Have you used the FiiO music player such as FiiO M6, FiiO M11, FiiO M17, or others before? The FiiO digital music player has a whitelist of supported apps, including the Amazon Music app. Take FiiO M6 for example, with Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited, you can play and download Amazon HD Music on FiiO M6 as cache files.
However, some users complain that they can't proceed to play Amazon Music on FiiO music players once they get Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited canceled, be it the previous FiiO M6/7/9 or the latest FiiO M11/15/17.
In fact, due to the copyright protection of Amazon Music, the downloaded cache files of Amazon Music will disappear if your Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited account expired. Fortunately, this post will introduce the best way you should never miss to load and play Amazon Music on FiiO offline even without an Amazon Music subscription anymore. Please read on!
Part 1. Tool Needed for FiiO M6/11/15/17 Amazon Music Integration Forever
To play Amazon Music on FiiO music players forever without an Amazon Music Prime or Unlimited account, we would like to introduce the one-stop gadget - AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It is designed to download and convert all types of Amazon Music tracks as local files with 100% original audio quality and full ID3 tags.
As a professional music converter working with Amazon Music Free, Prime, and Unlimited, this software is capable to convert Amazon Music to lossless FLAC, MP3, WAV, and other common formats that FiiO players support. What's more, it allows you to enjoy Amazon Music wherever and whenever you like. With an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, you can enjoy Amazon Music on FiiO with simple steps.
AudFree Amazon Music Downloader
- Losslessly download Amazon Prime and Unlimited Music to PC
- Convert Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, MP3 for FiiO music player
- Get Amazon Music songs offlinw without subscriptions to Amazon Music
- Keep the full ID3 tag of Amazon Music for better management
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on FiiO
Wonder how to stream Amazon Music on FiiO players with AudFree Amazon Music Converter? Here, we will take FiiO M6 for example, and present a detailed tutorial for FiiO M6 Amazon Music integration.
Download Amazon Music for FiiO M6
- Step 1Select Output Format for FiiO M6 Amazon Music Integration
- Navigate to the toolbar in the top-right corner of the AudFree Amazon Music Converter to pull down the setting menu. Nest, tap on 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to adjust Amazon Music output settings as FiiO M6-supported formats. Also, you can get access to personalize the bit rate, sample rate, and other relevant parameters for FiiO M6 Amazon Music compatibility.
- 🏷Note: FiiO supports MP3, FLAC, WAV, and other popular output audio formats. Therefore, in order to make sure to stream lossless Amazon Music HD/Prime/Unlimited audios on FiiO M6/M9/M11/M15/M17 and other FiiO players, you can set the formats as follows:
|Output Format||Other Parameters|
|MP3||320 Kbps/48000 Hz|
|FLAC||24 bit/192000 Hz|
|WAV||32 bit/192000 Hz|
- Step 2Load Amazon Music to AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- On Amazon Music, tap the right 'three-dot' tab of Amazon Music songs or right-click on the songs or playlists to copy the URL links of Amazon Music and paste them into the search box of the converter. Then click the '+' icon to add Amazon Music files. Or, try to use drag-and-drop to load a single song or a playlist into the third-party tool directly.
- Step 3Start to Convert Amazon HD Music for FiiO M6
- The selected Amazon HD Music will be converted by pressing the bottom-right 'Convert' button. Click the 'Converted' option and you are able to find the converted Amazon Music. Afterward, you can transfer and play Amazon Music to FiiO M6 or other FiiO M series players including FiiO M11/15/17 and more. Just connect your FiiO music Player to your computer with a USB cable and copy and paste the downloaded Amazon Music content from the computer to the FiiO player.
Part 3. More FAQs About Amazon Music & FiiO
Q1: Can FiiO M6 play Amazon Music HD?
Yes. FiiO M6 works with Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited, so it is possible to play Amazon Music HD on FiiO M6. If you don't know how to achieve that, please refer to the following steps:
Step 1. Connect FiiO M6 to the WiFi network.
Step 2. Launch the FiiO music player and open the 'Applications' app, which is the FiiO store.
Step 3. Find the 'Amazon Music' icon and tap on it to install the Amazon Music app on FiiO M6.
Step 1. Download the Amazon Music app APK file on your computer first.
Step 2. Input an SD card into your computer to copy the Amazon Music APK.
Step 3. Then plug the SD card into your FiiO M6 device to paste the Amazon Music APK to FiiO.
Step 4. On FiiO, tap on 'File Management'. Locate and click the Amazon Music APK file to install the app.
The two methods are available to all FiiO music players including FiiO M6, M7, M9, M11, M15, and the latest FiiO M17.
Q2: What devices support Amazon Music HD besides Fiio M6, M11, etc.?
Apart from FiiO High-Resolution Audio players, you can also access Amazon HD/Ultra HD Music on the Fire Tablet, Amazon Echo, Sonos, Fire TV, desktop, iOS, Android, and more.
Part 4. Verdict
This post has described the best way to make FiiO such as FiiO M11 Amazon Music HD integration. That is to use the third-party smart tool - AudFree Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music to FiiO. Also, we have introduced two official ways to download the Amazon Music app on FiiO devices.
Distinct from the official ways that store Amazon Music downloads as cache files, AudFree Amazon Music Converter can keep the downloaded Amazon Music as local files and endows you with the ability to enjoy Amazon Music on multiple devices including FiiO forever even with an Amazon Free account. So don't hesitate anymore, just give it a shot now!