If you are an Audible audiobook fan, you probably know that the AAX/AA audiobooks are restricted to use on Audible only. In this case, most Audible users are unable to play audiobooks on your preferred MP3 player, which is just too frustrating. For your convenience, various Audible converters have emerged, such as Epubor Audible Converter.
With Epubor Audible Converter, you can convert Audible AAX to MP3 for more flexibility in enjoying Audible on a variety of devices. Here, this article will show you the main features and usage of Epubor Audible Converter. Besides, you will learn about its best alternative to control the playback of Audible audiobooks with freedom.
Part 1. Epubor Audible Converter Review
Epubor Audible Converter is a one-stop tool for decrypting, splitting, converting and editing Audible audiobooks on Windows and Mac. This software helps you to remove Audible's digital rights management protection and convert Audible books to MP3 or M4B at 60X faster speed.
It also stands out for its advanced audiobook splitting feature, which allows users to split audiobook files into smaller parts by time or chapter. With the metadata editing function, you can also edit titles, albums, artists, years, genres, etc. for Audible books.
* User-friendly interface, super easy to use
* Convert Audible AAX/AA to MP3 or M4B
* No need to register Audible or iTunes
* Split Audible audiobooks by chapter or time
* Edit audiobook metadata and retain all original parameters
* Cannot customize audio bitrate for audiobooks
* Sometimes unstable
Part 2. How to Convert AAX to MP3 with Epubor Audible Converter
Now it's time to learn how to convert Audible to MP3 or M4B with the help of Epubor Audible Converter.
Step 1. Download and install Epubor Audible Converter on your desktop. Launch it and import Audible files by dragging and dropping or by clicking the "+" button directly.
Step 2. Please click on the Edit icon to split the Audible book by chapter if required. Afterwards tick "Apply all" and click the "OK" button.
Step 3. Click on the Convert to MP3 (or Convert to M4B) button to start converting the Audible book. When finished, tap the Folder button in the bottom right corner to view all the Audible books.
Part 3. Best Alternative for Epubor Audible Converter - AudFree Auditior
According to some users' feedback, Epubor Audible Converter can be unstable in use. Why not try another Audible converter? To save you time and effort, we have found the best alternative to Epubor Audible Converter - AudFree Audible AAX/AA Converter.
It is dedicated to converting Audible to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, AAC and more. With the built-in ID3 tag editor, you can edit the title, genre, artist, year and other parameters of your Audible audiobooks. What's more, it allows you to personalize the output quality by changing Audible audio parameters such as codec, bitrate, sample rate, etc. in a way that Epubor Audible Converter cannot.
Why Choose AudFree Audible AAX/AA Converter
* Comprehensive audio converter for Audible AA/AAX books, Apple Music, iTunes M4P songs and audiobooks and regular audio tracks
*Convert Audible to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, AAC, etc. at 30X faster speed
*Personalize audio parameters such as codec, bit rate, sample rate, speed, audio channel, volume and more
*Maintain lossless quality for Audible audiobooks
*Save and edit Audible's ID3 tags, including titles, albums, artists, genres and more
*Split large audiobooks by chapter or fixed time frame
How to Use Epubor Audible Converter Alternative
- Step 1Upload Audiobooks to AudFree Audible Converter
- Run the AudFree Audible Converter and click on the first 'Add' option in the bottom left corner to load Audible audiobook. You can also drag the target Audible file into the conversion window directly. As it supports batch conversion, you can freely add one or more Audible files.
- Step 2Customize Output Parameters for Audible Books
- Press the 'Format' tab in the bottom left corner and it will bring up a settings window. Here, you have the freedom to set Audible output format such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. Likewise, you can adjust other parameters such as sample rate, bit rate, channels, etc. for Audible audiobooks.
- Step 3Edit and Split Audible Books
- Tap the 'Edit' button and you can set the ID3 tags for Audible and split Audible audiobook by chapter if desired. Then tap the 'Effect' section, it enables you to customize the speed, volume and pitch of Audible books.
- Step 4Download and Convert Audible Audiobooks
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button at the bottom of the page to download Audible audiobooks to your PC. After that, simply hit on the Folder icon to view the downloaded Audible books. This way, you can play Audible offline on the device you want whenever and wherever possible.
Part 4. Comparison Between Epubor and AudFree Audible Converter
Now, please refer to the table below for a comprehensive overview of the differences between Epubor Audible Converter and AudFree Audible Converter. After that you can make the final choice to convert Audible to MP3.
|Epubor Audible Converter
|AudFree Audible Converter
|Audible AAX audiobooks
|Audible AAX, Apple Music, iTunes M4P, common audio tracks
|Supported Output Format
|MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B
|Split AAX with Chapters
|Lossless Output Quality
|Save ID3 Tags & Metadata
|Edit bit rate, sample rate
|Control Audible playback
|4 Points of 5
|4.5 Points of 5
AudFree Audible Converter is obviously more feature-rich and powerful, and supports more input and output formats, which makes it worth the slightly more expensive price; Epubor Audible Converter is relatively inexpensive, but the features are less complete and the conversion process is not stable.
You can systematically learn about the features of these two Audible converters and then make the best choice for your needs. In any case, we hope that the above two tools will bring you convenience and help you to enjoy Audible audiobooks without any restrictions.