerful tool for you to convert music from Tidal.
This tool is called AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which can help you make Tidal audio files as local files and convert them to MP3, AAC, FLAC and other common audio formats. You can choose the audio format you like and customize other audio parameters for the Tidal music files for Raspberry Pi.
With advanced technology, AudFree program can decrypt Tidal audios with original quality and ID3 tags kept, which can let you enjoy the better listening experience. In addition, you can trim the converted Tidal files and personalize other audio parameters for them, like Bit Depth, Sample Rate, etc. according to your requirements.
Part 2. Detailed Guidance to Convert Tidal to Raspberry Pi
- Step 1Add Tidal music tracks to AudFree
- At the beginning, please download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter program on your computer. Then open it and you will see that Tidal app will be launched at the same time automatically. Next, you could go to Tidal app and find the music files that you would like to play on Raspberry Pi. Once found the tracks, please click on the "three-dot" next to the song or playlist. Then select "Share" > "Copy Track Link" or "Copy Playlist Link", then paste the URL to the search box on AudFree. Finally, press on the "+" icon and AudFree program will load the Tidal music tracks for you.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format and other parameters
- When all the Tidal files are loaded completely to AudFree program, then you can go to adjust the output audio format for Tidal music as you like. If you finish adding Tidal music tracks to AudFree, you can head to set the output audio formats. For Windows users, you can hit on the "Menu" button at the top of AudFree main interface, and then choose "Preferences"> "Convert" option. And you will see the setting window, in which you can set the audio formats and audio quality like Channel, Sample Rate and more for Raspberry Pi. After that, click "OK" to apply all the settings.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Raspberry Pi
- Now, you can click the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner on AudFree main interface. Then the program will begin to convert Tidal audios for you in a faster speed. Once finished, you could click the "Converted" button to locate and check the converted Tidal music files on your computer. Then you can stream them to USB and transfer Tidal to Raspberry Pi for listening.
Part 3. In Conclusion
In the post above, we had showed an easy way for you to play Tidal on Raspberry Pi with the help of AudFree Tidal Music Converter. This tool can not only help you convert Tidal audios as common audio formats, but also can let you listen to Tidal music on other devices, players, etc. without any limitation.
If you have any other idea of how to use Tidal on Raspberry Pi, then please feel free to share with us at the comment area below.