Q:"How to play Apple Music on Traktor DJ? Never refuse to offer your kind advice. Thanks."
As is known to all, Apple Music encoded with M4P format is copyrighted. Even you pay for the option to download it to local drive, you can but listen to it in iTunes instead of any other device. Hence, there is no way to use Apple Music on Traktor DJ unless the M4P Apple Music can be converted to nonprotected common audio formats like MP3.
For this, we highlight a critically acclaimed Apple Music converter below to help you with the task of converting Apple Music for playing on Traktor DJ.
Part 1. Use Apple Music in Traktor DJ - AudFree Apple Music Converter
AudFree Apple Music Converter is recommended here to fix the issue that Apple Music in protected M4P format fails to play on Traktor DJ. Actually, or rather, in addition to iTunes, the copyrighted Apple Music is unable to play on any other device. But with the economical and practical Apple Music converter from AudFree, you will be entitled to turn the hard into the possible.
Marketed as one of the best Apple Music converters, AudFree develops 30X-speed and loss-free conversion technology to remove playback restrictions placed on M4P Apple Music with the preservation of lossless quality and original ID3 tags. Depending on what you demand, you feel free to convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG, and other common audio formats. as well as adjust output parameters to be fully compatible with Traktor DJ.
Except for the conversion of Apple Music, AudFree powerfully works well with Audible, iTunes books, and many other general audio files. All in all, it can do much more than you imagine.
Part 2. How to Play Apple Music on Traktor at Every Step
After taking a closer look at AudFree Apple Music Converter, next comes a stepwise how-to guide on how to convert Apple Music to play on Traktor DJ by use of it.
- Step 1Load Apple Music tracks to AudFree
- Double-click to launch AudFree Apple Music Converter and meanwhile the iTunes app will automatically load. Next, batch add your Apple Music tracks. From the home screen, please select the "Load iTunes Library" icon shaped by a music note at the bottom left to bring out iTunes Library window. Then, select all required music tracks and click "Add". If Apple Music that you want to play on Traktor DJ has been downloaded to local, you can directly drag and drop besides using the "Add Files" icon to import.
- Note: If it is the first time you are using iTunes on your computer, you need to sign in to your iTunes account and go to "Account" > "Authorizations" > "Authorize This Computer..." to trust your computer.
- Step 2Set output format and settings
- Now, it is time to specify output format for Traktor DJ. You should touch the format icon that is to the left of the "Convert" button presented at the lower right corner. On the format settings panel, choose a compatible output format and go further to customize the codec, channel, sample rate, and bit rate if any need. After that, confirm and save settings with the "OK" button.
- Step 3Download Apple Music for Traktor DJ
- AudFree Apple Music Converter gives an option to edit ID3 tags of Apple Music. If needed, hit on the "Edit" icon next to the imported Apple Music file to set title, album, artist, copyright, etc accoridng to your tastes before output.
- Whereafter, tap on the "Convert" button to start conversion. You might take some time if you import a lot of Apple Music to convert. Wait patiently, please. When the process is done, directly locate the converted music files by a click of the right icon of "Convert" button.
- Step 4Import and play Apple Music on Traktor
- Once Apple Music has been successfully saved into local folder without playback restrictions, you can set about importing to Traktor DJ. To do this, please open Traktor DJ app and then head to "Settings" > "File Management" > "Import Music-Folders at Startup" > "Music Folders" > "Add" to access local files and locate the converted Apple Music > "Track Collection" > "Import Music Folders". When loaded up, you are able to use Apple Music in Traktor DJ.