PowerPoint is commonly used in people's lives for working. It's convenient to make a presentation with PowerPoint. To fulfill the content and make the presentation more attractive, you may add some music to it from time to time. Tidal music is quite popular with users for it provides over 50 million songs of high quality. So how to use Tidal in PowerPoint? We will tell you about this in the post.
Part 1. Activate Tidal Power in PowerPoint - Tool Required
It's great to import Tidal music to PowerPoint as BGM or auxiliary songs played while you are showing your work. As we all know, PowerPoint supported MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA and other audio file formats. But Tidal music is not formed in these ordinary formats. As a result, you are not allowed to play Tidal tracks in PowerPoint directly. So you need an assistant to help you.
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is good at Tidal format conversion. It aims to convert Tidal songs to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, W4A and W4B files. You can select the output format as MP3 and WAV. When you get the converted Tidal songs, you will find that the quality is the same as the original songs. As the AudFree runs at 5X faster speed, you will gain the transferred Tidal tracks in a short time. All the songs' title, genre, year, group, album cover will be preserved. You can keep Tidal music forever after you finish the conversion.
Part 2. Use Tidal in PowerPoint with AuFree Program - How to Do It
The detailed way to export Tidal music to PowerPoint is as below. Just follow it.
- Step 1Transfer Tidal Songs to AudFree Software
- Firstly, download and launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. When the Tidal app is opened, please pick the songs that are prepared for format conversion. Copy their URL and paste it to the search bar of the window. Click the "+” button to upload Tidal tracks.
- Step 2 Customize Output Format
- Tap on the icon "Preference” on the top of the interface. MP3 is recommended to you as the output format because it is a common audio format. Moreover, the AudFree tool also enables you to personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. If you want to reset the output folder, just press on the "Converted” button.
- Step 3 Start to Convert Tidal Music
- Hit the "Convert” icon on the bottom. The AudFree Tidal Songs Converter will begin to export playlist from Tidal. When it is done, you can get the converted Tidal songs in the output folder you set.
- Step 4Load Tidal Songs to PowerPoint
Now you can add the converted Tidal songs to your PowerPoint slide. We offer you the guide.
1. On the PowerPoint slide where you want to add Tidal music, click ''Insert' > 'Audio' > 'Audio on My PC' on the menu bar.
2. Choose the converted Tidal songs. Then the songs will be sent to the PowerPoint automatically.
3. Hit 'Playback' > 'Play in Background'. The Tidal music will be saved as the background songs. You can make commands on the songs.
Part 3. Alternative Method to Add Tidal Music to PowerPoint
In fact, apart from the method above, there is another way for you to exert Tidal energy on PowerPoint.
AudFree Audio Capture is also effective to change the format of Tidal music to MP3 or WAV. It can be downloaded on the AudFree website. The Audio Capture will losslessly save Tidal tracks on your computer. In addition, you can edit the ID3 tags as you like.
Here comes a tutorial of it for you.
1. Open AudFree Audio Capture. The conversion window is full of icons of software and browsers as you see. Please make sure the Tidal app in inside. If not, you should add it to the window by hitting the "+” button.
2. Select the audio output format. Click the 'audio' icon on the right of the bottom. Then you can choose MP3 or WAV as the format and define the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate.
3. Play and download Tidal songs. When you begin to play songs on the Tidal app. The AudFree Audio Downloader will record the music at once. If you want to stop the recording, just hit the 'Stop' button on the AudFree tool.
4. Import Tidal music to PowerPoint. Do the same operation as Step 4 on Part 2. Then you can freely edit and use Tidal songs in PowerPoint slide.