How to play Tidal on iPhone? With an iPhone in your hand, you can install the Tidal app for your entertainment. But if you don't download favorite Tidal music on iPhone via the 'Offline Mode', you have to use Tidal on iPhone with a network connection.
Any way for you to add songs to an iPhone from Tidal for offline playback losslessly? In fact, it's quite hard. But here we will show you an effective method. Go ahead!
Part 1. Add A Song to iPhone from Tidal – Tool Requires
Does Tidal work on iPhone? It's universally known that iPhone is popular around the world with its powerful function. Therefore, the Tidal app is compatible with iPhone directly.
However, speaking of syncing Tidal to iPhone from other devices, like a computer with no loss of quality, you need to know something more. Tidal music can only be played inside the Tidal app as the songs are encoded in a specific format.
In order to cast Tidal from iPhone offline without quality loss, you are suggested to use third-party software. AudFree Tidal Music Converter is powerful enough to convert Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, AAC and other common audio formats. After you do the format conversion, you can freely download music from Tidal to iPhone. Then you are able to enjoy music from Tidal and keep Tidal music forever on iPhone.
What's more, the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader enables you to get lossless Tidal tracks with their ID3 tags preserved. You are also allowed to customize the output parameters and gain the converted Tidal files in a short time because the AudFree tool runs at 5X faster speed.
Part 2. Get Tidal on iPhone - How to Do It
The way to save Tidal music on the iPhone is easy. You should download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer firstly. The AudFree program is available for both Windows and Mac computers. Now let's start the conversion following the guide below.
- Step 1Stream Tidal Tracks to AudFree
Open the AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer. Obviously, the Tidal app will be launched at the same time. Please select the songs from Tidal for the conversion. Then copy their links and paste them to the search bar on the AudFree interface. Hit the button "+" to add the songs to the window.
- Step 2Reset Format of Tidal Songs for iPhone
- The AudFree Tidal Music Converter inspires you to choose the output format for your iPhone's listening. How can you do that? Click the icon "Preference" on the top. Six format options are there for you. Additionally, other parameters including the codec, channel, bit rate and sample rate need you to reset so that you can win a converted Tidal file of higher quality. To make the conversion process more stable, you'd better set the speed as 1X.
- Step 3Save Music from Tidal to iPhone
- Press on the button "Convert" to rip music from Tidal. The uploaded Tidal songs will be downloaded on your computer in batch. The title, genre, group, composer, album cover and other data of Tidal music will all be kept during the process. When the conversion is done, you can locate the transferred Tidal files in the output folder. The free version of the AudFree software will give you back one-third of the converted Tidal track. For a whole Tidal file, you should buy the AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 4Connect Tidal to iPhone
To add the converted Tidal tracks to iPhone with the help of iTunes, please do the operation below we made for you.
1. Open the iTunes app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the menu bar 'Files' > 'Add File to Library' or 'Add Folder to Library'.
3. Select the converted Tidal files or the folder of the files.
4. Hit 'Open' to load the Tidal songs to your iTunes library.
5. Now, you can open the iTunes app on your iPhone and then listen to Tidal music on iPhone with iTunes.
Part 3. More Tips
Use Tidal App to Download Tidal Music on iPhone
There is another way for you to access Tidal music on iPhone. Please download and install Tidal app on your iPhone. Then follow the tips to listen to Tidal songs via offline mode.
1. Tap on 'My Collection' on the bottom of the app.
2. Choose Playlists or Albums.
3. Click the 3 dots on the right of the title.
4. Pull down and select download.
Here you can add songs to your iPhone from Tidal successfully and download music from Tidal on iPhone directly. It's your time to have a fantastic Tidal music trip on your iPhone now.