In this busiest life routine, the only thing that lets you keep going on is just a light touch of music. Working in that type of environment without music would be insufferable. Meanwhile, small and lightweight MP3 players are becoming the preferred choice for music lovers to listen to their favorite music.
In this situation, Amazon Music users may be wondering: can MP3 players work with Amazon Music? If you are looking for ways to download Amazon Music to MP3 player, then here is the right place because this article will present the best methods to make Amazon Music MP3 player possible.
Part 1. Can You Play Amazon Music on MP3 Player
Indeed, the MP3 player is a portable electronic device that facilitates listening to music, thanks to the additional benefits it offers: portability, simple interface, battery and space saving, etc. Nowadays, you can access Amazon Music on some MP3 players directly, like the Mighty and Garmin devices we know so well. Below we will list the MP3 players compatible with Amazon Music for your reference.
- Mighty Vibe
- Garmin Forerunner 945
- Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
- Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
- Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Series
- Garmin MARQ Series
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to MP3 Player - Official Way
Amazon Music actually also serves as an online music store operated by Amazon, where all music lovers are free to purchase and download millions of Amazon songs. Once you have purchased and downloaded Amazon Music smoothly, you can transfer music from Amazon Music to MP3 player without any problem.
How to Download Purchased Amazon Music via a Web Browser
Step 1. Navigate to the Amazon Digital Store and log in to your Amazon account.
Step 2. Select the Amazon track, album or playlist you want to download and click "Buy MP3 Music" next to the music article.
Step 3. After following the instructions to complete the payment, click on the "Your Order" option to find the Amazon Music you just purchased, and then tap the "Download Music" button.
How to Add Amazon Music to MP3 Player
Step 1. Open Windows Media Player and tap the "File" button. Select "Add to Library" > "Add" button.
Step 2. Find the folder where Amazon Music is stored on your computer, then add Amazon MP3 Music to Windows Media Player.
Step 3. Connect your MP3 player to your computer via USB cable, and then press the "Sync" button.
Step 4. Drag the Amazon music files to the Sync section and click "Start Sync" at the bottom of the sync list to transfer Amazon Music to MP3 music player.
Part 3. How to Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player - Best Way
In addition to being a digital store, Amazon Music is also an online streaming platform offering Amazon Prime and Unlimited Music. If your MP3 player does not support Amazon Music, can Amazon Prime Music be downloaded to MP3 player？
Fortunately, there are so many different tools that you can use to remove digital rights management controls and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3. After that, you can easily put Amazon Music on MP3 player. Among them, AudFree Amazon Music Converter is deservedly in the first place.
In fact, it is a professional tool dedicated to the download and conversion of Amazon Music. It enables you to get the best way to download music from Amazon to MP3 player without ads. Besides exporting Amazon Music to MP3, it can also download them to FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and so forth. Utilizing the latest technology, it can identify every song's title, artist, album, album art and save them in the downloaded MP3 files.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player
- Step 1Define Amazon Music Output Format as MP3
- Install and run AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your computer, then click the menu bar on the top right corner and select Preferences and Convert option. In the pop-up window, you can adjust the Amazon Music output format to MP3 for your MP3 player.
- Step 2Load Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- AudFree Amazon Music Converter offers a simple and easy way to load Amazon Music. Please discover and find the playlist that you'd like to play on an MP3 player. Then drag and drop it to the conversion window of AudFree Amable directly.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for MP3 Player
- Now, click on the "Convert" tab at the bottom right corner and the tool will automatically launch the download process. Wait for a while and after the conversion is done, you can locate the Amazon Music MP3 files by clicking the "Converted" and "Search" icon.
- Step 4Step 4. Transfer Music from Amazon Music to MP3 Player
- Please connect your MP3 player to your computer via USB cable. Find the folder of your MP3 player, copy Amazon Music downloads and paste them into this music folder. Now, you can listen to Amazon Music offline on MP3 player without any limitation.
Part 4. Alternative Tool to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player
AudFree Software also provides another tool called AudFree Audio Capture which can rip Amazon Music to MP3. You can use it to capture not only Amazon music but also other streaming music like Spotify, Apple Music. If you want to transfer music from more sources to MP3 player or other devices, this software is better for you.
Meanwhile, with the built-in audio editor, you have the freedom to customize the Amazon Music ID3 tags and trim the recorded Amazon songs in an ideal way. In turn, with the assistance of this tool, you can play Amazon Music on any desired MP3 player smoothly.
Part 4. In Conclusion
That's all about how to download Amazon Music to MP3 player with ease. It is obvious that with the aid of AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you can transfer Amazon Prime Music to MP3 player, Apple Watch, Smart TV and any other devices. Have you got it?