As is known to all, Tidal is sought after by audiophiles for its high quality music, such as Tidal HiFi and Masters. Meanwhile, the high demand for sound quality has also driven the development of digital audio players. In the age of well-equipped smartphones, there is still a place for portable audio players to help you get quality music on the go.
When it comes to players, you can't go wrong with the Pioneer XDP-30R, focused on delivering the best possible sound quality. It can access online streaming music services such as Tidal, Deezer and TuneIn. For the convenience of Tidal users, here we’ll present the online and offline solution for streaming Tidal to Pioneer XDP-30R, thus making Pioneer XDP-30R Tidal a perfect reality.
Part 1. Pioneer XDP-30R Tidal: Overview
Pioneer XDP-30R is a portable digital audio player with a 3.5mm headphone output and a 2.5mm balanced output. The unit features Bluetooth and dual-band Wi-Fi to put high-resolution audio, streaming and more in your pocket. Overall, the XDP-30R is clearly superior to smartphones in terms of sound and converter quality, format compatibility and connectivity.
The XDP-30R player supports DSD and FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MP3 and AAC files up to 32-bit/192kHz. You can use a 10-band EQ to shape the sound. As far as streaming is concerned, it has built-in Tidal, Deezer and Tunein support. In addition, with a firmware update, high definition Tidal Masters and MQA can be streamed to Pioneer XDP-30R.
Part 2. How to Stream Tidal Masters on Pioneer XDP-30R Online
Does Pioneer XDP-30R stream Tidal Masters? If you're a Tidal HiFi Plus user, you can easily play Tidal Masters on your Pioneer XDP-30R player via internet connection. Let's take a look at the detailed steps below to find out how to do this.
Step 1. Start your Pioneer XDP-30R digital audio player and click on the "Useful Apps" option on the home screen.
Step 2. Find the Tidal app from the list of options, after which you can download and install it from the App Store directly.
Step 3. Once the download is complete, run the Tidal app and enter username and password for your Tidal HiFi Plus account.
Step 4. Now, you can listen to Tidal Masters on Pioneer XDP-30R online without any problems.
Part 3. How to Make Pioneer XDP-30R Tidal Work Offline
Since Pioneer XDP-30R only offers Tidal online support, you'll need to seek other ways to stream Tidal to XDP-30R offline. Why not try downloading Tidal music locally? This way, you can import Tidal music to Pioneer player for offline playback. In order to get Tidal music local files, a professional third-party tool is necessary, such as the top-rated AudFree Tidal Music Downloader.
In fact, it can download Tidal songs, albums and playlists on Mac and Windows computers locally. What's more, it can convert Tidal tracks to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, etc. to be well compatible with Pioneer XDP-30R. Then you can smoothly transfer Tidal song downloads to Pioneer XDP-30R player for offline enjoyment. Of course, there is no loss of Tidal tracks quality and the metadata information and ID3 tags are retained intact.
AudFree Tidal Music Downloader
How to Make Pioneer XDP-30R Tidal Work Offline
- Step 1Import Tidal Tracks to AudFree Tidable
- Please start the AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your desktop, then the Tidal app will also open automatically. In order to add Tidal songs, you need to select the tracks you want to play in Pioneer XDP-30R from the Tidal app. After that, copy the track link and paste it into the search box, then press the + button next to it.
- Step 2Set Tidal Music Output Parameters for Pioneer XDP-30R
- Click on the menu button in the top right corner and select Preferences to launch the settings window. To customize the Tidal music output parameters, select the Convert section. You can start to set the output format of Tidal songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. so that the Pioneer XDP-30R will recognize them well. If you want to edit other parameters such as channels, bit rate, sample rate, you can also do so in this window.
- Step 3Download Tidal Songs for Pioneer XDP-30R
- Simply press the Convert icon and it will convert and download Tidal music at 5X speed according to the settings above. When you're done, you can tap the Converted button or navigate to your computer's local folder to view the Tidal music downloads. After that, you're ready to upload your Tidal songs to Pioneer XDP-30R.
- Step 4Play Tidal Offline on Pioneer XDP-30R
- Now connect the Pioneer XDP-30R to your computer via USB cable, then you will need to transfer the downloaded Tidal music files to XDP-30R player. This way, you can enjoy Tidal music on Pioneer XDP-30R without the limitations of the internet.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Indeed, Pioneer XDP-30R player can deliver an amazing music playback experience. If you are eager to play Tidal music on Pioneer XDP-30R, then here are detailed tutorials for you to enjoy Tidal Masters. Try out the ultimate Tidal listening experience with Pioneer XDP-30R.