In this busiest life routine, the only thing that lets you keep going on is just a light touch of music. Working in that type of environment without music would be insufferable. In this situation, you might be looking for the best way to download Amazon Prime Music to an MP3 player.
If you are a member of Amazon Prime Music then no doubt you already have access to millions of best soundtracks of all genres and regions. But there are times when you have no internet access. Therefore, how to transfer music from Amazon Prime to an MP3 player? This might seem to be a bit impossible. But it is not, because there is an effective method to make it possible.
Part 1. Amazon Prime Music to MP3 Player - Tools Required
Most of you might already be aware of Amazon Prime. Besides Netflix, it is one of the highest online streaming platforms. It's not just for TV shows or movies, but also can stream thousands or even millions of songs from here. Now listening to music or audio files over Amazon Premium is a different experience.
But many people still want to listen to Amazon Prime Music over MP3 players. Can you download Amazon Prime Music to an MP3 player? There are some MP3 players compatible with Amazon Prime Music. But what should you do if they are not?
Fortunately, there are so many different tools that you can use to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3. After that, you can easily put Amazon Prime Music on your MP3 player. AudFree Amazon Music Converter is one of them.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a professional tool for Amazon Prime Music. It enables you to get the best way to download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 player without ads. Apart from exporting Amazon Prime Music to MP3, it also can download them to FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and so forth. Utilizing the latest technology, it can identify every song's title, artist, album, album art and save it in the downloaded MP3 files.
Extra tip: AudFree Software also provides another tool, called Audio Capture to rip Amazon Prime Music to MP3. You can use it to capture not only Amazon Music but also other streaming music. If you'd like to transfer music from more sources, this software is better for you. The shortcoming of Audio Capture is slow recording speed.
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from Amazon Prime to MP3 Player
Now you might be wondering how to transfer music from Amazon Prime Music to MP3 player. All you need is to install the Amazon Music Converter free trial on your Windows or Mac computer. Please follow the easy and simple steps below.
- Step 1Define Amazon Prime Music settings for MP3 Player
- Install AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your computer. You will see there is a built-in Amazon Music Web Player on the main window. Click the 'Sign In' button to log into your Amazon Prime account. And hit on the top-right menu bar to select the 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' option. In the popping up window, you can adjust Amazon Prime Music output settings for your MP3 player.
- Step 2Load Amazon Prime Music to download for MP3 Player
- AudFree Amazon Music Converter offers an easy and simple way to load Amazon Prime Music. Please discover and find the playlists that you'd like to play on an MP3 player. Then, tap it, and click the orange '+' button. All songs in this playlist will be added. Now, you can select certain songs to download for your MP3 player.
- Step 3Download Amazon Prime Music for MP3 player
- Now tap the 'Convert' tab, this tool will automatically launch the download process. Wait for a while. After conversion, you can locate Amazon Prime Music MP3 files by clicking the 'Converted' > 'Search' icon.
- Step 4Transfer music from Amazon Music to MP3 player
- Please connect your MP3 player with your computer via USB cable. Find the MP3 player folder, copy Amazon Prime Music downloads, and paste them into this music folder. Now, you can listen to Amazon Prime Music on your MP3 player offline without any limitation.
Part 3. In Conclusion
With an Amazon Prime Music subscription, you can reach 2 million songs, thousands of playlists, hundreds of different music stations. Furthermore, Amazon Music Prime is compatible with different devices. It includes Sonos Speakers, Echo Device, iOS, Fire TV, Android, Alexa, and so forth.
With the help of AudFree tools, you can convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, and other common audio tracks. Based on this, you can not only play Amazon Prime Music on an MP3 player but also on Apple Watch, smart TVs, and more. Here's how to download Amazon Prime Music to MP3 player with ease. Have you got it?