iPad, designed with a multi-touch screen and virtual keyboard, is functional in recording, taking pictures, playing music, and browsing web pages and email. You can also run games, consult reference books, conduct GPS navigation, use social networks, and so on.
Relatedly, Tidal is a marvelous music library. As the iPad is a great music player, it's a good choice to play Tidal on iPad. So, will Tidal work on iPad? Let's have a look.
Part 1. How to Play Tidal on iPad
Tidal is a streaming music service provider launched in 2014. Users can access to more than 60 million tracks in the Tidal app. Two levels of service are offered: Tidal Premium (high quality) and Tidal HiFi (lossless CD quality). To play Tidal on iPad, first of all, you are supposed to install the Tidal app on your iPad. Then select your favorite songs to get ready for your entertainment on the iPad.
Get Tidal Music with a Free Trial on iPad
Tidal enables you to get music with a 30-days free trial. You can freely enjoy Tidal tracks, exclusive videos, and Tidal playlists online with your account. So, you may experience a pleasant music trip with Hip-Pop, Jazz, etc. and live videos of musicians with your iPad.
But when the days end, you need to upgrade your account to a premium one so that you can continuously use Tidal on your iPad.
Stream Tidal on iPad with a Premium Subscription
If you subscribed to the services, you need to pay $9.99 USD for a premium subscription and $ 19.99 USD for a HiFi account per month. After that, you are allowed to get Tidal podcasts, playlists, shows, etc. for offline listening on your iPad. Most importantly, you can get the music of higher quality. If you care about the quality of music, surely you would be satisfied with the service.
Get Tidal on iPad for Free with AudFree Tidal Music Converter
We can see that Tidal is available on the iPad from the above. Yet these two ways are not perfect for you to get Tidal music on iPad on-demand. Is there any way to use the iPad to control Tidal for online and offline playing without cost? Definitely yes.
To save money and keep the Tidal songs permanently, you can hack Tidal on the iPad. Tidal music is formed in its own format. As long as you convert the music files to plain audio formats with the AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you could listen to them without the Tidal app. That is to say, you can access to Tidal music on your iPad anytime.
Moreover, AudFree Tidal Music Converter preserves the quality of ID3 tags of Tidal tracks in the process. The following part is a guide for your controlling Tidal from the iPad.
- Step 1Load Tidal Music to AudFree
- Firstly, you should download and launch the AudFree Tidal Music Converter. The Tidal software will be opened at the same time. Copy the URL of the Tidal songs you want to convert and paste the URL into the search bar. Then click '+' icon, the songs will thereby turn up in the conversion window.
- Step 2Define the Output Parameters for iPad
- Drop your mouse on the top right. Tag the 'Preference' button to set the output format from MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC, and FLAC. You also have the rights to customize the channel, bit rate, and sample rate. By hitting the search bar on the bottom, you are able to reset the place for the output files.
- Step 3Convert the Tidal Music for iPad
- With all preparation done, you just need to hit the 'Convert' icon to begin the conversion. AudFree Tidal Music Converter will download the converted files at 5X faster speed automatically. After a while, you can find the converted Tidal files in the history folder.
- Step 4Import the Tidal Music to iPad
Now you get the converted Tidal files so you can upload them with the USB drive to your iPad. You can follow the steps below.
1. Link the USB drive with your computer.
2. Copy and paste the converted Tidal songs to the USB drive.
3. Connect the USB to your iPad by plugging it into its USB port.
4. Open the uploaded Tidal files on the iPad for playing.
Part 2. By Verdict
All of the three ways in this post can lead you to enjoy Tidal music on the iPad. It's easy to play Tidal on iPad no matter you are a free account holder or a premium one. But the AudFreeTidal Music Converter will permit you to control Tidal on iPad forever with ease as you can learn from the above.