Why would you want to transfer Amazon Music to Windows Media Player? Amazon Music is one of the largest music streaming services in the world. Using this service guarantees that you will have access to all your favorite tracks and all the new hits. This is because the Amazon Music library contains over 90 million tracks from artists and bands from across the world. The services also offer several innovative tools to help you discover new songs and design your overall experience.
Unfortunately, however, Amazon Music has tailgated their songs. This means that playing songs from Amazon Music on a Windows Media Player is not a straightforward process. You have to follow several clear strategies to play your Amazon songs on Windows Media Player. This requires that you learn a few ways to get your songs to play on Windows Media Player. To help you, go to look at three ways you can use to play your Amazon Music tracks on Windows Media Player below.
Part 1. How to Transfer Amazon Music to Windows Media Player
The best way to download and play all your favorite Amazon songs on Windows Media Player is to use the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. This is an extraordinary music converter designed to download and convert all your Amazon Music tracks into all common music formats. It retains the lossless quality of your song while making sure that you can play those songs on any device without any problems. AudFree Amazon Music Converter is very easy to use. To transfer Amazon Music to Windows Media Player using this tool, follow these steps:
- Step 1Set up AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Download and install the AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your computer. Once done launch the program, it will automatically launch your Amazon Music app. Log into your Amazon Music account as you normally would. Then hit the three lines icon in the top right corner and select "Register". In the registration window that pops up, fill in the required information to complete the set-up.
- Step 2Select your preferred music output format for Amazon Music
- Click the three lines icon in the upper right corner again and then choose "Preferences". Then open the "Convert" section. Here selects your preferred music format from the available formats of Amazon Music for Windows Media Player. Also, change other parameters as you wish, then click "OK" to save your changes.
- Step 3Select the Amazon Music songs to download for Windows Media Player
- Simply search your Amazon accounts for playlists and individual tracks you would want to download. Copy the link and paste it in the AudFree Amazon Music Converter's search box and click the "+" icon. Alternatively, simply drag the songs you want to download and drop them on the converter's main interface.
- Step 4Convert and download Amazon Music to Windows Media Player
- To start the process, click the "Convert" icon. You will see the "Conversion List" which will show you all the processes. Once done, open the "Converted" file to get your songs. You can now move and play Amazon Music on Windows Media Player without worrying about Amazon Music restrictions. The songs will be permanently available for playing on your computer or any other device you transfer to.
Part 2. How to Download Purchased Music from Amazon to Windows Media Player
Another way you can use to download and transfer Amazon Music songs to Windows Media Player is to purchase the songs from Amazon Music. Remember this option will not work for you if you are a subscriber to either Amazon Music Unlimited or Amazon Music Prime. This only works when you have purchased the individual songs you want to download.
Download Purchased Songs from Amazon Music
To download your purchased songs from Amazon Music to Windows Media Player for playing offline, please follow these steps below:
Step 1: Launch Amazon Music and sign in to your account. Open your music library and then click the "Purchased" icon to see all the songs you have purchased from Amazon Music.
Step 2: Next to each song or album, find and hit the "Download" icon. Alternatively, simply drag and drop Amazon Music purchases on the sidebar under the "download" section.
Step 3: Your songs will be automatically downloaded and saved on your computer. Simply open the "My Music" folder on your computer to find the downloaded songs.
Get Amazon Music into Windows Media Player
To play these Amazon Music songs on Windows Media Player, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Open your Windows Media Player and then on the main menu click "organize" and then chose "Manage Libraries".
Step 2: Click "Add", and then in the pop-up window, browse your download songs and select them for adding on the player.
Step 3: Simply click "Include Folder" and then confirm to add all your Amazon Music downloaded songs.
These songs will now be part of your windows music library and you can play them whenever you want to.
Part 3. How to Export Amazon Music to Windows Media Player
Another alternative for playing your Amazon Music songs on Windows Media Player is to directly export the songs from your Amazon Music desktop app to the Windows Media Player. To make it, simply follow these steps to learn how to export Amazon Music playlist downloads to Windows Media Player:
Step 1. Download and install the Amazon Music desktop app on your computer and then launch the app.
Step 2. Log in to the app by navigating to the top right corner of the interface and clicking on the "Login" icon and then when prompted, enter the required details.
Step 3. Once you have logged into your Amazon Music account, simply click the "Settings" button and then open the "Music Management" section.
Step 4. Click the "Export Downloads To" button and then choose “Windows Media Player" as your preferred option. This will sync your Windows Media Player with the app allowing you to directly play your Amazon Music songs on Windows Media Player.
Part 4. Extra Tips - How to Burn a CD from Amazon Music Using Windows Media Player
Now that you know different ways to download and play your Amazon Music songs on Windows Media Player. You may be wondering if you can burn the songs on a DVD. The good news is that you can. To burn CD from Amazon Music, you can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Find a clean blank DVD or CD that you want to transfer your songs to and insert it in your computer's DVD-RW drive.
Step 2: Open the Windows Media Player on your computer and then hit the "Burn" icon.
Step 3: Search your computer for all the downloaded Amazon Music songs and drag all the songs you want to the DVD burn plane.
Step 4: Click the "Start Burn" icon. This will start to burn the songs you have selected onto your CD or DVD. When the process is done your computer will eject the CD or DVD. You can now play it on any device.
Part 5. Conclusion
There are three easy ways you can use to download music from Amazon Music to Windows Media Player. These are easy methods that anyone can use. However, if you want to convert songs to a different format or if you want to be able to permanently play those songs on a Windows Media Player device, then the best method is to use the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. With this tool, you will get rid of all Amazon Music restrictions and be able to play your Amazon Music songs the way you want.