Q: Can I listen to Tidal music tracks on SanDisk MP3 player? Recently I bought one for listening to music while doing sports. As a Tidal music addict, I am eager to get my downloaded Tidal music files to SanDisk MP3 player for listening. However, I found that I couldn't stream the Tidal audio files to SanDisk device. Am I doing something wrong? What should I do to play Tidal on SanDisk MP3 player? Is there any solution to fix it? Thanks for your help in advance!
Since SanDisk MP3 players are affordable and lightweight, they are popular by more and more people. People can store lots of songs in it and listen to the music offline. Thus, it also would be a nice choice for people to play music from Tidal on SanDisk MP3 player.
Unluckily, if you want to get Tidal music to SanDisk MP3 player, you have to convert the audio format of Tidal music. Why? To know the reason, you could continue to read on this post, then you will find the reason and solution on how to play Tidal music on SanDisk MP3 player.
Part 1. Tool You Need to Get Tidal Music on SanDisk MP3 Player
At the beginning, let's discuss about the reason why you can't play Tidal audio tracks on SanDisk MP3 player. Due to the copy right protection of Tidal music, it is not available for users to transfer Tidal music to other devices for using even though you had downloaded the music. Thus, this is the reason why you can't get Tidal audios to SanDisk MP3 player for listening. So, is there any way to fix it?
Please don't worry. Here we will introduce a powerful tool for you and let you enjoy Tidal music on SanDisk MP3 player. This tool is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which is designed to convert and download Tidal music for both Tidal HiFi and Premium users.
It supports to convert Tidal music to plain audio files, like MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. and then you can stream Tidal audio files to portable devices, such as SanDisk MP3 player so that you can play Tidal music on any other devices without any restriction. Besides, it can batch convert music from Tidal at 5X faster speed with high quality kept.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music to SanDisk MP3 Player
Want to take a try of this powerful tool? Then you need to download and install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app on your computer first. After that, you can follow the detailed steps below to start to use AudFree program to convert Tidal to SanDisk MP3 player.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidal Converter
- Please hit on the shortcut icon of AudFree Tidal Converter on your computer desktop. Then you will see the main interface of it and the Tidal app will be opened automatically at the same time. Next, go to Tidal app and find the audio tracks that you would like to convert and play on SanDisk MP3 player. Once found, click the 'three-dot' icon to select 'Share' > 'Copy Tidal Track' option to copy the URL of Tidal music. After that, paste the copied Tidal music link to the address box of AudFree main screen to import Tidal audio files.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output settings
- When you have loaded Tidal audios to AudFree successfully, then you could go ahead to define Tidal output audio formats and other audio parameters according to the SanDisk MP3 player's requirement. Now please touch on the Menu on the top right on the main interface, then choose the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to launch the setting window. In the pop-up window, you can adjust the output audio format as MP3, M4A, etc. or SanDisk MP3 player supported formats and personalize other audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, channel and archive output tracks.
- Step 3Convert and download Tidal music
- After the setting, here you could simply hit on the 'Convert' button and AudFree program will start to convert and download Tidal music to SanDisk MP3 player compatible music files. You could let the conversion alone and have more time to do other things you want. When the conversion finishes, you could click on the 'Converted' button to locate and check the converted Tidal audio files on your computer.
- Step 4Play Tidal music on SanDisk MP3 player
Finally, you had got the converted Tidal audio files on your computer under the help of AudFree Tidal Music Converter. So here let's see how to stream music from Tidal to SanDisk MP3 player via the USB cable. Please check the simple steps as below.
Step 1. Plug the SanDisk MP3 player into your computer by using the USB cable.
Step 2. Locate and open the file folder with the converted Tidal music files.
Step 3. Choose the Tidal audios you want to add to SanDisk MP3 player, then copy and paste them to SanDisk player.
After that, you can successfully get Tidal music to SanDisk MP3 player for offline listening anytime and anywhere.