Nowadays, people order cab services when going to their destination to avoid delay and provide comfortability. One of the famous providers of such service is Uber, an American-based company that operates in over 900 cities over the world. In order to provide the clients with the best experience, Uber formed a strategic alliance with Spotify making it possible to play Spotify songs on Uber during a trip.
With the alliance, you can now decide the kind of songs you want to listen to with the help of the streaming app when you book a ride. This article will talk about Uber and Spotify, everything you need to know about the alliance. It will then introduce why connect Uber to Spotify and how to link Spotify and Uber without integration.
Part 1. Spotify and Uber Strategic Alliance - What You Should Know
The Uber and Spotify partnership is an example of a strategic alliance. It involves an agreement between two parties/organizations to begin a profitable project without becoming dependent. It resembles a joint venture but with less complexity, and each company retains its identity.
Spotify and Uber formed a strategic alliance in late 2014 to enable passengers to play songs using the streaming platform when going to their destination. The partnership was beneficial to the two companies such that it increased their popularity and made them more marketable.
Clients feel connected to the two brands as they can connect their Spotify account to the cab and listen to any song they choose throughout the trip. Also, as the number of users of both brands increases, Spotify lovers prefer to use Uber to enjoy their music and Uber lovers use the Spotify streaming platform to enjoy their trip.
Like the popular saying "Everything has its end", the Uber Sportify integration become a thing of the past. Therefore, Spotify users cannot connect it to Uber whenever they book a ride. However, it is still possible to play songs by connecting Uber and Spotify without integration. Let's see how to achieve this goal in the following part.
Part 2. How to Connect Uber to Spotify without Integration
Since the partnership between Uber and Spotify is no more, passengers cannot connect their Spotify app directly to the cab and play their favorite songs. However, it is still possible to play songs by downloading them from the Spotify app and connecting your device or transfering the songs to your flash drive then connecting them to the cab.
Downloading songs on the Spotify app locally is not possible unless you use a Spotify Music Converter. AudFree Spotify Music Converter is one of the best tools you can use based on the hugely positive reviews from the users. It is famous among the users of music converter and reliable with several options for them.
The options include converting Spotify songs into several audio formats like AAC, M4B, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and MP3. The conversion occurs at a speed of 5X so, making it convenient for the users to do.
Also, you can easily navigate through the app without prior knowledge of its usage. Download the software on your device, and you can begin to use it to download Spotify songs to computer for transferring and playing on Uber.
How to Play Spotify Uber without Integration
Before you can start playing Spotify on Uber, you need to download and install the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your Windows or Mac computer. After installation, follow the steps below we will discuss the steps you can follow to connect Uber and Spotify without integration.
- Step 1Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- After downloading and installing the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your Windows or Mac computers, click on the software icon on your desktop and launch it. Ensure you download the right software from the website.
- Step 2Upload Spotify songs to AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- You will see the space to upload songs from Spotify to AudFree Spotify Music Converter from the picture above. There are two means you can use to achieve this on the app. You can drag the song from Spotify and drop it directly in the space provided, as shown in the picture above.
- Likewise, you can copy the song's link from Spotify, paste it in the search bar and click on the plus sign at the right side of the bar. The picture below indicates the two methods you can use to upload the songs.
- Step 3Customize the Spotify audio output format and other settings
- Customizing the audio formats of the Spotify songs is important after uploading the songs, and you can start by selecting the menu option. Then select the Preference option to load the page to select the Spotify audio format for Uber you want and other parameters such as the channel, bit rate, and sample rate.
- The various audio formats available on AudFree Spotify Music Converter are M4A, WAV, MP3, M4B, FLAC, and AAC. However, the default audio format is MP3, and you can select any other choice you prefer.
- Step 4Convert and play Spotify music on Uber
- Click on the Convert bar as shown in the picture above to begin converting the Spotify songs to the supported format. AudFree Spotify Music Converter converts and downloads the songs at high speed, as seen in the picture below. You can use Spotify during your Uber ride without using the Spotify app directly.
Part 3. Conclusion
Many people use Spotify to play music because there are various genres present, and they want to be able to connect it to Uber. The end of the partnership between Spotify and Uber made it unrealistic for the passengers. However, AudFree Spotify Music Converter provides an alternative for downloading and playing your favorite songs from Spotify. Now you can enjoy your Spotify music while going to your destination in Uber.