When speaking of syncing music playlists from one streaming music platform to another, the relevant solutions are various. For example, if you want to move songs from Apple Music to Amazon Music, there is a specific audio converter for Apple Music, a multifunctional recorder for many music platforms, online playlists converters, and so on. You can go to try one by one before you make a decision.
In order to save your time, in this article, I am going to share with you the most powerful tool to help you transfer Apple Music to Amazon Music with just a few steps.
Part 1. How to Import iTunes Playlist to Amazon Music App: What You Need
If the track exists in both Apple Music and Amazon Music, you can use an online music playlist converter to move it from one to another. But if you have a heart of uncertainty or if you have a batch of audio files waiting for synchronization, it is better to use a professional Apple Music converter to download tracks from Apple Music and convert songs to the unlocked common format which is compatible with Amazon Music.
To achieve higher efficiency, here is the best choice for you: AudFree Apple Music Converter, an almighty Apple Music downloader and converter, specialized in transcoding Apple Music streams to multiple common formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, and so forth with keeping 100% original quality and 100% complete ID3 tags.
Utilizing the latest technical skill, this smart software doesn't have the upper limit of adding tracks. That is to say, you can import the entire Apple playlist to AudFree and get the converted files in one go. In addition, the converting speed may surprise you that it is up to 30X faster speed, greatly saving your waiting time.
Beyond the powerful function of converting Apple songs, this intelligent program also supports to convert audiobooks that downloaded from iTunes Store and Audible. With a user-friendly design, this sweet tool even enables you to edit not only bit rate, sample rate, codec, etc. but also change the audio's volume, speed, and pitch.
I am quite certain that you have itched for a try. To satisfy your curiosity, this software offers a free trial to every new customer. Please just download it from the upper download button and give a shot.
Part 2. Transfer Apple Music to Amazon Music: Required Steps
Now let's start to convert Apple Music by following the detail tutorials below.
- Step 1Load and input Apple Music tracks to AudFree
- Open AudFree Apple Music Converter. The iTunes will automatically open. Log in to your Apple account. Please make sure that the track is added to your Apple Music Library. Directly drag and drop the Apple Music songs or playlist from the library to AudFree. Or hit to the Load iTunes Library button in AudFree to stream songs.
- Step 2Change output settings for Amazon Music
- On a Windows computer, please find the menu icon on the top menu column of AudFree. On the Mac computer, please click the AudFree Apple Music Converter tab from the menu options of Mac. Then select 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the settings window. Now you can reset the output parameters like bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. depending on your requirements.
- Step 3Convert Apple tracks to universal files locally
- Tap on the big 'Convert' button on the bottom right corner of AudFree. Then the program will start the conversion. The converting phase last relies on how many songs you have loaded to AudFree. When the conversion stops, please follow the on-screen prompts to access the location of the target folder. Please remember to check if all added Apple music files are converted successfully.