Where does Amazon Music download to? Well, many of you are finding an answer to this so that you can copy them and listen offline. But remember that all the content on Amazon Music has copyright and is playable only through its application. Therefore, if you like to use the downloaded songs or music from Amazon Music from your mobile or computer, it is essential to locate the destination where the application saves the files.
Several of you searched every nook and corner of their devices or computer, including the root directory. Everything in vain! However, in today's article, you will learn about the steps to reveal the location of the music files stored by Amazon Music on a computer or a mobile device.
- Part 1. Where Is My Amazon Music Library
- Part 2. Where Does Amazon Music Download to Android
- Part 3. Where Does Amazon Music Download to iPhone
- Part 4. Where Does Amazon Music Download to PC
- Part 5. Where Does Amazon Music Store Files on Mac
- Part 6. Play Amazon Music Downloads without Limits
- Part 7. Conclusion
Part 1. Where Is My Amazon Music Library
To find your Amazon Music library, you can go ahead to open the Amazon Music app on your Android phone or iOS devices. Then click on 'Library' option. And then choose 'Playlists' from the top menu. Next, scroll down to see 'My Playlists' and 'Followed Playlists'.
Part 2. Where Does Amazon Music Download to Android Phone
Where does Amazon Music download to Android phone? If you are in search of an answer, then you do have to do a little homework. Amazon saves the files in an encrypted format because of piracy and copyright issues. However, the following steps will help you identify the location of the music on your Android device.
Step 1. Tap the File Manager on your phone.
Step 2. Tap the three dots appearing on the top right corner.
Step 3. From the new screen that appears, select "Show hidden files".
Step 4. Visit the home page of the File Manager once again.
Step 5. Locate the folder "com.amazonmusic.mp3".
Step 6. If you cannot locate the folder, find the same on the storage card (SD card).
Step 7. Alternatively, you can find the music through this path: /mnt/extSdCard/Android/data/com.amazon.mp3/files/Music.
Part 3. Where Does Amazon Music Download to iPhone
iPhone users have trouble finding Amazon Music files and often look for an answer to where does Amazon Music store files. In fact, it is hard to find the actual downloaded Amazon Music files on iPhone. All the Amazon Music downloads on iPhone are encrypted files. You can only get the cache files on the target folders. And these audio files can't be used on other devices.
Part 4. Where Does Amazon Music Download to PC
Amazon Music allows offline listening on your PC after downloading the songs. However, you can only download songs if you have a subscription. Therefore, before proceeding with the steps to locate the folder, ensure that you are a subscriber and have downloaded the songs you like to listen to offline from the Amazon Music app.
You cannot see or use the downloaded songs from Amazon Music because of digital rights management constraints. However, you can only access the downloaded tracks after turning on the offline mode from the application. Even then, it is difficult to track the location of the music because the offline mode only gives access to the songs but not the actual songs.
If you have purchased songs from Amazon Music, then you can locate the music under the "My Music" folder on your PC.
Part 5. Where Does Amazon Music Store Files on Mac
Where are Amazon Music downloads stored on Mac? If you are using a Mac and Amazon Music app on it, then you can listen to your favorite songs by making the application offline. However, it is impossible to gain access to the downloaded songs unless you turn the offline mode.
Additionally, Amazon Music allows access to the downloaded songs on Mac only if you purchase. The application will save the songs to the "Music" folder on Mac as you own the song.
Part 6. How to Play Amazon Music Downloads without Limits
Amazon Music needs storage permission to download and play music when operating it on an Android and iPhone. Therefore, you can only gain access to the songs if you purchase them from Amazon. However, you cannot access the songs if you use a free account. When using the Amazon Music application on your computer, the same rules apply. In such a case, you cannot access the songs and listen to them offline or transfer them to any other device.
The only way you can listen to ad-free, and copyright-free songs from Amazon Music is by downloading them to your computer and converting them into a format that you like and playable across different devices.
Where does Amazon Music download to Windows 10? In this case, like said earlier, if you have purchased songs, then you will find the music in the "My Music" folder. However, if you want to hear the songs without limits, use AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a one-stop shop to download music from Amazon Music. The software will help you download and convert Amazon Music songs, after which you can listen to Amazon Music without any limitations.
How to Use AudFree Amazon Music Converter to Download Amazon Music without Limits
To use AudFree Amazon Music Converter, you need the official Amazon Music app on your computer. Also, you must download and install the AudFree Amable program, from which you can access your Amazon Music account.
- Step 1Open the AudFree Amazon Music Converter
- Click the AudFree Amazon Music Converter icon from the desktop to set it up. Then you can see the Amazon Music app shown as well.
- Step 2Adding Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Go to the pop-up Amazon Music app to find any Amazon Music playlist you like to convert and download. Then touch the target playlist and right-click on it to get its link address. Next, put the copied Amazon Music playlist's link into the search bar on AudFree Amazon Music Converter. And then click on the "+" icon to load the Amazon Music playlist in it.
- Step 3Customize output parameters for Amazon Music playlist
- Click the three-line symbol from the menu bar and select the "Preferences" option to launch the parameter window. Now, click the "Convert" tab. Here, you can choose different formats, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, and more. You can further change bit rate, sample rate, channel, and output path as you want.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music and save onto your computer
- The software will begin to download Amazon Music to computer when you press the "Convert" button. First, it will display the real-time conversion speed along with the process. Then, it will download and save the Amazon Music files according to the settings.
- After conversion, press the "history" icon to discover the target folder that saved the converted Amazon Music tracks on the computer. Now, you are ready to listen to the Amazon Music offline on any device.
Part 7. Conclusion
Where does Amazon download music to on a PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone? You have learned the answers here, and it is time to opt for a permanent solution. Besides, you can listen to Amazon Music without encryption and limitations with the help of AudFree Amable.
With AudFree Amable, you can download and convert Amazon Music to any format and transfer them to any device to enjoy music offline, whenever, and wherever.