Some friends use Spotify to listen to audiobooks besides music. But there is no fixed genre of audiobook on Spotify so you can not easily find the one you want sometimes. As Audible Store provides a large number of audiobooks to users, you may want to transfer the Audible audiobooks to Spotify. But you have to find an assistant to help you do it. So how to play audiobook on Spotify from Audible? Let's figure it out!
Part 1. Audible Audiobook to Spotify Converter is Needed
If you hold a premium account of Audible, you are allowed to download the audiobooks you like from Audible for playback. So you can access the audiobooks on your devices where you can reach the Audible website and log in to your account. Yet you can not move the Audible audiobooks to the Spotify app. Because the audiobooks are protected in AA/AAX format, which is not ordinary to other apps. Therefore, Spotify does not support Audible audiobooks.
The way to solve it out is to convert the format of Audible audiobooks to a common one like MP3. The AudFree Audio Converter is such a tool for you. You can use it to convert AA/AAX to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, W4B and AAC. Then you can import the converted audiobooks to Spotify for listening offline. The downloaded audiobooks are all kept losslessly with ID3 tags preserved. You are also permitted to split the audio books via chapters and customize the output parameters. Running at 30 X faster speed, the Audfree Audiobook Audio Converter will definitely give you back the audio files in a short time. You can then share audiobooks with family friends.
AudFree Audiobooks Converter
Part 2. Play Audiobook on Spotify from Audible - How to Do It
As you can see from the above, you need to use your account to download the audiobooks for converting to files of the common format. Now do the following steps to export your audiobooks on Audible to Spotify.
- Step 1Upload Audible Audiobooks to AudFree
- Download the AudFree Audio Converter on your computer. The AudFree software can be run on both Win and Mac PC. Open it. You can see a pink and clean interface. Make sure that the iTunes app has been installed on your computer. Now click the first "Add files" button on the left, you can then choose the audiobooks for conversion from the Audible library. Or you can drag them to the interface directly.
- Step 2Set Related Parameters for Spotify
- On the top right of the conversion window, you can find a "Preference" icon. Hit it. You can decide whether to archive the output audio books by Artist or Album and reset the output folder. Furthermore, you have the right to command the AudFree tool to split the converted files into small segments and edit their information like title, composer, artist, etc. Tap on the first button on the right, you can choose the output format. The AudFree Audible Audiobook Downloader also allows you to set the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Convert Audible Audiobooks for Spotify
- Drop your mouse on the "Convert" button to start the conversion. The uploaded Audible files will be converted one by one. After the conversion is done, you can locate the Audible audiobooks in the output folder. But what you download is a one-third file of each converted one. To get a whole transferred file, you should buy the AudFree Audio Converter.
- Step 4 Stream Audiobooks to Spotify
Now you can send the converted Audible audiobooks to Spotify with ease with the guide below.
1. Download Spotify desktop app on your PC. Log into your premium account.
2. Click the "Edit" option on the top of the screen > "Preference" icon.
3. Concerning the continuous settings, select the button "Local Files" > "Add A Source" to find the folder of converted audiobooks. Then you can upload and find audiobook on Spotify for playing without network anytime.
Part 3. To Sum Up
With the help of the AudFree Audio Converter, you can easily get the Audible audiobooks and move them to the Spotify app. You don't have to pay for your subscription each month. You also save time to access the audiobooks on the Audible website. The lossless converted audio files can be played offline on Spotify or other players as you want. So you can truly own the audiobooks on your devices. Before buying the AudFree Audio Converter, you can use it for free to have a trial. I believe it is the best tool for you to play audiobook on Spotify. Hope you have a good time!