Q: I couldn't figure out how to listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch. When I search the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch to install, there is nothing in the result list. I'd like to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch without iPhone on the go. Is there a detailed tutorial available to follow?
Amazon Music has 4 types of service for choice to access its music library. It includes Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, and HD. Prime Music is related to Amazon Prime membership at no extra cost. Amazon Music Unlimited costs Prime users USD $7.99 per month and non-Prime users USD $9.99 every month. For Amazon Music HD, it takes $12.99/month for Prime members or $14.99/month for Amazon users.
Apple Watch is a smart wearable device. It is often used to track fitness data, monitor heart rate, receive a message from iPhone, manage music playback, and so forth. Many people love to listen to the music via Apple Watch while working out. But no matter which Amazon Music tier you are using, there is no official way to download Amazon Music to Apple Watch. It boils down to Amazon Music is not compatible with Apple Watch.
But don't worry. In this article, we will show you an effective way to make Amazon Music Apple Watch work together. Continue reading to get what you need.
Part 1. Listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch - Tool Required
iTunes and iPhone could be the bridge between Amazon Music and Apple Watch. iTunes supports users to upload local MP3, AAC, and M4A files for management and playback. Users can sync iTunes library to Apple Watch via iPhone.
Under this circumstance, what you need to is to download Apple Music to iTunes compatible audio files. And then, you can sync Amazon Music to Apple Watch for offline listening without a problem.
AudFree Amazon Music Downloader is the best choice for you. It's a professional third-party assistant to download Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, and more. All downloads will be saved on the local computer. It works at 5X faster conversion speed while keeping lossless audio tracks. It offers an easy yet simple way to add Amazon Music playlists for download.
Bonus: There is another tool called AudFree Audio Capture, which can achieve the same goal. It can rip and convert all types of Amazon Music streams in real-time. And it can save them locally into multiple common formats such as MP3, FALC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B. This smart tool can automatically split the track when a new song begins or replies. Also, it is allowed to trim and merge Amazon Music downloads manually after recording.
With the support of one of the two powerful tools, you are free to listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music for Apple Watch
There is no Amazon Music app for Apple Watch. But we can draw support from AudFree tools to download Amazon Music to Apple Watch. Here, we will take AudFree Amazon Music Download as an example to show the complete guide.
- Step 1Adjust Amazon Music settings for Apple Watch and iTunes
- Fire up your Amazon Music Downloader and the main user interface will pop up. Please click the three-line icon to choose the 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' option on your Windows computer. For Mac users, please click the title of the AudFree tool from the Apple top-left menu bar. And then you can do the same steps to open the setting window. It's time to define output format and other audio parameters for Apple Watch.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music to play on Apple Watch
- Please browse and find the Amazon Music in the built-in Amazon Music Web Player. Tap the item and you will see the '+' button will be lighted. Please hit on it, and the songs in this playlist will be loaded automatically. Before getting started to convert them, you can unselect certain songs according to your needs.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music for Apple Watch
- The final step is to press the 'Convert' button. AudFree Amazon Music Downloader will download Amazon Music to Apple Watch supported audio files at a faster speed. In general, the conversion process depends on your network speed. After conversion, please locate Amazon Music downloads in the destination folder on your computer.
Part 3. How to Stream Amazon Music to Apple Watch
There is 2GB local music storage in Apple Watch to import audio files from their iTunes Library. Please add Amazon Music to iTunes before syncing them to Apple Watch. And then, it's easy to stream Amazon Music on Apple Watch. Here we introduce how to do that step by step:
How to Add Amazon Music to iTunes Library
Method 1: Drag and drop the local Amazon audio file or folder into the iTunes window.
Method 2: Hit on "menu bar" > "Files" > "Add File to Library"/ "Add Folder to Library".
How to Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch Offline
Step 1. Put the Apple Watch on its charger and make certain that your device is charging.
Step 2. Click to "Settings" > "Bluetooth" on your iPhone. Confirm that Bluetooth is turned on.
Step 3. Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then select the "My Watch" option.
Step 4. Hit "Tap Music" > "Add Music" to choose which Amazon song or playlist or album you want to transfer.
Now you successfully get Amazon Music on Apple Watch. Connect your Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones, and you can use Amazon Music on Apple Watch now. This way is available for not only Apple Watch 5 but also Apple Watch 4, and Apple Watch 3.