DJUCED is a powerful free DJ software with a wide range of amazing features. It offers track mixing, remixing, PAD performance, scratching and music recording features to DJ music. Also, DJUCED works with streaming music services like Tidal for better mixing.
What about DJUCED Apple Music? Is it possible to mix Apple Music with DJUCED? Unfortunately, you can't find an official way to do this process. But here we will share a good solution to add songs to DJUCED from Apple Music for DJing.
Part 1. Does DJUCED Work with Apple Music
DJUCED supports music streaming services such as Beatport, Beatsource, Tidal, etc., but not Apple Music. Moreover, you can't add local Apple Music to DJUCED directly, mainly because DJUCED supports audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, etc., but the Apple Music downloads officially are protected. In turn, you can't use Apple Music on DJUCED or other unauthorized devices.
|Apple Music Format||Encoded M4P|
|DJUCED Supported Audio Format||MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3 and OGG|
Part 2. How to Import Apple Music to DJUCED - Best Tool
Because protected Apple Music can't be added to DJUCED directly, so you need to remove the format lock of Apple songs first. Here, AudFree Apple Music Converter will be your best helper to convert Apple Music tracks. With the advanced decryption technology, it can export Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV and other popular audio formats supported by DJUCED.
What's more, this tool is suitable for preserving the original audio quality and ID3 tags of Apple tracks. This way, you can DJ music with lossless Apple music on DJUCED. Besides DJUCED, you can also transfer Apple Music to other DJ apps or any device you want for free offline listening.
AudFree Apple Music Converter
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV for DJUCED
- DDownload Apple Music as unprotected local files
- Add Apple Music to DJUCED, Serato DJ, Virtual DJ
- Keep the original ID3 tags for perfect use on DJUCED
How to Download Apple Music to DJUCED Supported Format
With the help of AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can convert Apple Music to MP3 files or other DJUCED compatible audio formats. Here are the specific steps so that you can play Apple Music in other places like DJUCED.
- Step 1Load Apple Music to AudFree Auditior
- Open AudFree Apple Music Converter on your computer, you will find that your iTunes program will open automatically. Go to your iTunes library and select the music you want to add to DJUCED. You can drag and drop Apple Music tracks to the program's main interface directly.
- Step 2Set Output Format of Apple Music for DJUCED
- Click Format to launch the settings window. You can select MP3 or other output formats supported by DJUCED from the audio format list. In addition, you can adjust parameters such as bit rate and sample rate, audio codec, etc. to improve Apple audio quality.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for DJUCED
- Once you are satisfied with the above settings, click the Convert button. Once the conversion process is complete, you can click the Converted icon to open the conversion list and then browse all the converted Apple Music tracks.
Part 3. How to Mix Apple Music with DJUCED
Now all Apple Music is nicely converted and downloaded. You can prepare to add Apple songs to DJUCED for mixing. Here are two methods for your reference, i.e. transfer local music directly or use iTunes. Just follow the detailed guide to do it.
How to Get Apple Music on DJUCED from iTunes Library
Step 1. Please transfer the converted Apple Music to your iTunes library in advance.
Step 2. Open DJUCED on your computer, click Library > iTunes to load your iTunes library.
Step 3. Select the Apple Music songs in your iTunes library that you need to add to DJUCED.
How to Add Apple Music to DJUCED from Local Folder
Step 1. Launch DJUCED and click on "Finder" under the "Library" option.
Step 2. Find the converted Apple Music from your local computer and drag them to DJUCED window.
Step 3. Now you can make your favorite mixes using Apple Music in the DJUCED application.
Part 4. In Conclusion
To get Apple Music DJUCED work, you must first convert it to a DJUCED compatible format. AudFree Apple Music Converter is a good choice to achieve this process. With it, you can easily convert Apple tracks to universal formats like MP3. Further, it couldn't be easier to mix Apple Music with DJUCED.