Q: "I have been using Amazon Prime and Unlimited Music for a long time. During this period, I built up a large library of Amazon Music. Recently, I migrated to YouTube Music in order to play music in the background while using other apps. In this case, I tried to transfer the Amazon Prime Music library to YouTube Music to collect music together, but it failed. Is there any way to achieve that instead of having them side by side and manually copying the list?" - From Reddit
YouTube Music endows you the ability to import local audio files on a computer to YouTube Music. That is to say there is no direct way to import Amazon Music to YouTube Music because Amazon Music stores the downloaded songs or playlists as caches instead of local files. So you can't find the Amazon Music download through the 'Upload Music' feature on YouTube Music.
So how to make Amazon Music YouTube integration exactly? Fortunately, this post will introduce an online and an offline way to make it. Just follow us.
Part 1. How to Transfer Playlist from Amazon Music to YouTube Music
As you know, without Amazon Music Prime of Unlimited, you cannot stream Amazon Music in form of cache files on other devices except for Amazon Music itself due to the copyright protection of Amazon Music. Moreover, once Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited is expired or canceled, the temporary Amazon Music cache files will disappear. Therefore, to transfer a playlist from Amazon Music to YouTube Music, especially for offline listening forever, you need the aid of a third-party program to download Amazon Music to computer as local files at first.
Tool You Need for Amazon Music YouTube Music Integration
When it comes to this, AudFree Amazon Music Converter should be given priority. It serves to download and convert Amazon HD/Prime/Unlimited Music locally and transfer them to YouTube Music at any time.
On top of that, this powerful software is capable to convert all types of Amazon Music to various plain output formats such as lossless FLAC, MP3, AAC, and so on for successful compatibility. What's more, it never damages the original audio quality of Amazon Music and can keep the full ID3 tags for better offline playback. With this one-stop tool, you can store the downloaded Amazon Music as local files forever and transfer them to YouTube Music or other platforms whenever.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, AAC, MP3 and more
- Keep original audio parameters and metadata for Amazon Music
- Start the Amazon Music conversion at a 5X lightening speed
- Work smoothly on any version of Windows and Mac
🏷Note: It is 100% SECURE to install and use AudFree Amazon Music Converter for legal personal use.
Download and Import Amazon Music Playlist to YouTube Music
Wanna know how to download Amazon Music to various formats that are supported by YouTube Music? Please tap on the green 'Download' button above to install the software and look into this tutorial as follows.
- Step 1Personalize Output Format for Amazon Music YouTube Integration
- Head to the top-right toolbar of AudFree Amazon Music Converter and drop down the setting menu. Then click 'Preferences' and 'Convert' in which you can customize Amazon Music output format and other parameters that are compatible with YouTube Music. It is worth mentioning that YouTube Music supports MP3, FLAC, AAC, and WAV. In this case, to guarantee the lossless quality of Amazon Music, please refer to the chart and adjust the output format as follow:
|Output Format||Other Parameters|
|MP3||320 Kbps/48000 Hz|
|AAC||320 Kbps/96000 Hz|
|FLAC||24 bit/192000 Hz|
|WAV||32 bit/192000 Hz|
- Step 2Analyze Amazon Music Files on AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- From Amazon Music, copy the URL links of Amazon Music songs or playlists that you want to transfer to YouTube later and paste them into the converter. Next, tap the top-right '+' icon to analyze Amazon Music files. Alternatively, drag and drop a song or a playlist from Amazon Music into the powerful gadget directly.
- Step 3Convert and Transfer Amazon Music to YouTube Music
- To get Amazon Music as local files, please tap on 'Convert' in the bottom right corner of the converter's interface. After a while, you can visit the destination folder on your computer and find the downloaded Amazon Music content. Then you can transfer Amazon Music to YouTube Music at will through three steps:
- 1) Navigate to YouTube Music and tap on your profile picture.
2) Click the 'Upload Music' option from the drop-down menu and it will take you to the destination folder where the Amazon Music downloads are stored.
3) Select the Amazon Music downloaded content and hit the 'Open' button.
- 🏷Note: You can also transfer Amazon Music to iTunes or Windows Media Player first. Then you can listen to the Amazon Music files wherever.
Part 2. Import Amazon Prime/Unlimited Music to YouTube Music - Online Way
Apart from the above-mentioned offline way, it is also possible to import Amazon Music songs or playlists to YouTube Music online. Please noted that, in this way, you are required to subscribe to both YouTube Music Premium and Amazon Music Prime/Unlimited simultaneously. Then you can transfer songs or playlists from Amazon Music to YouTube Music via the online tool: Soundiiz.
Transfer Amazon Music to YouTube Music Online with Soundiiz
Step 1. Navigate to the Amazon Music to YouTube Music page on the Soundiiz website and click the purple 'Start for free' button.
Step 2. Select 'Sign in with a music service' > 'Sign in with Amazon Music' on the login page and click on the 'Log in' button.
Step 3. Tap the 'Transfer' option from the left panel.
Step 4. Click 'Select source' and choose Amazon Music as the source platform.
Step 5. Tap on 'Select destination' and select YouTube Music as the destination platform. Here, you need to log in to your YouTube Music account.
Step 6. Then hit the green 'Start' button. And the playlist from Amazon Music will be uploaded to YouTube Music automatically.
🏷Note: This way, you can only copy Amazon Music albums and playlists to YouTube Music, not upload local files. If you want to upload the downloaded Amazon Music to local YouTube Music, you should take advantage of the support of AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Even if you cancel your Amazon Music subscription, all Amazon Music tracks will no longer disappear from your YouTube Music library.
Part 3. Summary
After reading this article, you may already understand how to make Amazon Music YouTube Integration now. With the online way, you needn't download extra apps. However, Soundiiz only allows you to transfer playlists or albums from Amazon Music to YouTube Music and it will not work when you become Amazon Free user again.
Compared with it, AudFree Amazon Music Converter gets obvious edges over it. Since it converts Amazon Music to local files in YouTube-supported formats, you can preserve the Amazon Music downloads forever and transfer Amazon Music to YouTube Music and other streaming music services and play Amazon Music on multiple devices whenever you like. So have a try with it!