Wear OS is arguably one of the most popular smartwatch operating systems. Many popular brands are using it, such as Samsung, Fossil, etc. Music service is an outstanding feature of Wear OS smartwatches. Now, Amazon Music is also available on Wear OS. Those who have a Google Wear OS watch can easily download the official Amazon Music app and use it from their wrist.
However, the biggest omission to note is offline listening. Also, the Amazon Music app for Wear OS currently has major problems with navigation. So, in addition to showing you how to add Amazon Music and play it online on your Wear OS smartwatch. We have also found another way to help you listen to Amazon Music on Wear OS offline.
See also: How to Play Spotify on Wear OS Smartwatches Offline
Way 1. How to Get Amazon Music on Wear OS via Official App [Online]
Is Amazon Music compatible with Wear OS? Thankfully, this one of the largest streaming services is now available on Wear OS.
Amazon Music has released the new Wear OS Amazon Music app. Amazon Music fans can easily access and search for their favorite songs directly from their wrist. In addition, it will recommend the top music in your library. You can even use your watch to cast to a compatible Android device and control playback.
Below is how you can download the official Amazon Music Wear OS app and use it online. If you want to enjoy offline playback, please go to Part 2.
(Note: The version number of the Amazon Music app for wearOS is 22.15.0. The app is available on both Wear OS 3 as well as older models.)
1.1 How to Download the Amazon Music for Wear OS App
Method 1. from your Watch
Step 1. Power your Wear OS smartwatch and navigate to 'Google Play Store'.
Step 2. Search for 'Amazon Music'. (You can use voice search or keyboard search.)
Step 3. Tap on the Amazon Music app and press 'Download'.
Method 2. from your phone
Step 1. On the phone linked to your Wear OS watch, open the 'Google Play Store' app.
Step 2. In the search bar, type and search for 'Amazon Music'.
Step 3. Once found, tap on it and hit on 'Download'.
Step 4. Then you should see that the Amazon Music app appears in your smartwatch's list of apps.
1.2 How to Link Your Amazon Music Account
Step 1. From your watch app list, tap on 'Amazon Music'.
Step 2. You will see a 'code' displayed on the watch screen. Copy it.
Step 3. Paste the code into the web address at Amazon.com/code.
Step 4. After registration, you can start listening to Amazon Music online.
Way 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Wear OS via AudFree Amable [Offline]
The official Amazon Music Wear OS app does not have offline capabilities. The only real benefit of listening to Amazon Music from your wrist is when you have an internet connection. So, if you want to play Amazon Music offline on your Wear OS smartwatch, keep reading the tutorial below.
You need a professional converter AudFree Amazon Music Converter. It allows you to download and convert Amazon Music songs to Wear OS-supported audio formats. After that, you can transfer Amazon music files to your Wear OS smartwatch for offline playback. This means that even if you don't have the Amazon Music for Wear OS app installed on your watch, you can still enjoy your favorite music offline. You can listen to Amazon Music offline directly from your wrist.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc.
- Download Amazon Music to Wear OS-supported format
- Keep lossless music quality and full ID3 tags of Amazon Music
- Get Amazon Music on Wear OS smartwatches offline
How to Play Amazon Music Offline on Wear OS Watch
You can install AudFree Amazon Music Converter by clicking the "Download" button above. Then follow the tutorial below to get Amazon Music to play offline on Wear OS.
- Step 1Import Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Open AudFree Amazon Music Converter and go to the Amazon Music app to find the songs you want. Then 'right-click' on the song and select 'Share' > 'Copy Song Link'. Finally, paste the link into the address bar at the top of AudFree Amable, and click '+'. Alternatively, you can try a more direct way: drag and drop songs from Amazon Music to its main interface.
- Step 2Reset Amazon Music Output Format for Wear OS
- Please click the 'three lines' icon on the top right, and tap the 'Preferences' > the 'Advanced' section. Then you can start to define the Amazon Music output format to MP3/FLAC/M4A for playing on Wear OS smartwatches. You can also customize other audio parameters for your watch.
- Step 3Download and Convert Amazon Music for Wear OS
- Just press the 'Convert' button at the bottom right and it will start converting Amazon Music according to your previous settings. Once the conversion is over, you can easily locate the Wear OS-compatible files by following the 'Output' path. Or you can click on the 'red tip' to find them.
- Step 4Transfer Amazon Music to Wear OS
- Now you can transfer the local Amazon Music files to YouTube Music and get it to play on your Wear OS offline.
- On your computer, open 'YouTube Music' website and log in to your account.
- Click on your 'profile' icon at the top right and select 'Upload music'.
- Choose the folder that contains the converted Amazon Music files and add it to YouTube Music. (Or you can drag and drop the Amazon Music files from your computer.)
- Now open the YouTube Music app on your Wear OS smartwatch and listen to Amazon Music offline.
Part 3. FAQs About Amazon Music Wear OS
Q1: Does Amazon Music Support Wear OS?
A: Yes. Amazon Music launched an official app for Wear OS watches at the end of 2022. Now you can directly find and install the Amazon Music for Wear OS app in the Google Play Store on your watch.
Q2: What Music Apps Work on Wear OS?
A: Wear OS now supports lots of music services including Spotify, Pandora, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and so on.
Q3: How to Listen to Amazon Music Offline on Wear OS?
A: The Wear OS Amazon Music app doesn't support the offline feature. But you can use AudFree Amazon Music Converter to do that. You can use it to download Amazon Music songs offline and transfer them to your Wear OS watch for offline playback.